• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

having major issues that are super painful

wickedlove

Greenlighter
So I'm new here. I was previously on drug-forum people on there were just dicks. But it seems like every time I do cocaine I get a sinus infection Atleast one side of my nose hurts I get a headache and my teeth hurt super bad. And I don't do numbers the taste of coke is fucking disgusting. I don't like it at all. I can handle drips I chew gum so I don't really taste the drip so much. So I heard a netti pot works with salt water. Well I tried tat for the first time tonight it only worked on one side of my nose and not the side that hurts. And I don't get it cus I switch sides every line I do. Last time I did it which was two days ago it was my right side that hurt now it's my left. It's driving my fucking nuts and I can't sleep with it hurting. I also blow my nose a every few lines. I'm lost on what to do. I've tried nasal spray and Sudafed and none of it works. And I've also taken aspirin for the pain and that was super pointless. I used to never have this problem until I stopped and started again 10 months later.

And also to add I feel crazy that this is happening to me cus I've been searching for these answers for days and haven't came up with anything. And would you be able to tell me what it's also cut with based on those facts. Oh and it doesn't have a strong smell like normal stuff I'm used to smelling like gas this Def doesn't smell like gas. I can't put my finger on it. And my dad doesn't have these issues either. He says he's used to it cus he's been doing it for years. But he doesn't also remember the feeling that I'm having. Like I said before it's been 10 months and this is the 4th different kind I've had since I started back up and nothi ng is like it used to be. I used to never have these issues. Or never get sick off it either. And my stomach has been none stop hurting haven't yacked yet but two nights ago I couldn't stop yacking. It's like it's changed so much in the last 10 months and it's not even enjoyable anymore without having really bad pains after a gram.

So I'm new here. I was previously on drug-forum people on there were just dicks. But it seems like every time I do cocaine I get a sinus infection Atleast one side of my nose hurts I get a headache and my teeth hurt super bad. And I don't do numbers the taste of coke is fucking disgusting. I don't like it at all. I can handle drips I chew gum so I don't really taste the drip so much. So I heard a netti pot works with salt water. Well I tried tat for the first time tonight it only worked on one side of my nose and not the side that hurts. And I don't get it cus I switch sides every line I do. Last time I did it which was two days ago it was my right side that hurt now it's my left. It's driving my fucking nuts and I can't sleep with it hurting. I also blow my nose a every few lines. I'm lost on what to do. I've tried nasal spray and Sudafed and none of it works. And I've also taken aspirin for the pain and that was super pointless. I used to never have this problem until I stopped and started again 10 months later.

Oh and also to mention that sucks is I can't save lines. If I have them I gotta do them until I'm out then about 10 min after my last line I smoke some bud to try to bring me down before the come down hits me and try to hit the sheets. And I feel like my nose being so clogged Alls I'm going to do is waste it and that's no fun either.

Honestly, the best (and possibly only) solution for this problem you're having is to stop snorting cocaine.
How much and how often are you using?

Oh and I would very highly recommend against using pseudoephedrine in conjunction with cocaine. They're each already very hard on the heart on their own.

-PA

OP, as I'm sure you're aware, Cocaine is super corrosive when it comes into contact with soft tissue. Aside from this objective problem, you could just have a sinus that is not totally efficient at draining. I went through this as well. My sinus was just misshapen for some reason and it was allowing bacteria to multiply in my sinus and cause infection. If this is the case for you, then snorting Cocaine would be extra harmful.

Is the sinus in question completely closed up when you do the Neti Pot?

OP, as I'm sure you're aware, Cocaine is super corrosive when it comes into contact with soft tissue. Aside from this objective problem, you could just have a sinus that is not totally efficient at draining. I went through this as well. My sinus was just misshapen for some reason and it was allowing bacteria to multiply in my sinus and cause infection. If this is the case for you, then snorting Cocaine would be extra harmful.

Is the sinus in question completely closed up when you do the Neti Pot?

Yeah, personal experience of OP's clogging troubles was horrible.

Used to be very into coke, but this issue (along with a death and very deep depression) is exactly the cause of absolute cessation..

Tried countless solutions to no avail, problem grew increasingly worse, kept preventing insufflation, and clogging happened faster and faster/easier with each binge and each and every line, eventually led to bad sinus infection ( even though product was consistently of decent quality), etc etc etc......

By the end, it was unbelievably severe, the whole ordeal became mentally excruciating and absolutely impossible to solve.....couldn't fucking stand it.

After exhausting every fucking possible solution, was forced into waving white flag by parting ways with my beloved coke lifestyle...sucked so damn bad...

So, in my case, the only successful course of action in the end, was cessation. Considering the circumstances OP has expressed, I strongly suspect this will be the case for him as well, unfortunately....I feel his pain ��

Hoping for better outcome for you OP, but you gotta be logical and realistic about it with yourself here, realize when presented with the facts indicating when it's appropriate to simply fold (which I expect will ultimately be what you are faced with). Coke is far too damn expensive to waste and deal with this kind of bullshit.

Sorry for the grim reality of facts I've presented, but just the way it is.
But considering not only your main subject of difficulty, but also other circumstances within your posts, this really may be a quite positive thing. Cocaine can become very problematic, so this may actually be a blessing for you.

Regardless of your decision and results/outcome, I wish you the best of luck OP.

Best regards,

-PA

Try after each rail to run two fingers under water & sniff the water off them, this will help in both clearing the nostrils and getting any left over residue that will be left behind that is making your nose hurt! Use a wet napkin and clean up there! You will feel a big difference & your sniffer will be feeling better!