• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

have you ever caught your PARENTS FUCKING?

have you ever caught your PARENTS FUCKING?

• No! They never do that. Theyre parents after all.

Votes: 92 49.7%
  • Yes...

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • ...and I joined in...

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ...and Mum said I was a better screw anyway...

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • ...apart from our german shepards.

Votes: 13 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thank god....

But I have had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting around a dinner table with my parents and their friends complaining about how they dont get enough sex anymore.........

Its times like that you really wish you were able to melt into the floor.. *shudders*

stace.

this is a really heart-warming thread. stomach churning but heart-warming.

It's cool that all ur folks still shag! Not cool that you've seen them doing it but at least you know they're still in lurve. awwwwwww.

my mum's been single since the dawn of time but I did almost catch her and a love interest in the throes. I was almost physically ill but at least she was gettin' some.

:|

Oh shit

Nooo never saw my mum and Step dad doing it, but worst off, Ive seen a old skool mate of mines, mum's getting done by 2 black guys, they moved to Melbourne few yrs ago, then it went around where I live that they had there own brothel and stuff, and now they hav there own web site, called cathydoesblacks Im like thats worse than seeing your parents doing it, also her dadd films it... Now Im telling ya what ever you do on the net does always come back and bites ya on the arse!!:\

A friend and I walked in on his parents.

His old man had his old lady bent over the couch with his dick in her arse.

needless to say i was never invited over again.

Yeah once I was so drunk and wanted to borrow some cash to buy more beers, so I just walked into their bedroom without knocking on the door, caught my mother giving her boyfriend a blowjob... heheh that was funny... 8)

Second time, I visited my parents place unexpected, as I have the house key, and caught my mother playing with her vibrator... I was very embrassed :eek: as she left the bedroom door open and she didnt hear me opening the front door.

I just pray that I wont caught them again... (shudders)

Urbanhog %)

fucking gross.

ive caught my olds doing it but when i was younger hearing "unusual" noises was enough to freak me out and pemantly have my telly and stereo turned up. *shudders* parents fucking just aint right ...

... unless its like us when we're that age then thats ok then ;)

that pic kat is not cute.... its quite disturbing....

as for catching my parents,

once when i was about 6 years old.
the images still haunt me....

ive never seen, heard or anything and im glad! if i did i wouldnt know what to do wetehr id scream and run or just have a heart attack! but parents coming in on me is another matter 8(

Well... I never caught them.

But they caught me... :p

Imagine the American Pie 2 Scenario.

:)

Frightening but true

Never caught them scruffing but more frighteningly, horrific even, while looking for some old comedy company tapes in the video draws I happened to come across a vid labeled holiday 87, thinking it was a tape of one of the families caravaning adventures I popped it in to find my old man chockablock up my Mum :(. My eyes burnt, my stomach churned and the eject button was pressed repeatedly until the offending video was spat across the room.

Needless to say I never opened the draw again and still find it difficult to sleep at night.

JoKeR =D

Yeh i caught them. Something i had forgotten about until now. Opened the bedroom door, mum rolls off from being on top, dad has pitched a tent in the sheets. Closed bedroom door.

Thanks for the reminder. 8o

i can hear them right now.

Dear god, someone kill me now - lest this torment never ends... :|

As far as i'm concerned my parents have only had sex twice.

Result.. My brother and I.. :p

Cosmic Mist go yell at them or something!
Thats what I use to do! Thank god my dad had screwed his back! Haha no more sex for him..

baBANG

Just found this thread i never knew existed

Hope it freaks everyone else out as much as it did me just then ;)

stacyrox said:
No, thank god....

But I have had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting around a dinner table with my parents and their friends complaining about how they dont get enough sex anymore.........

Its times like that you really wish you were able to melt into the floor.. *shudders*

stace.

My Nanna told me that there was nothing to look forward to when you get old as you'll still think about sex, but not get any..

It's made me even more determined to make some attempts to stop this aging process in it's tracks... :\

hmmm i havent actually seen them but when i was about 13, we went to fiji and mum and dad went out for dinner whilst i went to bed (a fold out couch in the small room). they came back and started going for it thinking i was asleep *fair enough though, they had to go get a key from reception to open the door because i was so sound asleep i didnt open the door* but i happened to wake up in the middle of the process of rustling sheets...this has haunted me to this very day.....:\

and when my dad gets drunk he likes to talk about how they lost their virginity and other 'interesting' stories *argh kill me now*

Status
Not open for further replies.