• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Have some extract samples coming to me from a B2B vendor and need help interpreting the lab results

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, I am receiving some samples of extracts from a newer company that is only doing B2B sales and just wanted some help in understanding the lab results.

First, they test their product twice using two different labs. I know Murray Brown is good but I’m not aware of the second one. My biggest question is why is their a difference in the mit percentage between two tests performed on the same batch of extracts? Is this to be expected? Or does this mean it may be a subpar product?

Second, it shows the alkaloid percentage and breaks it down but I don’t understand if it says let’s say for example 52 percent mit if that’s per gram or just not really sure how to measure that when I try the sample. I’m assuming it’s per gram? Normally the lab results I have looked at for powder leaf show per gram on the lab report but I don’t see that here.

Here is one of the tests to give you an idea of what I’m talking about. I was trying to figure out how to just show a screenshot but I couldn’t figure out how to upload it here so here is the link:

Thanks everyone for your insight!