• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Have you ever hidden drugs intentionally in your place (for yourself - not for or because of others)

Bomb319

Bluelighter
Twice.

1. Benzos. When I was being prescribed many of these and particularly the Z-drug Zopiclone (Sold in the US only as its active isomer Eszopiclone or Lunesta), after I took my dose, I found it prudent to semi-hide them in ways where a sober person could easily access them, but a sleepwalking zombie could not. Think high up Russian nesting dolls. I felt it to be prudent given my propensity to completely forget I've taken my dose, then keep taking them.

2. Heroin. When I was an addict, I sometimes took a point of two of "extra" bindles (folded up paper, it's the lingo here) and intentionally hid them under the couch cushions or somewhere else where I might forget. The feeling of being utterly dopesick and coming across a legitimately lost stash is literally more euphoric than the heroin itself. It happened once to me when I actually found a real, lost bindle under the table. Best day of my life. Went from dopesick to high without having to leave the apartment! How often does THAT happen? No worrying about puking on the bus, the hour-long ride to our meeting place, or his unexpected delays. Of course as any heroin addict knows, this exercise was doomed to failure from the start; we all know EXACTLY where each and every grain is. If we run out, it's straight to the hiding places. Therefore this has never worked for me before. I suppose letting a trusted friend do it might work.

I dunno if this is what you mean, but when I make a good bulk deal I take out enough stash for two weeks, and hide the rest of the bulk really well. As in something gets disassembled in the bowels of the building and then put back together with bulk shit hidden inside. Then I go back to it every two weeks to replenish my stash.

I am mostly worried about being robbed or kidnapped by associates of the plug, which isn't utter paranoia. I wouldn't put it past the shady operators we have here that deal in glass.

I always call them bindles but I picked that up living in the PNW. What else are they called?

I am mostly worried about being robbed or kidnapped by associates of the plug, which isn't utter paranoia. I wouldn't put it past the shady operators we have here that deal in glass.
I never really thought or worried about that until today when I bought large and the guy subsequently sent me a text saying “did you make it to the car alright” - like he was half expecting I’d get jumped. I was also rolling around a carbon fibre Trek mountain bike ‘cause it wasn’t safe to leave it on my car rack. This in a public housing estate that records a murder every other year at least.

He offered to deliver but I wouldn’t want him knowing my address!

I never really thought or worried about that until today when I bought large and the guy subsequently sent me a text saying “did you make it to the car alright” - like he was half expecting I’d get jumped. I was also rolling around a carbon fibre Trek mountain bike ‘cause it wasn’t safe to leave it on my car rack. This in a public housing estate that records a murder every other year at least.

He offered to deliver but I wouldn’t want him knowing my address!
Yeah, my last plug I used to have make deliveries, and I regretted it. He was a scary dude, and I knew he would slit my throat for small profit and go back to eating lunch no problem. I think he got pinched, and I have no idea when he might get out and drop in on me. Oh well. I got martial arts skills and now I am powered by meth! JK

I hid a gram of methylone somewhere in my house during an MDPV binge back in 2013. I clearly remember hiding it just not where as I was pretty spun and sleep deprived at the time. I still haven't been able to find it, one of these days I will and it'll be a glorious day.

used to hide 8balls of rock in emergency lights in the hallway of my apartment stairwell.