• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Haven't Rolled in close to 2 years... (Camubtal, Panama)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustVisitingChi

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I'm visiting Camubtal, Panama for a week. I haven't rolled in a almost 2 years. What should I expect? Is there good stuff around these days? or is it all bunk shit.

-Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not really highlight where you are coming from or going to nor looking for hookups wether company or otherwise. This section is a HR so your post will probably be closed or moved.

Is there good stuff around these days? or is it all bunk shit.

Unfortunately, this question isn't really productive - what matters isn't the quality of what's "around these days," but rather the quality of the specific substance you choose to take. The only way to make a judgement about that is by reagent testing, which is highly advisable, because there is plenty of "bunk shit" being sold as MDMA in the States.

You could ask in the regional forums, there are threads there that discuss the local drug scene. The above two posters made some valid remarks, this is a bit too close to an attempt at finding a source. And since there isn't any other valid question concerning HR in there it's a bit hard to see the point. I'll move your post rather than close it, but I'm going to edit out the part asking to for specific locations, your post would otherwise probably be closed in NASADD too

Also, a testkit is a very good idea like clocktower pointed out, without it half of the good advice you read on this forum goes out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.