View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and vomiting

M. H. Baker

Greenlighter
Well, I ate 10 HBWR seeds a few nights ago, I was very pleased by the trip and only spent about five minutes vomiting. Tonight however, I ate nine seeds and although I'm having a mild trip, I vomited for about 10 minutes and it was extremely unpleasant. How can I stop this vomiting?

Are you removing the fuzzy coating from the seeds? I didn't really get nausea from HBWR, just some nasty cramping. Eating a light meal 4 hours beforehand and crushing/grinding the seeds seemed to help.

Yes, I did remove the coating, but perhaps not all the way. Also, I ate after eating the seeds.

You can try mixing it with some other drugs that have anti-emetic effects... A few puffs of weed was enough for me to mostly cancel out the nausea caused by LSA seeds :).

Ginger has remarkable digestive aid properties, look it up. Works a charm for morning glory seeds. Prevents vomiting. It needs to be a generous amount, though.

Thanks man. My friend who I take them with actually has a trove of ginger but we did not think of that. Also- I smoked an excessive amount of cannabis the first time I took them, and I vomited just as much as the second time, but the first time it did not bother me. After vomiting my first time eating the seeds recently, I just puked it all up and went back to happily singing along to my music, but when I took them days later and vomited again I just went to bed, not feeling as great as the previous time.

My friends and I always just took a couple Dramamine, worked very well.

I'm taking my first HBWS trip this weekend. The nausea has me worried because on a normal diet I tend to have acid reflux and digestion problems. So I bought some dramamine and I have a bit of weed just in case. Maybe I'll look into the ginger.