• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Having sex wasn't that special

I wouldn't know, I'm a virgin still, but if I had fuck my crush I would bet a million dollars it would have been the most amazing thing in life :(

For most of my life I had dreamt of being able to have sex with a woman one day. When I was finally able to do it, it wasn't that special. I was a bit disappointed: this was it?

I was able to do it with a woman I love and care.

Have others here been disappointed after their first time?

I'm a bit late with these things, like the guy in the movie 40 Year Old Virgin. xD
sex on psychodelics with someone you love and you have some practice with (and real chemistry!) it's amazing, completely different than just a bad-fuck without chemistry and no experience.
Honestly each person has it's "weak" points and needs practice to master it, it's not like a one-dimensional practice: "having-sex". It's much more nuanced.
if you have chemistry maybe the first time would be amazing, otherwise, it takes time to feel completely right with someone.

lonelyDude said:
also the more you masturbate the harder it is with a chick to get off.

your hands are strong and hard a girl is soft and gentle.
Yeah, I think this could be the reason.

Neuroborean said:
sex on psychodelics with someone you love and you have some practice with (and real chemistry!) it's amazing, completely different than just a bad-fuck without chemistry and no experience.
Too bad psychedelics aren't an option. :(

Not sure what OPs love life is like, but I know for me, first time I had sex, she had got pregnant. So, we weren't dating or anything, and honestly, that 'fun' time we had during sex, now shifted to an entire new level.
Long story short, baby was born, and after taking a dna test, I'm not the father.

So relieved, and at the same time. I wear condoms now, when that 'dry spell' ends.