• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever done drugs with your dad/mom?

nznity

Bluelighter
What the title says, I'm thinking about introducing my dad to some high quality LSD, i think a trip with him Would make our bond stronger AND a good experience? What do you guys think? Have you ever done drugs with ur parents? How was the experience?

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I've done more drugs with my kids than I would contemplate with my parents - if they weren't dead

Smoked weed with my dad and the obvious drinking with relatives at family functions. I offered my dad some MDMA and he accepted it saying he may try it at some point but after he saw me having a uhh shall we say "difficult" acid trip I think he probably won't ever try it. Even though they are completely different drugs I think he doesn't want to do any "hard drugs" after seeing that. I'd love to roll with him though, it'd probably allow us to work through some things that need to be said.

Smoked weed with my dad and the obvious drinking with relatives at family functions. I offered my dad some MDMA and he accepted it saying he may try it at some point but after he saw me having a uhh shall we say "difficult" acid trip I think he probably won't ever try it. Even though they are completely different drugs I think he doesn't want to do any "hard drugs" after seeing that. I'd love to roll with him though, it'd probably allow us to work through some things that need to be said.
I did half a pill each with my dad before, sadly it was "meh" so it wasnt a
Meaningful experience but i want to give him some acid in a comfortable place like the beach or sometjing. I think it Would be great.

Even if my parents were still alive, the thought of consuming anything more than a glass of sherry with them is an absolute no no. Even though they both smoked and unwittingly introduced me to nicotine at an early age, they were so fuckin straight they were bent...

Last edited:
I did half a pill each with my dad before, sadly it was "meh" so it wasnt a
Meaningful experience but i want to give him some acid in a comfortable place like the beach or sometjing. I think it Would be great.
That sounds like it'd be a great experience for both of you. You'll have to update us once it happens

That sounds like it'd be a great experience for both of you. You'll have to update us once it happens
I think 1 tab Would be excessive, I'll only do half AND see how that works out. Will update for sure.

I think 1 tab Would be excessive, I'll only do half AND see how that works out. Will update for sure.
Yeah you cant go wrong with starting low. If I may ask have you talked to your dad about it yet or is this just speculation so far?

I've been pushing mushrooms on my parents for years.....still no go. They'll come around.

That being said, my old man went mental when weed was legalised. Started growing it on his farm. Cooking oil, baking, unguents and lotions, chocolates, and all manner of nonsense....except I hate weed, so I'll keep to pushing mushrooms. He's already helping with my mushroom kombucha experiments so I feel like I'm close to a breakthrough.
Though, I feel like as hard as it's been, mushrooms would be too easy. The real coup will be when I convince them of trying some MDMA. :D

I've been pushing mushrooms on my parents for years.....still no go. They'll come around.

That being said, my old man went mental when weed was legalised. Started growing it on his farm. Cooking oil, baking, unguents and lotions, chocolates, and all manner of nonsense....except I hate weed, so I'll keep to pushing mushrooms. He's already helping with my mushroom kombucha experiments so I feel like I'm close to a breakthrough.
Though, I feel like as hard as it's been, mushrooms would be too easy. The real coup will be when I convince them of trying some MDMA. :D
Hahaha, ur dad seems like a cool person.

My father and I grow some herb and I smoke weed with my parents sometimes. They're not big smokers though, they're more like one-hitter quitter types

I totally disagree with doing drugs with parents except marijuana. Obviously if parents doing hard drugs with they're kids, many moral.values go down the drain
I don't even wanna ponder the disgusting thought of a mother/son or father/daughter up all night and going thru psychosis doing methamphetamine. I've heard stories and known of this and it turned more then just using

I totally disagree with doing drugs with parents except marijuana. Obviously if parents doing hard drugs with they're kids, many moral.values go down the drain

I tend to agree. As a dad and occasionally serious drug user over 30 years I advise my kids never to touch drugs. Ultimately, they’ll make their own choices and I will respect that but at least I’ve done the morally right thing as a parent. Who knows if my kid is the one with predilection to addiction or mental illness? I don’t and I wouldn’t take the risk. Maybe they are inherited in which case no drugs is a good strategy that I failed to learn.

The game plan for parenting is to raise your kids to be better off and just generally better than you in every regard. Each generation better than the last.

That said, a couple of times when I was super strung out I briefly considered asking my kid to hook me up with one of huis sketchy drug dealing mates. That was a wake up call I didn’t have my shit completely together. That would have changed our relationship for the worse forever.

you guys are talking about "hard drugs", it's not like i'm gonna snort meth or bang dope with my dad. I just wanna drop some acid with him.

Naa never. Though Ive drunk with them often while under influence of other drugs that they have known/guessed.
i was on morphine once high as fuck for my dad's bday drinking with him and saw him get into the bathroom. heard him snort some coke and then come back. hahaha i saw the almost empty wrap next morning, it was really good coke shiny as fk haha