• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction have a glass shard embedded deep in my finger starting to be infected * Solved *

U should write a blog to tell the tale of how u survived such a devastating injury and how it affected your life. It could inspire others going through similar traumatic experiences😂
hahahah ohhhh you =p but nah i really don't want some tiny little thing to turn into somthing that'd need treatment by an md

almost done. the itty bit of amps i took just to keep myself from bleeding clearly wore off which is causing alittle bit of a complication to see what 'm up to, essentially what i've done do far is cut sideways exposing the shard but it won't budge yet so i made alittle incision ontop, and on the other side to just be able to flap it down and snag the glass out. i mean i;ve taken hundreds of shards out of my hands n feet this year but i haven;t had one lodge itself in such a way where it refused to move whatsoever -,-

Why the fuck do you keep breaking glass and getting it in your skin?

LOL. ugh idk now tbh..... this piece of glass is too big to come from the screen
fuck im having an issue sliding the bastard out im having better luck w the scalpel than tweezers.

Try applying ice to the area, might reduce swelling and make it easier to pull out?

Try applying ice to the area, might reduce swelling and make it easier to pull out?
actually theres only 2 dang lil bits left!!!!!!!! and i did a pretty damn good job, not much damage to my surprise... scalpels are........ amazing, i had never used one prior to today but i grabbed a bunch from a clinic =p usually in cases like this ill soak my knife for a minute in 99% alcohol, take it out and light it on fire, and go for it but....... much more damaging than this ill post pics in abit def not with the cell.

for anyone wondering, my finger is in perfecto condition now.IMG_0529.JPGIMG_0528.JPG

BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH GLASS ARRRDFJIHGSI took quite awhile, worth it considering theres no damage. compared to 5minutes with my knife but um it wouldn't look so nice.

Glad you were able to remove it, perhaps wash your hands and dry carefully then put a bandaid with an antibiotic cream like Neosporin on it.

Glad you were able to remove it, perhaps wash your hands and dry carefully then put a bandaid with an antibiotic cream like Neosporin on it.
oh i had just taken the bandage off i was sharpening a sword my hands still aren't as dirty as my mind, how do you suggest i wash that :unsure:
kidding, but i put polysporin on it, way ahead of yah ;) i've picked up a 500 degree pot straight out the oven, 5 days of essentially having my hand soaked in vaseline/polysporin, can't even tell it ever happened

oh i had just taken the bandage off i was sharpening a sword my hands still aren't as dirty as my mind, how do you suggest i wash that :unsure:
kidding, but i put polysporin on it, way ahead of yah ;) i've picked up a 500 degree pot straight out the oven, 5 days of essentially having my hand soaked in vaseline/polysporin, can't even tell it ever happened

Thank God for that!