• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healthy alternative to mdma

4-ho-dipt may be a good option. Redosing will keep you up and active after the initial dose. A tea of ma huang and blue lotus may work well for you also.

Sorry man, people use MDMA despite its awful risks because its an absolutely unique compound. Not at all worth it IMO, just learn to be happy getting drunk as fuck.

i think the reason that alot of fake X is actually mostly amphetemine based is because to an inexperienced drug user speed could be described as a "very good feeling".

i had some E pills that were just speed bombs. my buddy couldnt even tell that it was amph. but i knew right away.

Well i managed to get a mild roll going one nite off of chocamine. This stuff is amazing plus it's legal. I took about 700mg at 2pm and had a sustained energy till 8am. I felt i could have gone on longer but my legs were sored from dancing too much. The energy was still there and didnt feel at all exhausted. I was with a few people that rolled that nite. Some people thought i was rolling and one guy asked me if i had any pills. lol

The "hit" came when i took two shots of patron. I should also mention that in addition to chocamine, i also took my daily cocktail of supplements which are

Acetyl L Carnitine
R-Lipoic Acid
Quercetine
Resveratrol
Green Tea extract
Krill Oil
Multi Vitamin
COQ10
Vit E
Vit C

Not sure of how much synergistic effect those have with chocamine but it gave me loads of energy and a bit of euphoria. The euphoria could have been from the music and the amazing vibe that is wmc.