• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

HDMP-28 or methylnaphthidate

Did you try it via vamping or IV?

I've only tried it orally and insufflated--but the difference in character between those two ROAs was immense for me. So while I didn't find the chemical worth repurchasing, it wouldn't surprise me if it revealed a more attractive side of itself via vape or IV.

I tried a few different methods.

Ingested I found it fairly boring and not much like a stimulant at all.

Insufflated it wasn't effective at all, the sample I had was insoluble in cold water. A very unpleasant feeling having your nasal passages packed full of granules is.

I only vaporized a small amount, more or less the same effects as an oral dose, and decided there wasn't much point in continuing.

I do not IV/IM (needle phobia) so I can't comment on that.

Just wasn't for me, although I am open to the possibility my sample was not genuine.

Edit: I suppose this is the wrong place for me to be posting. I'm definitely not an expert.
Sorry for the clutter.

I found HDMP-28 to be a total miss. It looked so promising, ethylphenidate with added serotonin made me finally dream of the RC coke, but well ... it's way worse than MPH, and it has a bunch of side effects that the latter has not, most pronounced are word-finding problems. I did not really notice that at first but it's fairly pronounced, affecting thoughts in the same way as spoken language. Not toxic though as it comes and goes with the substance.

Actually it is a lot stronger than initially thought (probably due to the relative lack of positive 'dopaminergic' feelings) and certainly messes with dopamine as well (a bit) with serotonin. One just does not really feel it - only the norepinephrine part...

What makes me wonder why, and generally about what makes coke so special...?

These results are surprising to me.
This is nowhere near what I have seen from this one. To be honest I had completely written this one off as a waste of time.
Not trying to say you aren't being truthful, I just find it interesting to hear someone is this big a fan of HDMP-28.

I can't think of any scenario that anyone could become a slave to this substance.
I wonder if the substances are the same; I've noticed substantial differences occasionally in allegedly the same product acquired from different vendors.
That said, my experiences with virtually all substances is that different ROA's often produce vastly different effects. Cocaine for instance has little reinforcing for me insulffated, where I lose all control IV or vaporized.
And of course, different bodies often respond to different drugs differently
Anyhow, please don't interpret my post as an endorsement or encouragement to using in those more direct ROA's. I meant it more as a caution.
Anybody whose wasted years and countless dollars smoking and shooting coke like I have and isn't an evil fucker hopefully will understand.
Drug slavery is a nightmare!

I don't know why my post was deleted. This is a very good stimulant for recreational use. Residual stimulation lasts quite a while and the euphoria seemed to disappear after about 24 hours of redosing. Went through about half gram. Edit: NVM wasn't deleted. Just posted in another thread, weird.

Vaping was a waste and hurt. Perhaps I burned the material too fast, I used foil and quickly gave up.

Nasally this is very active, though after shoving so much up your nose you end up with tiny granules stuck up there. As expected, crush the chemical thoroughly.

I got this chem for 2 reasons, one was because 3-FPM was out of stock, and 2, to provide a semi-report here. I quite enjoy this chemical but the price being quite a lot more than 3-FPM I will stick with 3-FPM in the future. This seems to be stronger though and a little bit goes quite a long way it seems. Perhaps I binged too hard. Stimulation and the typical hyper-focus and only being able to focus on one task at once was present.

Comedown seems manageable, yet a bit worse than 3-FPM comedown. I'm still quite stimulated about 2hours after the last line (that I regret taking) but shit happens. Blew a lot of mucus and garbage out of my nose. I would do a report for functional oral dose tomorrow but I believe a scale would be needed, which I do not have at the moment.

Last edited:
I thought this chem was pretty good. I blew through 250mg in one night last time I bought it, doing bumps of 10-30mg at a time. It lasted for about 30-45 minutes; on par with EP. The thing that made it attractive was that it had definitely seemed to have the SERT loviness that I don't get from any straight stims other than Cocaine (MDMA being in another category). I know that Cocaine has an affinity for all 3 receptors, which is, I gather, why it's so popular. Obviously I can't make any calls, but HDMP-28 is closer to blow than anything else I've tried. Much punchier than MP or EP, and yet smoother than Amps. I figured that it means that HDMP-28 has at least some affinity for Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Serotonin. Would love to know what other people think on the subject, because I know very little about pharmacology for real.

Also sidenote: shit burns going up the nose; and it's not like EP which kicks me in the face real hard but then fades in a minute. HDMP-28 is the kind of burn that just sits there and drips caustically for 10 minutes or more. I suggest a drink if you plan on snorting it. In the future I might slam it, but I'm relatively new to that ROA and am biologically rather sensitive to stimulants, and don't wanna dive too deep before knowing more about what I'm doing.

