• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Having a hard time feeling anything from xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

owdri

Greenlighter
Hello, I have been a prescription user and abuser for two years now. I love me my benzos. Especially Ativan (lorazepam). However this time my doctor decided to give me Xanax. So whatever, I got boat load of them.
They are blue circle pills and they dont work for sh1z. They are 1mg a piece and I take 5 at once and nothing happens. I dont want to take anymore because I dont want to hurt my organs.

My goal here is to get a decent chill high. Because once that happens i would go ahead and take an upper so i can be sharp and cool at the same time. i was able to accomplish this the first day i got my xanax which was about 4 days ago. after that they are nothing but junk.

So my question now is what in the world do I take thats going to give me the high i am looking for? also i do not want to get back on ativan because it makes my eye lids drowsy looking and that always gives away me being under the influence.

Thanks in advanced for replies xoxo

Well..alprazolam is twice the strength of lorazepam, so it should be working fine. Unless you were taking more than 10mg of lorazepam??

Am I reading this correctly, that you want to add a stimulant to it, or have already? That would be anouther reason they didn't work as well..

For the record, normally people use the benzo to come down from the stim..

I was taking 4mg three times a day of ativan.

I guess what I am asking is in the simplest form is what is similar to a speedball combo. But using prescriptions. I already have xanax in my possession and some ptsd meds.

Well we can't tell you how to get high, but a speedball is an opiate and a stimulant, so oxy and adderal is your typical prescription speedball.

Not trying to be rude but I think you're on this forum for the wrong reasons. Sure, we all love getting high but if you've read anything that was stickied before you posted you would know this site's primary purposes is harm reduction.

For the record (speaking of harm reduction), xanax isn't going to damage your organs even in extremely high doses assuming it's only occasional. It COULD possibly damage your liver if you take them in super high amounts every single day for a long period of time straight. The biggest thing to be careful of is to avoid physical dependency otherwise when you come off you're in a world of hurt for awhile. Benzos and alcohol are the only withdrawals from drugs that can kill you - literally kill you.

Tolerance builds up fast which is probably why you can't feel much. I suggest taking a break, and actually checking out Kava Kava. You won't be disappointed and it's legal.

Stay safe buddy,
-MF4M

Status
Not open for further replies.