• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has H taken over your town yet?

^ Well it's not like people were planning on sniffing it or shooting it. So if I can crush up a couple zohydros and have myself 100mg+ of hydrocodone with no APAP and the price is right, then I would probably cop a few. I really miss the hydrocodone high, so it would be nice to be able to get high off it again, assuming my tolerance is low enough at the time I come across them.

I just fail to see how them coming in capsules has anything to do with it. Adderall and dexedrine come in capsules, and people still gobble them up. If the oral BA of a drug is high, then it's not a big deal if you can only really eat them, considering they don't gel up and take forever to work.

Not sure if it will have any affect on the dope market though. People aren't going to switch back to hydrocodone after doing heroin for a while, unless it is dirt cheap, and I'm not sure if that many people would make the switch from hydrocodone to heroin since it's quite the leap. But if they are taking like 300mg of it to get high, then I could see them considering the switch, and taking 300mg of zohydro seems to be a lot easier than taking that amount of vicodin since a lot of people don't want to do CWEs on a ton of pills, so they just stop taking pills that require them.

I'm sure there would be plenty of ignorant users out there that tried to inject/snort it. There used to be a good bit of questions about the safety of injecting hydrocodone in Other Drugs, to the point where one (former) mod injected himself with hydrocodone. Still not sure how he justified doing that...

Extended release hydrocodone is already on the market in the form of Tussionex. I guess I will be very skeptical that the FDA would allow any ER opiate to be easily abused after the whole Oxycontin fiasco. I guess it really doesn't matter if it comes in pressed or in a capsule.

H is slowing ruining my hometown and all surrounding towns in the NW burbs of chicago. Its really sad, people are dying left and right.

same for me I live in the northern midwest... OC 30s of all kinds are still available for those of us who have managed not to get strung out. That said I know tons of people who switched to h when OCs got real expensive, its way cheaper and gets you way higher.

Yup. Opanas are still around and without going into too much detail, they're triple digit prices. I was clean from opiates for 3 months up until about a month ago, and when I got back into it I was pretty surprised to find out opanas and blues were going for so much...called up a couple of my old using buddies to find out that basically everyone I know switched to heroin. That sweet, sweet china white. Haven't seen or heard of any tar in the area (NW Ohio). New dealers, new clientele, sketchier parts of the city. I'm not that into it. Pills just seemed a lot easier, plus I have a huge problem with the inconsistency of heroin. I liked getting my 80s back in the day and knew exactly how much powder I had to put up my nose to get high. I'm pretty new to the whole china white scene as I've only been doing it regularly for about a month, but some times I'll get a bag that's crazy good and other times it sucks. Drives me crazy...

BUt the simple answer is yes. Heroin, china white in particular, is invading my city. Particularly the suburb that I'm from too. Which is weird, to see a bunch of upper middle class white kids addicted to dope - half of em already moved on to shooting it. Knock on wood I'm hoping that's never me. I'll stick to snorting my dope, thankyaverymuch.

What a jumbled mess of a rant. It's a been a while since I've been on bluelight :p

I think I've "aged out" of knowing whether there are any drugs in my city outside of pot & booze. I have ALWAYS wanted to try some X, but because of my age, I don't have any connections to anyone who might know of some way up north which would involve a 6 hour car ride. Or I'd be interested in getting some street oxy...whatever, if there's something around I'd be willing to try it :p

Up where my parents live and where I grew up, about an hour north of Manhattan, dope is incredibly prevalent now.. Back in the day when I was living there and using, the few dope sources were all selling bags for twice the amount you'd find it for in the city. However now, the market has been flooded so much that you can get it for the same price in the suburbs as you do in the city.. granted city prices came down as well, but still... it's branching out big time into smaller communities outside of major cities.

