• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has H taken over your town yet?

ive never seen or tried meth here in chicago..ive heard about someone trying it one time like 6years ago and he got it from a gay dude..from what i hear meth is only availible in the boystown area, and no where else cause the gangs arent allowing it..they make too much money off dope and especially coke that they dont want another drug like meth coming in and stealing the customers, especially the coke dealers cause meth lasts so much longer and when thats the case, the less that come back and when that happens the less money they spend overall

now thats what ive heard but have no concrete proof is thats true

it's true. crystal meth is all over boystown. i was up that way a couple of months ago for a comedy thing and found a guy crying in the street. i asked him if he was ok, he said no - his boyfriend/bestfriend/roommate broke up with him. so i talked to him for a bit and offered him a ride home. he offered to pay me $20 and also tried to give me some meth, turns out he was a dealer.

then he was offended. so i took it. gave to a friend who couldn't believe the quality. looked like shards of sugar in the raw. almost opalescent. i threw away the dude's number. i just didn't want to get involved...

Last edited:
Meth is always associated with gay people eh love that ish. Idk why that is. Maybe meth turns people gay lol im never touching that shyt. And for the dude who was saying that H is worst than meth: the log out button should be your best friend

To poster above me ^^^^ REALLY!?!?!? Your living in chi town and haven't seen any dope and don't no anyone that use ???? that's like living in Newark and saying there's a drought LOL....that's like saying you can't find trees in Cali...that's like saying Ok Let me stop lmao sorry

i said in the SUBURBS. read the post and THEN comment, ok? or maybe switch to an upper?

Meth is always associated with gay people eh love that ish. Idk why that is. Maybe meth turns people gay lol im never touching that shyt. And for the dude who was saying that H is worst than meth: the log out button should be your best friend

When I was in rehab there was one person there for meth, and he was gay. They do it so they can stay up fucking for days. It's funny how nobody outside of gay culture in the northeast or Chicago has ever seen meth, yet there's apparently enough of it around if it landed this guy in rehab, and he had a few sales charges too. He had been doing it for years too, so its been around. He's been in the scene since the days of Michael Alig (there was a documentary on him and the "Club Kids") and claimed to have known him, which isn't far fetched considering he was around his age and gay.

They did some weird shit too, on meth. Like they would seek out the most diseased looking person and fuck without a condom to actually try to get aids. Not sure why exactly, maybe to just get it over with and so they could bang all the other dudes with AIDS without having to use a rubber. Apparently condoms are a big no-no in the gay meth culture, so if you are going to be in the scene then you are likely going to get aids since you will get kicked out of the bathhouse for busting out a condom.

log out button should be my best frieend???? haha. andd nahh i was just sayin how tweakers say the same shit. how bad heroin is and theyd never touch it. i dont think either is worse just depends whose using it.

Yea a bad drug habit is a bad drug habit. Both have their drawbacks. For instance, with heroin or other opiates you get high and are set for the day (considering you don't have a jacked up tolerance that requires you to need another dose to keep the sick away) but with meth you will binge for days. But with meth you don't have the physical dependence so you can stop without having to deal with withdrawals, which opiate users have to deal with, which causes them to keep on using. The paranoia, bad hygiene, and erratic behavior with meth is pretty crazy though, and something you don't have to deal with as an opiate user, unless of course you are on the streets then you will have some hygiene issues.

getting aids on purpose huh?

Well I guess its a form of population control..

And blueskie I know you can't be serious with that nonsense..if your afraid meth with turn you gay then you already have homotendicies

It's crazy but yeah, heroin has taken over...

I remember how quickly it all happened, too. It was the oxycontin/blues thing for a little while, and everything was pretty cool back then; never had to go into the city to get pills, no shady meeting spots, no guns, no getting arrested or run-ins with the police, and everything was just a little more laid back... at least, in my experience that's how it was.

Then, the new oxycontin formula hit shelves, and everyone's calling everyone else asking if the good ones are still around and what we should do about it. The price for blues skyrocketed, and opana was still around but more difficult to get. It seemed like everyone just made the switch to dope, and in a heart beat everything changed.

You'd have to take a ride into the city with a friend and someone you don't know very well but who knows a dealer, and you'd have to drive into some really bad, crime-riddled neighborhoods. If you didn't get beat or arrested first, then it's likely that you were paying the middleman tax for a little while until you got your own dealer. It became a whole new ballgame, man...

I would never have imagined that heroin could ever make such a come-bacK. In fact, back then, I remember saying, "we don't need drugs like heroin and coke anymore when we've got so many more-powerful pharmaceuticals..." and I was probably crushing up an OC at the time, too. But how wrong I was, man, because that new formula hit shelves and heroin came back.

I don't think we know just yet the true scope of this whole heroin thing and just how far it's reached, but when all is said and done and we've buried more friends and even the church-going, neighborhood boy scouts we remember from childhood are all getting arrested with their pictures in the paper... we'll understand. It's not just a city problem anymore. It's in the suburbs, man, in neighborhoods that you would never expect.

Last summer we would all pile into the car, take a quick trip into the city, pick up a stack of dope, head back home to our mom's apple pie, two-car-garage neighborhoods and kick around the soccer ball for the rest of the day only to wake up the next day and do it all over again. I remember thinking, "shit, this is truly bizarre..." And it is, man, it's truly unbelievable.

I haven't done meth in a very long time. We did it because it was about the same price as coke but you got more bang for your money. I belive it came from bikers at a trailer park. We would stay up all weekend playing video games and drinking. I don't think any of my friends were gay not that there is anything wrong with that. I would do it again if someone offered it to me.

