• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hearing / Seeing things on Fentanyl? What the hell ... ?

Relapz

Bluelighter
So I take pure fentanyl, and for some odd reason I have been hearing and seeing things (not just in the dark) and it is scary as all hell. I looked it up and apparently this is a side effect of fentanyl ...

How come no other opiates have these side effects except fentanyl?

has anyone else experienced this?

what the hell is up with this drug... I want my heroin back.

Some people just react differently to different opioids. I use Fent too and whilst haven't experienced actual visual or auditory hallucinations; I sometimes feel very on edge. Like I'm on the cusp of losing my mind. A bit difficult to explain it.

I know in hospitals some patients get delirious on drugs like Fentanyl and Morphine, bad reactions causing hallucinations, paranoia etc.
But while one opiate might cause a reaction, it doesn't mean they all will. They are still different chemically.

I wouldn't continue using the fentanyl, doesn't seem worth the anxiety it creates for you.

I've had this reaction..and it's been my first major trip.ive smoked the purest fent powder and thought my ex was beside me asking for a puff..ive came out a my room to help someone that I could have sworn asked me for help with something..heard lots of voices..its really weird cause I used to sucked on lots of patches and never had theses experiences..but I've just gone with them and laughed them off..quite funny really

Lol

Is your "pure fent" an analogue of fentanyl? Maybe the kappa receptor activity is higher with the analogue you're using or maybe it's just the way your brain reacts to fent.

Is your "pure fent" an analogue of fentanyl? Maybe the kappa receptor activity is higher with the analogue you're using or maybe it's just the way your brain reacts to fent.

Yes it might be..i said"purest"where I should say strongest and thus not really being able to say exactly what it could be.it taste like cent and also has the same main effects.is there anything else that I think it could be?