RecklessWOT said:
I've never seen dopeheads have their teeth fall out and have sores all over their body and incoherently fight the cops because they were so whacked out that they lost track of reality.
I have. H can fuck with your mind too, just in a different way. Neither really usually look like the stereotype. Its funny hearing everyone from where meth isn't around says it's like "Faces of Meth" or "Cops". It used to be that tweaker's thought H was worse, a lot do. I do agree that tweaker are a bit crazier, though H is easier to OD on.
chinky said:
and no where else cause the gangs arent allowing it..they make too much money off dope and especially coke that they dont want another drug like meth coming in and stealing the customers, especially the coke dealers cause meth lasts so much longer and when thats the case, the less that come back and when that happens the less money they spend overall
You know they're losing money. The crews out west figured out that tweakers will buy just as much shit as crackheads. It lasts longer, but it's very compulsive and tolerance goes up fast. Often someone will sell both. They get two different markets. Some like coke but don't care for meth, and some like meth but don't care for coke. There's probably a lot of people who think coke sucks who'd love meth out east. Also it can be cooked so they could cut out the middleman.
The Rock Monster said:
H has always been in phoenix, as well as crystal meth, cocaine, crack (cocaine), ketamine, acid, mushrooms, 2ci. just about anything you need you can get.
Basically this in Arizona. Though acid's not as easy to find as it use to be:(.

However, a lot of older people said that H had a bad stigma, like it was the worse of the worse. Lower than barbs, meth, or even PCP. It use to be that the big hard drugs were meth(always), cocaine(late70's-today) PCP and seconal till the 90's, and rohypnol from the 90's to mid-2000's. Then opiate pills caught on big in the 2000's. But they were always around. I heard that it used to be that doctors would give out amphetamines for everything, then they started giving out Percodans for everything in the 80's. So the oxycodone epidemic started a lot earlier than is portrayed.

It's not necessarily that pillheads were switching due to $. It was that pills took away the stigma of opiates. A lot due switch over though for $, but some were looking for a strong high. H is strong as fuck. Me I like oxy better, but H is more intense and a lot of people like it better. It's seems like some who'd be on meth a decade ago just does H now, or both. H has caught on with some of the "I want to party and get fucked up" crowd. You might even see some doing it at a party or a kick back. Funny thing is meth now has a worse stigma then H. It used to be the other way around.

I have wonder what would happen if meth hit the large east coast cities and H the pill areas like Appalachia and why it hasn't happened. I mean if one crew in New York or Chicago starts selling meth along with the other shit, giving out samples and stuff, they could make a lot of money. Or in like West Virginia if someone started slanging H to the pillheads.I think it's a case of the tall poppy syndrome. No one wants to stand out and be the ones with this strong new shit. Cops would be on them like white on rice. I mean it'd be like crack in the 80's all over again.

Last edited:
You in Northern MI by chance? I only ask because I'm up there vacationing right now, and there isn't even anyone I would feel comfortable ASKING about where to find shit here. I can't imagine your pain on a daily basis, living there and all. Well, I'm just assuming that's where you live but since you mentioned it's a 6 hour drive to the nearest connect seems about right. Honestly though, you're probably lucking out like crazy. If I lived up here and never had access to oxy's in high school from the city I live in I would never be the fiend I am today -__-

I think I've "aged out" of knowing whether there are any drugs in my city outside of pot & booze. I have ALWAYS wanted to try some X, but because of my age, I don't have any connections to anyone who might know of some way up north which would involve a 6 hour car ride. Or I'd be interested in getting some street oxy...whatever, if there's something around I'd be willing to try it :p

I
I have wonder what would happen if meth hit the large east coast cities and H the pill areas like Appalachia and why it hasn't happened. I mean if one crew in New York or Chicago starts selling meth along with the other shit, giving out samples and stuff, they could make a lot of money. Or in like West Virginia if someone started slanging H to the pillheads.I think it's a case of the tall poppy syndrome. No one wants to stand out and be the ones with this strong new shit. Cops would be on them like white on rice. I mean it'd be like crack in the 80's all over again.

