• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Haven't IV in 3-4+ years, questions....

phatass

Bluelighter
is there a significant increase in B-A when IV'ing Ephenidine and 6-APB, also is there a flash / rush? is it worth it, or stick to per os, sublingual, and booty bumpin =D haha, oh and any BL'ers in paris, vàoulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (seulement les humains sans teub....) tryin' to stay PC here innit'....

so? wudup BL? where u at you bunch of druggies haha, jokin'

Peace!

Allways wanted to try a dissos flash.... scales are approx 15mg of "tare" and need batteries for me new ones... i'm workin' but it's gonna take a while to make profit...unless, nah, fuck that, i'm done dun', feds narcsundercovaz all over ssince fuckin idiot terrorists being pussioz....

Last edited:
I wouldn't IV RC's, I got into a bad habit of doing that shit for a while, and who knows what will happen to us poor souls down the line, I would plug it first, that will probably give you a pretty good idea if the drug is good for a rush cause stims that give you a bang usually do so rectally as well, though not to the same intensity of course. Unfortunately I don't know much about the substance being questioned so I can't help you out much with any personal experience.