I just got another gram in the mail yesterday. I have obligations this week that will keep me from trying it, but sometime in the next 2 weeks I'll get the chance to binge my way through that whole gram in a night or 2. I'll be back after that. :D

EDIT: Turns out that gram was mislabeled. So no more HDMP-28 testing for me for now.

Last edited:
It has a napthalene - thee metabolism of the napthalene is BAD for the liver. In this case, de-esterification provides a much easier metabolism so I guess it's safe... presuming that's what you are actually getting.

UK yes, rest of the world not yet, as long as China makes it. It wasn't covered in the recent Chinese ban.

I assume HDPP-28 and/or HDiPP-28 will appear sooner or later. Apparently 4-Fluoroethylphenidate is next on the list though.

HDiPP-28 might be interesting, but from the disappointing experiences with HDMP, I don't have high hopes for it ... the longer duration and increased DA affinity might make it less shitty though.

IPH/IPPD with a bit of 5-HT added - maybe finally some synthetic coke (well, IPPD & MXE actually makes something like Coke HD 2.0) ;)

Given the mediocrity of HDEP-28 compared to HDMP-28, I would not have high hopes for an isopropyl derivative. Most likely a waste of a synthesis.

I also wouldn't consider fluorinated mph derivatives particularly scary. In fact considerable less scary than HDMP or similar, due to the possibility of ring-opening reactions causing hepatoxicity.

I like this stuff but only as an oral ROA, and small amounts go a long way 30mg to 50mg in a dose with a maximum of 2 doses in one day. The effects are elongated bursts of clean energy in my opinion. At 50 mg or the 2nd dose I can clearly feel elevated heat rate. Most I ever did in one shot was 75mg and that was just a bit over the top. I have found the taste to be highly objectionable disolved in a shot of water, so I have to say go with sprite, or 7 up. Mine disolved easily in water so I can say it is as advertised in HCL.

75 mg led to mouth movements and a slight mush mouth effect when talking..... dry mouth and jaw / lip movments made it harder to talk, but at 30 mg to 50 mg I find it fairly social.

Can't decide if I like this or 3-FPM better. I do know this much 3-FPM from the same vendor that offers this is a much easier thing to vape. THis HDMP-28 tasted like I was smokeing a chlorine tablet from a public pool.... never again.

I have noted no negative side effects and find it to be much better then Di-Butylone for motivation and focus. Kind of tied with 3-FPM for motivation, but 3-FPM feels like more of a social/ party drug, where as this HDMP-28 feels like a good pharmecutical

I like this stuff but only as an oral ROA, and small amounts go a long way 30mg to 50mg in a dose with a maximum of 2 doses in one day. The effects are elongated bursts of clean energy in my opinion. At 50 mg or the 2nd dose I can clearly feel elevated heat rate. Most I ever did in one shot was 75mg and that was just a bit over the top. I have found the taste to be highly objectionable disolved in a shot of water, so I have to say go with sprite, or 7 up. Or just cap it up and down the hatch it goes, this works just fine by the by. Mine disolved easily in water so I can say it is as advertised in HCL.

75 mg led to mouth movements and a slight mush mouth effect when talking..... dry mouth and jaw / lip movments made it harder to talk, but at 30 mg to 50 mg I find it fairly easy on me. At the end of the use so to speak always get a bit of jaw clenching / bruxism.

Can't decide if I like this or 3-FPM better. I do know this much 3-FPM from the same vendor that offers this is a much easier thing to vape. THis HDMP-28 tasted like I was smokeing a chlorine tablet from a public pool.... never again. #-FPM seems to have more of pull to do more and more when you are on it. This stuff is easy on a user, the desire to redose is less, and the durration seems pretty long.

I have noted no negative side effects and find it to be much better then Di-Butylone for motivation and focus. Kind of tied with 3-FPM for motivation, but 3-FPM feels like more of a social/ party drug, where as this HDMP-28 feels like a good pharmecutical

I haven't been able to find any data on anyone else trying this combination yet so I figured I would share

Dose pattern

2:00- 50mg parachute of hdmp-28 taken with orange juice

2:30-20mg bump snorted of hdmp-28

Same pattern repeated at 4:00 and 6 without parachute just dissolved in the OJ

Brings total dose of hdmp-28 to approx 210mgs over the course of four and a half hours

Midnight snort 80mg line of 2 meo-diphenidine while still feeling stimulated from the hdmp-28

This combo was wonderful I was up and talkative with an amazing rolling-esque body high until 5am at which point I was able to put myself to bed rather easily.

Next time just starting off with a larger oral dose of hdmp-28 followed by a slightly larger mxp dose, insufflation is just unpleasant with either one of those chemicals in my opinion