• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Having Trouble Re-Inducting on Subs and Possible Precipitated WDs

natona

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelight Peeps,
So I'm lying in bed on a Saturday night feeling mild WDs but am not sure if it's regular WDs or precipitated WDs. Hoping someone can help me out so I know what action to take. Background on me-I have been an opiate addict on and off since the goddamn 80s. Was on methadone for 25 years, went inpatient in 2012 kicked that it was 3 months of absolute misery. At one point I stayed awake for 12 days straight, no lie. Then relapsed within a month in Florida with dilaudids, then came back to Jersey and got on Suboxone. Stayed clean off opiates on Suboxone for 5 years until last week...this chick came into where I work with a bar like 12 inches long of bags of dope. Like 60 bricks or something..so I caved once again. I used a bun or so a day for a week and one day. I had been tapering off subs and was down to 1-2mg a day so it was really not a problem I quit doing that in a minute to shoot dope. So anyway, I decided one week later, a Thursday, to stop spending $100 a day on dope and get back on the subs I did my last of the dope at 5am Friday morning then went to sleep. In all I waited 12 hours until 5pm and ate first 1mg. I thought I was sick enough so I waited an hour and took another 1mg. Did that 4 times until low and behold I was in precipitated WDs. This was after getting high for one WEEK only. It was runny nose, restless legs/arms, anxiety. Like a bad acid trip. So I ate a bunch of xanax and passed out mercifully until this morning and that awful full blown WD feeling was gone but I still felt like crap. So I redid the induction but still am not feeling full relief yet. I last shot dope on Thursday-Friday morning at 5am it is now Saturday night at 12:48am. Surely enough time has passed that I can take the Suboxone and feel better right? Wrong. I keep taking 1mg pieces took 4 today but still feel kinda crappy. Not like Friday night, oh hell no, but still icky and weak. No appetite really. Don't feel 100%. What the fuck is going on and what should I do?