• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

He once dressed up as al jolson..

In 78 he used to phone yoko up from a korean whorehouse on 5th street and say "im watching three lesbians make it - i hope they make it with me next!" . Yoko used to plant catshit outside his bedroom in the late seventies - goldman says he caught her once and dragged her screaming by the hair to the stove and threatened to set her hair afire 😁

I do like the specials but that line made me wince even then - I was scarcely a foetus at the time.

In 78 he used to phone yoko up from a korean whorehouse on 5th street and say "im watching three lesbians make it - i hope they make it with me next!" . Yoko used to plant catshit outside his bedroom in the late seventies - goldman says he caught her once and dragged her screaming by the hair to the stove and threatened to set her hair afire 😁
yeah they did have the odd issue, doesn't prove your assertions and the above, well, who knows :)

I do like the specials but that line made me wince even then - I was scarcely a foetus at the time.
You do love to move the goalposts to suit my friend...

The line that made you cringe...It was a much needed sentiment at the time

I dunno, these damn Nazi's in their mixed race band (unheard of pretty much then) calling for racial harmony, absolutely disgusting! :rolleyes:

he caught her once and dragged her screaming by the hair to the stove and threatened to set her hair afire 😁
It looks like they had a very "lively" relationship (it has reminded me of Amy Winehouse)...but this is a bit over the top. Not cool no matter how many times you had to wash your feet from catshit. :ROFLMAO:

I've never dressed up as Al Jolson.

But...

...When I was at school in the 70's, everyone wore blue snorkel parkas - like this:

Note the orange lining and elasticated cuffs.

There was a group of us that used to push the elasticated cuffs back inside the sleeves, then turn the end of the sleeves back revealing a couple of inches of orange lining. This allowed us to operate the end of the sleeves like a glove puppet by gripping the elasticated cuffs from the inside. A glove puppet with a great big pair of orange lips.

Now imagine four or five 12/13 year olds on the back seat of the bus, all operating our parka puppets and singing:

"Mammy, Mammy, I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles my Mammy!"

It was funny as fuck, but I fear I'm going to hell...

Then why stay on benefits? I personally know people with addictions and children, they still graft harder than I've ever done so.

I am disabled. The Tories would have me lined up and shot. People like ypu don't understand the barriers that disability brings.

Made it back safely😀

What about the beatles homophobic and antisemetic songs? Lennon was sat in a club in 74 and he said "thats about brian" and they said why? And he sang "nanana na gay jew" then he looked up to heaven and said "you silly sod".

Baby youre a rich man - listen close and theyve turned it down so mccartney drowns it out but lennon sang "baby your a rich fag jew"

I am disabled. The Tories would have me lined up and shot. People like ypu don't understand the barriers that disability brings.
well they haven't done so yet apparently

also they authorise £££ for you, so...

(disclaimer...i fukkin hate the tory cunts..)

It is a true story i think fiend - the lyrics go "you keep your money in a paper bag " - which was epsteins take home money after gigs.

There is one funny thing i was driving thru sheffield during lockdown and a massive billboard said "it will be allright in the end if its not allright its not the end - john lennon". As i passed it i think i said outloud "what a fucking load of galloping cockrot". And ive read everything there is to read about lennon and ive never heard him say that.

Last edited:
well they haven't done so yet apparently

also they authorise £££ for you, so...

(disclaimer...i fukkin hate the tory cunts..)

JFC. Wenlock brainwashes people. I'm a full time volunteer for the Labour Party and I'm 75% impaired in one eye.

JFC. Wenlock brainwashes people. I'm a full time volunteer for the Labour Party and I'm 75% impaired in one eye.
JFC?

Am also highly impaired in one eye too as it happens - I find glasses help immeasurably

Used to be rather fond of the labour party too before they became tory-lite with Tony...I was full on activist for years but have retired from that as no longer believe in any chance of any political solution - paradigm shift required methinks