• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

have you ever caught your PARENTS FUCKING?

have you ever caught your PARENTS FUCKING?

• No! They never do that. Theyre parents after all.

Votes: 92 49.7%
  • Yes...

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • ...and I joined in...

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ...and Mum said I was a better screw anyway...

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • ...apart from our german shepards.

Votes: 13 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i caught them when i was abuot 6 then they caught me when i was about 17. Never thaught id forget that one

me and my sister caught them early 1 morning, we thought dad was hurting mom and ran in crying. They fobbed us off by saying they were playing a game called Ah-Ah's cos of the noises being made.

very funny

yeah, though only once.
when I was about five years-old.
I *think* my mum was on top.
also on a trip.

Once.

It was an awful experience for a small teenage boy to see. Luckily it was very! brief.

I only went upstairs because I heard some wierd "noise" like I thought my old man was having a heart attack or something only to discover something from different.

YUK ! ! !

shals :(

my parents divorced when I was about 1 or 2 so I never did see her rooting my old man. I do remember hearing her screw one of her boyfriends though "FUCKING GROSS", he was making all these bizzare grunting noises that could be heard all throughout the house, plus the bed squeking. Talk about mental trauma. But the worst of the worst was when I started taking up mull, I used to go through my mums draws looking for $$$, and one time was mortafied to find a fucking huge purple vibrator with an anal attachment on it....holy shit I think I am going to spew now.........

^^ ROFLMAO

My folks don't have sex, and as thus I never busted them. Thats how it should be :)

I'm actually surprised at how many people have busted there folks!

I didn't want to post in here.

I saw my mum on top of my dad when I was about 10. I'm sure they were just... I don't know... not having sex.

I don't think they've had sex since she became a born again christian though. Isn't there some rule in christianity where people aren't allowed to have fun?

Never saw it (Thank Christ) but heard it a few times. Let me just say... pleasants thoughts were not present at the time. Actually, I was kinda pissed off they weren't a little more discreet about it, but then again I just stepped in the front door (they were in their room).

I always remembered hearing them when I was younger as well, and after the first time I heard them... I never thought the same of my mother again.
ooooohhheeewwwwww *shivers up spine*

I didnt even know that parents had sex after their children were born? jeeze... I know mine don't..... or at least that's the way I want to think :)

i'm the youngest in the family. i choose to believe the last time they did it was the time i was conceived.

one of my ex's walked in on her grandparents....

needless to say, that scarred her for a while and even impacted me cause it put her off sex... :(

up all night said:
Isn't there some rule in christianity where people aren't allowed to have fun?

I think so. There is also another rule in which anyone else is not allowed to have fun around them as well.

I know my parents still have sex. Good for them.

I haven't ever really caught them. Thankfully.

Does Oral sex count? ;)
Heh, yuck.

Anyway, no I haven't, but they've busted me.

No thank god. Hearing noises coming from the bedroom one night when I got up to get a drink of water was bad enough. My stepfather sounded like he was having a heart attack, and my mum sounded like a squeaky bed spring.

*shudders*

Cosmic Mist said:
i can hear them right now.

Dear god, someone kill me now - lest this torment never ends... :|
*LMAO*

Oh you poor poor bastards
Of course its never happened to me because my parent are virgins :)

What? Dont look at me like that! :(

^ My parents were never very physically affectionate. I certainly never caught them doing anything more than chaste snuggling. My sister and I were both adopted so of course it is technically possible that they never did it...

Once I rang my Dad - his new wife answered the phone sounding a bit irritated. Then Dad came to the phone a bit breathless. That may be putting 2 and 2 together to make 5 - but that's as close as it's got. Phew! :)

I'd rather not talk about it but it still haunts me. Thankfully I have a pretty high fortitude.

I have two brothers and two sisters so now that i think about it.........that means they had sex at least 5 times..............

Oh My god............That is not a cool concept.

nah.........its just not possible......... I just cant see it somehow.

I wonder if artificial insemination was available in the 60s............. that idea I can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.