• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Have drugs fucked you up?

So does anything think it’s really possible to be truly happy again once you’ve done this to your brain? I mean like I say I’ve taken a shit load of MDMA, which I massively regret but I accept it was my decision and I have to live with the consequences. Still, it would be nice to think there’s so hope for happiness.
Yeah man use some of the methods I spelled out. Nature truly heals as it knows what is good for you and will work it out. Time, patience and commitment.

I take a hardcore Libertarian view on "drugs" which I'll not go over again as people understand by now & anyone with any logic will agree with me.
If you really think eating some MDMA will fuck you up my friend you really need to learn, look at people in Russia hooked & falling to pieces due to addiction to bathtub cooked Desomorphine, Sisa smokers in Greece, people that have never fully come back from eating Datura etc etc............

And if that is the case who put a gun to your head & made you take them I wonder? Oh that's right nobody did & you took it upon yourself to do it so who is to blame?.......YOU are!!!

I suggest you quit moaning with your first world problems & learn about people with real issues related to drugs..............oh maybe start with people in Mexico that are crying over missing family members or the amount of corpses dumped at the side of the road cut into pieces via a chainsaw for a basic start.
DAAAAAAMN!! STOP Jumping on him for talking about something he's experiencing. Everyone's life experience is different.

I done a shit load of ecstasy in my time, although I’m guessing no more than many people here. Maybe one thing that separates me from a few is how many I used to take in a session- it was regularly more than 10.

I’m fucked up in a bad way unfortunately, I’ve got terrible anxiety and I can’t concentrate on anything. I guess I’m pretty depressed too.

I put this down to drugs but I hope I’m wrong as I don’t want it to be permanent. My gf and friends have done lots of drugs too and are fine. They reckon I am too and my problems are just from worrying so much.

How many of you have issues from drugs? If I search this place and the internet in general it’s all pretty bleak in regards to what drugs do to you. I can quite easily find info that suggests even a few pills does bad damage. But I don’t see this out in the real world. Unless my mates are all hiding it...
Pharmaceutical drugs have screwed me up more than any recreational drug could ever do. In a few words, I was poisoned from the time I was little up until just last year. My situation is pretty effing complicated, so i really haven't figured out where to go from here. keep in mind that just because people physically look healthy, it doesn't mean they are.

Pharmaceutical drugs have screwed me up more than any recreational drug could ever do. In a few words, I was poisoned from the time I was little up until just last year. My situation is pretty effing complicated, so i really haven't figured out where to go from here. keep in mind that just because people physically look healthy, it doesn't mean they are.
I actually wonder how much of this mess I’m in was caused by Seroxat

So does anything think it’s really possible to be truly happy again once you’ve done this to your brain? I mean like I say I’ve taken a shit load of MDMA, which I massively regret but I accept it was my decision and I have to live with the consequences. Still, it would be nice to think there’s so hope for happiness.

I really don't think it's possible for MDMA to cause so much damage and downregulate your neurotransmitter receptors to have a noticeable difference on your everyday living. Lots of the people I used to party with including myself would abuse ecstasy in the early 2000's and none of us have any severe form of damage or mental health condition caused by it.

I strongly believe you were just prone to these conditions since you were born and they manifested on their own but it's coincidental to your MDMA use and you only have that to blame.

In terms of solutions have you considered getting your hormones checked recently, Testosterone or hormonal imbalance goes hand in hand with depression.

I feel like your last comment is a very negative and unhappy approach with how you're feeling, I think you should try be positive about the whole situation because the power of the human brain is severely underestimated.

For example after a heavy night on an MDMA binge days later are followed by brain zaps. The more negative I keep my mindset the longer the brain zaps hang around but if I put myself into a very positive mindset and set goals for myself the brain zaps are non existent. The point I'm trying to make after all of this is negative mindset and emotions will cause a release in negative neurotransmitters and hormones but a positive mindset and emotions will cause the opposite and your neurotransmitter receptors will start allowing more serotonin, dopamine and others to flood your brain.

How many of you have issues from drugs? If I search this place and the internet in general it’s all pretty bleak in regards to what drugs do to you. I can quite easily find info that suggests even a few pills does bad damage. But I don’t see this out in the real world. Unless my mates are all hiding it...
To bad but they warn people for the dangers of drugs.

My greatest issues stem from dr's, unemployement agency's and ex-employer. Mainly by breaking my basic rights driving me mad behind my back but mostle by withholding treatement for the shit I had going on at that moment.

For me personal the drugs were actually quite benign compared with these people that have their heads up each other's arses.

Like I said Zopiclone, you shall be swept away by the BlueLit wind like the debris you are.

Still waiting my friend.
Some Black Block / Antifa 4Chan wanna be doesn't scare me, I welcome you to try & remove me IRL & not offline.

I'd have you stuffed in a boot of a car & have your fingers chopped off in some lock up garage in the backstreets of Sparkbrook, B'ham before you know what's just happened.

Still waiting my friend.
Some Black Block / Antifa 4Chan wanna be doesn't scare me, I welcome you to try & remove me IRL & not offline.

I'd have you stuffed in a boot of a car & have your fingers chopped off in some lock up garage in the backstreets of Sparkbrook, B'ham before you know what's just happened.
No one’s interested in anything you have to say, “my friend”. Do one.

No one’s interested in anything you have to say, “my friend”. Do one.

Weird how someone who only signed up 4 days ago thinks I add nothing.
And you have added what to BL I wonder? oh yeah hardly anything because you only got an account less than a week ago.

Some of us were eating RC's well before DPR was locked up kid, run along to school as I'm sure you'll learn something about how to CWE OTC pain meds & maybe even get a line of 4-MeO-PCP if you behave.

You can freebase MDPV Hcl!!!!......well I never knew that folks.

I take a hardcore Libertarian view on "drugs" which I'll not go over again as people understand by now & anyone with any logic will agree with me.
If you really think eating some MDMA will fuck you up my friend you really need to learn, look at people in Russia hooked & falling to pieces due to addiction to bathtub cooked Desomorphine, Sisa smokers in Greece, people that have never fully come back from eating Datura etc etc............

And if that is the case who put a gun to your head & made you take them I wonder? Oh that's right nobody did & you took it upon yourself to do it so who is to blame?.......YOU are!!!

I suggest you quit moaning with your first world problems & learn about people with real issues related to drugs..............oh maybe start with people in Mexico that are crying over missing family members or the amount of corpses dumped at the side of the road cut into pieces via a chainsaw for a basic start.

man, do not release your anger of life in other people

I done a shit load of ecstasy in my time, although I’m guessing no more than many people here. Maybe one thing that separates me from a few is how many I used to take in a session- it was regularly more than 10.

I’m fucked up in a bad way unfortunately, I’ve got terrible anxiety and I can’t concentrate on anything. I guess I’m pretty depressed too.

I put this down to drugs but I hope I’m wrong as I don’t want it to be permanent. My gf and friends have done lots of drugs too and are fine. They reckon I am too and my problems are just from worrying so much.

I developed years of severe anxiety and panic after candyflipping (I had a panic attack during the trip that glued on my mind for years, went to the hospital two times), take care with these drugs (doses and frequency)

I am quite sure that drugs rewire the brain systems, it may last forever..

It is not necessary hard drugs to prove this, everyone who smokes weed daily for years knows it.

man, do not release your anger of life in other people

It's got nothing to do with that, it is down to personal responsibility.
Anyway what are you doing on here? This is EADD & you are in Brazil.

Go pick up some ladyboys, with any luck you'll run into members of ADA or CV (if you really are from Brazil you'll understand all to well)