• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

HDMP-28 or methylnaphthidate

This one is a winner.

Yeah. Just that naphthyl thing scares me ... I have seen that some UK vendors are beginning to sell this one now. But due to the nature of cancer diseases, it will take a long time (years or tens of years) until we might get clarification about the risks.... or at least until someone does some animal testing, where I usually have my doubts about how much value they have cause of metabolic / genetic differences etc.

Any of these drugs we use could be carcinogenic, the inclusion of the naphthyl moiety has no bearing on this.

Propranolol contains the same moiety and is a widely used drug for treating high blood pressure.

Benzene is a horrific chemical but nobody complains about its "inclusion" in every phenethylamine.

Do not be too afraid of napthalene groups - only in the case where they are attached to electron withdrawing alkyl etc chains in certain positions Para to the carbon of choice. It's called NIH halide shift but a similar thing happens with napthalene and the jwh compounds, the ring becomes epoxidated - which is the toxic nature - that it is a substrate for epoxidase and crew in the mitochondria of various cell types. I can't say but I have a feeling this could be harmful judging by where the sub is in the napthalene ring...
The only way to truly tell is to look at its glucuronidated metabolites and note where on the ring the hydroxyl is, if it has a napthyl ring hydroxyl moiety then I would somewhat avoid this drug..

HDMP-28 is less concerning than other naphthyls because of the existence of an obvious metabolic "escape route" -- cleavage of the ester. Napthylritalinic acid is probably the terminal metabolite, with only a small proportion possibly subject to epoxidation by cy-p450. Since the duration of action is comparable to methylphenidate, it's reasonable to conclude it follows a similar metabolic pathway, and is excreted as the free acid.

I am in no way a chemist , but why is there not a vestigial molecule you could add to mdpv or other banned substances that just need to be structurally different .I am not surprised that the laws now judge the change in structure and not function?
The DEA places Form over function . This only works with this outfit.( pun intended) narcotics were once categorized by the body's reaction. That is a slippery slope,ask Sunny Bono. Under this loss interpretation running for prolonged periods of time would need a written prescription with no option for refills. The endorphins in the runner's high would place it in control 2 . I know I am lost too, found one, alright lost one.
Who left the God da-- hat on the bed.
Pulling a drug store cowboy recipe fix then speed then fix.
a fentanyl analogue to a-pvp and back again

How does someone write something posthumously, I guess they are the last to know. Are these my last words.out.
The end was here.

Last edited:
change structure but not function?.

This is pretty much impossible in pharmacology, every change in structure will result in changes in effects, it's just a question of whether or not that's a good thing.

And why would we want to make a PV replacement? I think a lot of people want something a little less... compulsive.

The theory I have come to is that it is the ability to actually have the ability to have control over your longings. So many crave crack, or wish they had endless amounts of Heroin, with mdpv this is filling a hunger that is so strong that can be satiated with little effort and it only costs you your friends,family ,and ability to discern disillusion and realization.

After a try on this compound, i prefer the oral ROA, seems better , in fact it lack the rush from snorting but the euphoria gradually come and the plateau is pleasant too ! There is a little comedown (not hard as cathinone,but present)

Will retry this nigth at higher dosage (40mg oral)

In effect i like this one, clean focus, slight stimulation (at low dosage), i was talkative with a correct euphoria and the sleep was not so hard !

Will report more later

EDIT : Like EPH , or MPH or 3,4CTMP, the heart rate is racing when you take more than 10Mg (oral) It seem all the phenydate derivate produce intense tachycardia...

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info regarding the solubility of HDMP-28. From its structure I would think it would be water soluble, but I have read 2 reports where users report it is not soluble in water.

If not water soluble, any thoughts as to an appropriate solvent?

I would expect reasonable solubility in ethanol, probably upwards or around 10mg/ml given that isopropylphenidate is apparently 28mg/ml in ethanol.

As a freebase it's not water soluble, as a hydrochloride salt it should be quite water soluble.

No, doesn't have the same manner of serotonin affinity. I think maybe even less than MPH, MNH has more SERT affinity than MPH.
User experiences are inherently subjective, of course, but there's a thread dedicated to HDEP-28, in which at least one user reported that it was subjectively unpleasantly serotonergic. I'm on my phone ATM so it's not easy to link to.

User experiences are inherently subjective, of course, but there's a thread dedicated to HDEP-28, in which at least one user reported that it was subjectively unpleasantly serotonergic. I'm on my phone ATM so it's not easy to link to.

I didn't say anything about subjective experience of serotinergic function, just that it objectively has higher binding to SERT.

Thanks Nagelfar for the feedback. I'm unsure on differences as I haven't personally tested both of them to compare yet.

