• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction hawaian baby woodroose in happy caps

Lisa265

Greenlighter
I tried this plant almost 2 months ago in Amsterdam in the form of a happy caps. I took 3 of them a and the I mixed it with a few smokes from a joint (which I was not supposed to do). I really overestimated the power of this plant. I did mushrooms and LSD before, and this was my only so called bad trip. I got short of breath and then couldn't swallow my tongue , point at which I got really scared because I couldnt breath and try to get some fresh air hoping I can recover my breath. My heart was also hurting and I throwed up many time . Finally I got at the emergency and after 4-5 h under observation I was released . I remember feeling sick the next day. and here comes the sucky parts. after weeks similar episodes of short of breath and tongue getting stucked happened to me, sometimes I would also have pain in the heart. I went to hospital again after one month and they checked my heart and said everything seems fine and that it might be a psychological thing. Now I dont't know what to do because every time I go exercise a bit I feel this short of breath thing again and it makes me anxious. Have you guys experience soemthing like this ? Do you have some recommandations ?

peace,
Lisa

Hi, Lisa

I've experimented with baby woodrose and other LSA containing life. Never really had a problem after doing LSA but I quit because of the nausea involved when taking it. If you went to the hospital for a heart checkup and everything seemed fine then your heart should be good. As for your shortness of breath that's another thing. I actually have SOB (shortness of breath) but it's not from drugs. It's just been with me from birth. Are you a tobacco smoker?

Regards