• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever... v. Nipple Bumps!

Yeah, thought it was amphetamine but it turned out to be sugar pretty much. Must have happened to a lot of other people as well.

Have you ever cooked something like apple jam while heavily under the effect of dissociatives, just for the sake of science?
I've attempted, don't think I ever succeeded though haha.

Have you (or your friends) ever... broke something expensive of yours while on dissociatives?

(Sorry, answered Jakie Jones by mistake)
had a bloody bat trip, if that's what you are asking. Thought I was going to die and was literally getting smaller.. I tried the fetal position. It didn't work :/

@sleepwalker

Yes, broke a crystal vase trying not to make a noise..

Heroin or Coke?

Last edited:
Have taken 4 bottles and ended up in hospital :\

Have you plugged any drugs?

Nope

Have you ever taken a drug with the sole intent of being creative and drawing/writing something?

And have you ever shot up some drug not usually banged just for the sake of shooting up?

I think thats how I discovered that IV K feels absolutely wonderful.

Ever take any kind of 'huasca? (aya or pharma) shits nuts

Pharma. I was sitting on my blanket on the middle of my floor with candles lit. It was like I was in a violent ocean but I was so at peace. Alot of maoi does wonders.

Have you ever smoked dmt on the peak of lsd?

NOO!!! I've been trying to for so long now and every time I have the oportunity, something messes it up and I never get a chance to smoke it. NEXT TIME though.... next time.

Have you ever taken a shower on Ecstasy?

No, but I feel it must be way interesting..

Opiates or psychedelics?

DMT, MDA and once LSD, but I would not reccomend LSD IV, stick to oral.

Have you ever had an OBE on LSD?

Oh yeah, had a hectic trip that lasted all day on some very potent LSD the last time I was up in SF, i rolled 12 spliffs and dropped, ate some oatmeal and mobbed out to the lake.

And because it still takes like an hour to hit, no real difference in high to taking orally IME

Ever mix cocaine and LSD? :p

I have mixed cocaine with acid. I am certain the trip would have went south if I did not have some opium on hand.

Yes, I have been sold fake drugs - untreated blotter, powders, etc.

Ever overdosed?

Had overdosed twice!

What was your first real drug (MJ doesn´t count)?