Junkies do some shitty stuff for sure, but I'm gonna have to go with chinky on that one. Sure a dopehead will lie and steal from you but hardcore tweakers are just unpredictable and unstable

Chinky: i said "maybe meth turns youc gay lol"
notice the lol because it was a a funny question the obviously isn't true. I got no problem with gay people at all I support gay rights marriage. If someone chooses to be gay great, as long as they don't hit on me or anything like the then I'm totally cool with it. Abd plus I have 2 gay friends.

Verso: Everyone in the NYC/NJ/CT/PHILLY has the same exact story, including myself. Start with Roxis slowly increase tolerance until your running out of money so we try H and realize how good it is, then the occasional weekends turns into everyday. H definately Took the entire tristate by storm

Tommyboy: a bad habit is a bad habit, but meth is way worst. Just search YouTube for "faces of meth" that vid alone is enough proof. You lose you teeth, look old and ugly, Nd damage various parts of your brain permanently (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/) . With H, the biggest problem is addiction and withdrawal symptoms....for some it does cause acne and collapsed veins and but that's due to people IVing wrong and the skin rashes and all that is due to the lack of nutrients because some H users don't eat a lot (I eat all the time). But best way to avoid this is multi-vitamins, I take 1 or 2 a day and so far no acne/skin breakouts. Thank god I can't have that, I'm big into style ( always been the "pretty boy" swagg)

Chinky: i said "maybe meth turns youc gay lol"
notice the lol because it was a a funny question the obviously isn't true. I got no problem with gay people at all I support gay rights marriage. If someone chooses to be gay great, as long as they don't hit on me or anything like the then I'm totally cool with it. Abd plus I have 2 gay friends.

Verso: Everyone in the NYC/NJ/CT/PHILLY has the same exact story, including myself. Start with Roxis slowly increase tolerance until your running out of money so we try H and realize how good it is, then the occasional weekends turns into everyday. H definately Took the entire tristate by storm

Tommyboy: a bad habit is a bad habit, but meth is way worst. Just search YouTube for "faces of meth" that vid alone is enough proof. You lose you teeth, look old and ugly, Nd damage various parts of your brain permanently (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/) . With H, the biggest problem is addiction and withdrawal symptoms....for some it does cause acne and collapsed veins and but that's due to people IVing wrong and the skin rashes and all that is due to the lack of nutrients because some H users don't eat a lot (I eat all the time). But best way to avoid this is multi-vitamins, I take 1 or 2 a day and so far no acne/skin breakouts. Thank god I can't have that, I'm big into style ( always been the "pretty boy" swagg)

? What

People move to H because of course the price of Oxy, especially since OC are out of the Game, and Now Opana, Unless you get the generics.

Me ill never use H, My boy who deals is in direct connect with a guy who has thousands of blues, so my boy buys in bulk so he gets them CHEAP, so I get that deal also when I need. But since my boy isn't low on the chain, he is higher up most people wouldn't get deals sort of to say, he won't just deal with randoms. So in my position, its not worth it for me to move to H...

Yeah i totally just rambled on...my bad...

to OP, very much so. Portland, which is about 45 minutes north of me, has a higher heroin use percentage than meth and any other drug according to the news. Which is surprising because meth runs rampant in this town. I can give (hypothetically)3 ppl 10$ each to score some crystal and they'll say "be back in 15", they'll each go a separate way and return in about FIVE minutes. Its nuts.

I have seen a rise in heroin though. Alot of my friends are getting into it. Me personally, my self-control has gotten alot better and I am able to be an occassional user as with meth, and successfully for the past couple years. I actually just was at a buddy's house and a few of them were kicking real hard and I stayed the night taking care of them and helping them through it.

Also I had a step-dad who was a big H user and during the later part of his he got hooked on methadone, and i dont know the full story, but he died from a methadone overdose. He was with a friend and his last words were "i just wanted to feel rosey one last time" as his breathing became almost non-existent. He lived a sad life hooked hopelessly to the dope. He was a rockstar and formed the band Aberration as the lead singer and drummer. Very talented musician. His first time doing H was at age 19 when his mother was taking him to the airport for a flight to texas, and he shot up in the bathroom, was in there for like 20 minutes and when he came out his mother asked "are you alright?" and he replied, "never felt better" and just walked away without saying another word. She didnt see him for a few years after that. Sad story.

when youre a junkie your opinion is null and void

im hardly a junkie..im just a user, ive never shot dope, ive never stolen, pawned(except once when i found a gold ring at a gas station), begged, borrowed, or trade/sell anything i own.,.. i just go to the atm and take money out to buy my drugs..which i know you cant say the same

you can keep trying to talk shit but your bad at it bro, you wont beat me at my own games

i mean you need to really step off my nuts, everythread ive been into today your trying to take shots at me and your failing miserably, i mean just look at the post below yours...the mod agreed with me again..so thats youre wrong

That's crossing the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
i never see meth here, thank god. it is definitely here though.

i did know a guy that would cook up batches in his backyard, more like crank. another girl i knew would get nice clear chunks sent to her from california and she would sell it. that was years ago.

I read an article the other day about how they found some kid dead in the port-a-potties at the Downers Grove High School. Heroin took over here a long time ago, seems like there has been a downturn in the amount of people using but of course the papers say the opposite. i am sure the dope is weaker now a days but that doesnt even really matter.

http://downersgrove.patch.com/articles/body-discovered-in-portable-toilet-at-hillcrest-school

Last edited:
you gotta be in with the bikers or the gays to find it here man