• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Hearing distorted injecting meth

yunggitta

Greenlighter
Okay so I've injected now 3 times, still not something I wanna do every day because I can't inject myself lol but I've noticed that when I was poked the last time time, I started hearing this weird almost reverb type crackling each time my friend or even I'd say something. For like 5-10 minutes, then it kinda went away. He had gone home and was sitting on my bed and ended up passing 0ut because I had already been up 3 days smoking heavily. I just wanted to know if anybody has had this, I almost feel like I loved it in a strange way like yes I'm fuckered up.. lol but nobody I ask knows what the hell I'm talking about.. pls pls lemme know if it's an OD type thing or something I should be worried about..

Are you sleep-deprived? Did you have a good sleep prior to these symptoms? (I guess not since you said you've been up for 3 days).

Sleep deprivation can lead to psychosis (both auditory and visual hallucinations), so maybe it's all in your head.

Are you sleep-deprived? Did you have a good sleep prior to these symptoms? (I guess not since you said you've been up for 3 days).

Sleep deprivation can lead to psychosis (both auditory and visual hallucinations), so maybe it's all in your head.
It only happens when I injected it this time, like I had schizophrenia before the meth and it doesn't sound like any audio distortion I have from having Schizophrenia and doing meth for the last 3 years it was a like a gram shot too so idk I use to drink bong water , boof , parachute it everything but I mean you could be right

Thank you
Dw And try not to iv man. Advice from someone who almost lost my life numerous times cause of banging up at only 29 yo.
Enjoy ur drugs safely and don't rush ur consumption, there's always gonna b drugs. Lelelelel

This experience isn't irregular or strange really. OP, you say you've already been up using for days. When you've been up for days, you can basically hear or see anything. Not to mention, injecting Methamphetamine comes with a set of symptoms described in various ways as seeing white light, feeling heat, going blind temporarily, passing out, coughing etc.

I would advise trying to get some sleep before things get worse.

This experience isn't irregular or strange really. OP, you say you've already been up using for days. When you've been up for days, you can basically hear or see anything. Not to mention, injecting Methamphetamine comes with a set of symptoms described in various ways as seeing white light, feeling heat, going blind temporarily, passing out, coughing etc.

I would advise trying to get some sleep before things get worse.
Yes I'm gonna stick to smoking and on occasion railing it

Dw And try not to iv man. Advice from someone who almost lost my life numerous times cause of banging up at only 29 yo.
Enjoy ur drugs safely and don't rush ur consumption, there's always gonna b drugs. Lelelelel
Going to try to stay away from it. It's not as enticing and doesn't grasp me how others have told me it would because the first time I did it ppl put me in a manic state as a narcissistic joke between their friend group so I was very biased on who i let around me when I get that high. Plus u never know whos gonna try to poison u or give you a hot shot