• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recruitment Healthy Living needs YOU - recruiting moderator(s)

SKL

Bluelight Crew

First of all, for those who don't know me, I'm SKL, I have been assigned Healthy Living as one of the groups I oversee. Some of you may or may not know me but I will be somewhat more involved here although this recruitment process is to look for the forum moderator, who will handle the vast majority of day to day issues that come up here.

Please see the recruitment thread. We're looking for one or perhaps two new moderators for this forum.

We're looking for people with a strong interest in, well, Healthy Living. Right what it says on the tin, have time to spend assisting others here and managing the forum.

There's a 10 questionnaire to fill out. You may be as brief or as extensive as you like.

The application thread is at the top of the forum. People often miss stickies. Thus this free-floating post which will get bumped from time to time to remind people.

Please keep discussion relating to moderation recruitment here rather than in the sticky, which is closed to new posters.

Please do not post your answers to the questionnaire publicly, or discuss you or other's qualifications or lack thereof. This is a selection, not an election. You don't even have to say you applied here; we will confirm receipt of all applications and make the announcement once confirmation with senior staff is complete.

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to working with the eventual new moderator!