View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Liamfury

Greenlighter
So this was my first time after doing lots of research and tgere was a LOT of talk about the seeds making people very sick and so when i first tried these i put two in my mouth just to get the taste and 10 minutes later i threw 9 more in and so this is where people say they get sick after the 20 minute mark to 1 1/2 hour point and they chew the seeds or spit them out after 20-30 minutes but i lost track of time and kinda kept them in my mouth like a popcorn seed then a hour and a half later i finally started chewing them and that took 10ish minutes. The effects i felt started after 40ish minutes after popping them in and it was like a really heavy feel and really warm as if you had something smooth and squishy up against you and so that lasted rhe entire trip but as for other things i was getting some very wild closed eye visuals like lights and beams of various colors but its comparable to a mixture of opiods, edible cannabis, and mdma the body feel was very intense it was like i was shaking but it tickled and i was laughing almost non-stop during this trip and because it was late at night i took them at 9pm and fell asleep still under the seeds influence but im not sure exactly if this works for "harm reduction" with the nausea but i sucked on the seeds for a longer time than usual and didnt get sick at all but this was some years ago so be careful with products like this cause side effects are always different haha