However here is the most recent of trip reports on HDEP-28 also known as Ethylnaphthidate -

Take from thread url http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...hthidate-(HDEP-28)?highlight=Methylnapthidate

Originally Posted by ojaysmoke hi guys,

I tried this out too so thought id let you know how I got along. review may not be as well organised as above but I only stumbled upon this page whilst looking for the half-life or the drug so its all youre getting ;)

I had about 100-125mg orally, I took a high dose because I had previously built up quite a tolerance to amphetamines so I felt this might be quite weak, but it wasnt. Although important to say that I has not had anything for a week so my tolerance might have decreased.
the come up was very smooth and I was quite motivated and had great concentration, a lot things became interesting. sort of similar to how ritalin was the first time for me. however didnt feel too much of a buzz. I was just on the computer trying to do some work but had ended up getting distracted and watching the football, it was hard to go back, very much like Ritalin. however, the lack of productive work can be attributed to my procrastinating.

about 45mins after consuming I had a cigarette and a coffee and when I got back in it hit me harder, definitely had a buzz then. more similar to ritalin rather than amphetamine. also brought about the crazy horniness from ritalin, thus I went to masturbate. despite MY shrivelled up genitalia. however this was to no avail, I couldnt get hard nor could I ejaculate, wasn't down to not trying though, 30mins and nothing, then I eventually gave up. Previously when consuming amphetamines, even at higher doses I would get horny, but could still cum and get erect, not with this thought. although again, this might be due to my lower tolerance now.

after My failed attempt at wanking I went for a cig, boy did it feel good, ended up having about 4 and swim was very talkative and social, chatted to quite a few people on my phone, conversations which I had barely bothered to even read in the morning or people who I hadnt even bothered messaging for a while.

Anyway, fast forward to about 5 or 6 hours after consuming and I had not done anything productive, I had procrastinated the whole time and the time just flew by, again if someone had sat down and got started with their work it would have been different. After this swim did start on my work and my concentration levels were still excellent, felt like it was wearing off a bit but felt at a more appropriate level for studying, seemed like I had over estimated my tolerance (very stupid move by me) and my dose was more similar to a recreational one.

Overall, no ill feelings from it, no stomach issues, no anxiety, seemed like a great product, defiantly comparable to ritalin and amphetamines and in my opinion much better than ethyphenidate.

------

unsure about the half life though and would appreciate anyone who could chime in. also if anyone could provide some more information regarding its potency compared to ritalin and amphetamine so we could have some appropriate dosage information for stupid like the fictional character who was the subject of this report.

Best Regards

No, doesn't have the same manner of serotonin affinity. I think maybe even less than MPH, MNH has more SERT affinity than MPH.

User experiences are inherently subjective, of course, but there's a thread dedicated to HDEP-28, in which at least one user reported that it was subjectively unpleasantly serotonergic

Greetings everyone, I did an allergy test, waited an hour then bombed 60mg of HDEP-28 about 2 hours ago and it's a lot stronger than I expected. I have used Ethylphenidate approx 15 or so times and HDEP-28 is a lot stronger then Ethylphenidate in my experience as of now. Focus is clear, I have a buzz thing going with euphoria that hit me about 50 mins after bombing and has lasted until now. I'm on 2hours as of 5 minutes ago and feel good, not over stimulated but with energy and clear focus. I could study for hours if needed or clean out the entire house. No side effects so far, no nausea or dizziness involved; just good clean energy and focus up to this point. I plan to do a more extensive trip report tomorrow giving all details etc. I will be testing this again surely over the next several weeks to see if it has consistency or changes in pattern.

All the Best!

I just went through 100mg. 10mg insulfated was very similar to 100mg of cocaine, it even had an ether taste. Vaporizing 10mg tasted like brown mdpv and was a decent rush. I dissolved 10 and later 20mg of product in bottled water(heating to boiling was necessary to get it all into solution) and tried two shots IV. The 10mg was interesting and pleasant though a bit light but the 20mg was a bit too much. Both were very close to cocaine injections in quality/ euphoria but lacked the ringing. The stimulation last longer than I expected. I am still awake at 3:25am even though I did the last shot at 12 hours ago.
Vaping and IV are definitely compulsively morish, but insulfating was easily controlled.
This is definitely the best stimulate rc I've come across, but watch out with the vaping and IV roa becoming a drug slave with this one is a possibility, and drug slavery sucks!

I just went through 100mg. 10mg insulfated was very similar to 100mg of cocaine, it even had an ether taste. Vaporizing 10mg tasted like brown mdpv and was a decent rush. I dissolved 10 and later 20mg of product in bottled water(heating to boiling was necessary to get it all into solution) and tried two shots IV. The 10mg was interesting and pleasant though a bit light but the 20mg was a bit too much. Both were very close to cocaine injections in quality/ euphoria but lacked the ringing. The stimulation last longer than I expected. I am still awake at 3:25am even though I did the last shot at 12 hours ago.
Vaping and IV are definitely compulsively morish, but insulfating was easily controlled.
This is definitely the best stimulate rc I've come across, but watch out with the vaping and IV roa becoming a drug slave with this one is a possibility, and drug slavery sucks!

These results are surprising to me.
This is nowhere near what I have seen from this one. To be honest I had completely written this one off as a waste of time.
Not trying to say you aren't being truthful, I just find it interesting to hear someone is this big a fan of HDMP-28.

I can't think of any scenario that anyone could become a slave to this substance.

These results are surprising to me.
This is nowhere near what I have seen from this one. To be honest I had completely written this one off as a waste of time.
Not trying to say you aren't being truthful, I just find it interesting to hear someone is this big a fan of HDMP-28.

I can't think of any scenario that anyone could become a slave to this substance.
Did you try it via vamping or IV?

I've only tried it orally and insufflated--but the difference in character between those two ROAs was immense for me. So while I didn't find the chemical worth repurchasing, it wouldn't surprise me if it revealed a more attractive side of itself via vape or IV.