View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian baby woodrose not working

GuruKhan

Greenlighter
my talking gold fish took some HBWR seeds (grounded) and put them in hot water waited 2 hours and drank it up, felt extremely nauseous threw up multiple times felt a little high while throwing up but never tripped is it possible that the trip will sneak up on that poor old gold fish 4 hours later? if not, why? an answer would be best helpful if answered tonight.8(8(8(8(8(8:)?:?:?:?:?8o

We don't do the "my gold fish" thing here on Bluelight.

If you puked your guts out and nothing major happened after an hour or two, nothing's gonna happen any later.

Also this is not NSPD appropriate, belongs in Psychedelic Drugs.

yea i realized that shortly after i posted the thread and actually i was obeying the term by using my talking goldfish instead of swim.

yea i realized that shortly after i posted the thread and actually i was obeying the term by using my talking goldfish instead of swim.
Do you really think there is a difference? It's annoying when people post about having a talking goldfish, a pill poppin' zebra, or other attempts at obfuscation because it sounds stupid and doesn't actually protect you from anything.

Next time I wouldn't bother with the extraction, just chew your seeds (keep the mush in your mouth for a good while I guess). That's how I mostly did it and it worked fine. You'll be nauseated no matter what, it's part of the fun :)
If you do extract, I think that for LSA it's better to do a Cold Water Extraction (just do what you did, but use cold water, and let stand overnight instead of just a couple of hours).

HBWR seeds, like any other ethnobotanical, are unpredictable. Their alkaloid content can vary heavily based on a couple different factors. It's possible yours just weren't that strong.

Some people just don't tolerate LSA as well as others, either: I know a few people whom LSA just makes sick. Cold water extracted, naptha defatted, or whole crushed seeds...