• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Headaches while on heroin or shortly after?

what is SWIM? lol

First off, everyone knows its you using SWIM just pisses most people here at BL off.. personally its a pet peeve of mine. lol Anyway I have experianced headaches from shit to.. there can be many reasons. Stress, just a regular headache, bad cut, try getting some sleep or taking some Advil/Tylenol/ibuprofen.

Yo what is SWIM?

First off, everyone knows its you using SWIM just pisses most people here at BL off.. personally its a pet peeve of mine. lol Anyway I have experianced headaches from shit to.. there can be many reasons. Stress, just a regular headache, bad cut, try getting some sleep or taking some Advil/Tylenol/ibuprofen.

Hey what does SWIM mean?

me and a friend experienced headaches off smack before.we picked up a point or 2 that seemed kinda diff, same color but one from otherday broke easily into fine powder other pancaked and was hard to deal with. my friend railed some a little at night and the next day he told me not to do any it is a bad batch and he has a terrible headache. that happened when he did some the next morning. said it lasted like 4-6 hrs almost all day. unfortunately he told me this after i just finished railing a bigger line than usual, i only got the headache 2-3hrs after that and it sucked it was bad and painful and lasted almost to next day but died down around 2-3am, from 12,1pm that same day. never experienced it again. we dont know what it was and is up to speculation. we think it was a cut.