All of the gay guys do meth (according to one gay friend with a meth dealer boyfriend)., and they're really careful about it. It comes in gorgeous little crystal that looks like glass shards. In all of my old lady years I had never tried it, and never plan to again, but they were so "sharey" - they knew it wasn't my thing, but also were all about peer pressure.

Reason this stuff has to be pretty clean is that these boys claimed to be doing it for 12+ years and they look fantastic. So I'm guessing whatever the boyfriend dealer is getting is made with pretty good stuff - no oven cleaner, gasoline, rocketfuel, dead AlQueida members, etc.

My two cents on this particular issue,
Gwen

I know Columbus has been plagued with dope since 2007 at least. It just keeps getting worse and worse. It was like a bomb went off when OC's went away about 2.5-3 years ago, and then a second wave just a few months ago once the Opanas got reformulated. There were already Mexi's here looking for a way in to the big pill scene that used to be here. H was always around but no one really fucked with it because pills weren't that much more expensive and no one wanted the stigma from H. Now all I hear about still being around are Generic Oxy (greens/blues), Generic Opana IR (reds/blues), Fentanyl patches or Dilaudid; all of them being frightfully expensive and increasingly harder to find. I'm sure that there are still vic's, perc's, and morphine-sulfate pills but I rarely hear about that anymore because they too are frightfully expensive.

Getting black tar heroin in Columbus and the surrounding metro area is just as easy as getting weed (which is easier than getting alcohol or cigarettes if you're underage). A bag costs about 1/3 the price of a blue and delivers about 2-3x the high; simple math. Once people got over the stigma of "doing heroin", it just got wild here. People move from snorting some tar ("waterlining") to smoking it off foil ("chasing") to eventually shooting it ("poking") in a matter of 2-3 weeks. What saddens me is that so many of these high school and even middle school kids in nice suburbs like the one I live in are going straight to dope after smoking weed. Since most dope dealers around here are also into crack, a lot of these kids smoke crack like it's no big deal -- right after they've finished a shot of dope. Their lives are hitting rock bottom a lot quicker and more frequently compared to when I was their age; and I'm not even 25 yet.

Mexicans have the market here so locked down and the delivery system down to a science that it's just so easy and cheap to get hooked on dope instead. I think our state is 2nd in Overdose deaths in the nation if that's any indication. The faces I see at the sub clinic just keep getting younger and they are coming from farther outside the city for treatment. The majority of them are white, age 14-26, and upper-middle class; equally male and female as far as I can tell. On the flip side due to DEA crackdowns on Ohio pill mills and doctors who prescribe controlled substances, there is a big shortage of pills and a lot of patients are getting cut down, switched to something much weaker, or thrown completely off their medication. Because of this you have even more people than ever switching to dope -- random suburban moms and dads who look nothing like addicts. I know a middleman a little older than me who started as a chronic pain patient and now shoots about 3g of tar a day in addition to whatever his doctor still gives him. He used to be a good dude but once he got big into tar, he did a complete 180.

So yes, Columbus has definitely been taken over by dope for at least the last 5 years. It's actually rather difficult to find anything besides Tar, Crack, and Weed here now...

Theyre pretty prevelent in my area but fuck the price. D is my choice of drug anyway, its wayyyyy better:D

Seems like my story matches the consensus (I'm in the PNW).

OG OCs gone, dope rushes in to fill the void. OCs seemed so much easier for kids to get into, much more socially acceptable. When they disappeared it was like a perfect storm for H addiction to become rampant.

In the PNW H is definitely the thing to be addicted to. Used to be meth but no more

yes...sort of. i live in a major transport city between NYC and canada + theres atleast 6 hospitals near me so both h and pills have been (and pretty much always will be) around. i've gotten my hands on anything from some FIRE dope (still rocked up and delicious) to opana, dilaudid, and fentanyl.

only thing i've noticed are pill prices skyrocketing.