The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has H taken over your town yet?

nycblueskie

Bluelighter
I just want to know because in the tri state area I haven't seen blues (Roxie's) in months, everyone has switched over to H. I hear on the news that blues are still everywhere but the streets don't seem that way....and the news/govt. is usually 6 months behind on things so I'm wondering if things are the same in your hood/town.

Yep blues are very much alive, I know multiple connects I can get from right now. 5min from the GWB. If I go into NY I know maybe 3 more people....Please don't PM me looking for info.

^^I didn't mean you, lol, my bad for not specifying. I meant anyone else reading the thread. Whenever blues are brought up I always seem to get PM's from ppl looking to be hooked up.

Bluelight is a worldwide forum. I'm going to move this thread over to the appropriate regional board.

OD --> NASASADD

I didnt see a heroin/opiate forum do I just stay in the other drugs section lol sorry about that the categories here are confusing shit man...or maybe because whenever I'm here I'm high as FCk lol.

HazeX: I feel U. Guess they are still Living healthy in our area. Someone told me the M are non existent / you can't crush it anymore. You know if there is any truth to this? Those were my favorite little chunky buddy's haha

Other Drugs is the heroin/opiate forum, but we have users from all over the world...and you're asking a very local question.

Got ya. I've always been a observer I'm just starting to post so my bad about that

I didnt see a heroin/opiate forum do I just stay in the other drugs section lol sorry about that the categories here are confusing shit man...or maybe because whenever I'm here I'm high as FCk lol.

HazeX: I feel U. Guess they are still Living healthy in our area. Someone told me the M are non existent / you can't crush it anymore. You know if there is any truth to this? Those were my favorite little chunky buddy's haha

The M's are still here, I know someone who picked up M's the other day from the Pharm, so there still kicking. They did change them though, there a little harder to crush, and instead of the M's being all white, they have a hint of blue in them now. I posted a pic, you can't see the blue in the pic, but trust me its there. Its a really really light blue.

They grind perfectly fine though.
NSFW:
2qk8404.jpg

I personally prefer the A215, or K9's.

I just want to know because in the tri state area I haven't seen blues (Roxie's) in months, everyone has switched over to H. I hear on the news that blues are still everywhere but the streets don't seem that way....and the news/govt. is usually 6 months behind on things so I'm wondering if things are the same in your hood/town.

I recently saw an article on the rise in prescription drug abuse in NY, and I feel like it's just made up to get more funds for law enforcement to have special units and investigations in the area. I thought the pill game peaked several years ago when the old OxyContins were still around, and I think that the only reason that they are saying that it's on the rise now is because of the doctors getting busted now along with their patients, which has added to the number of arrests for prescription pills.

The blues game is pretty whack now, and I personally know a few more people that made the switch over to H just because of the bullshit you have to go through to get some roxis. They are still around, but everyone tries to middleman them to get a few free ones for themselves, and other people will just leave and not come back with your cash since anybody with a decent tolerance needs to pay a decent amount just for one high, and if they are paying up front a lot of scumbags will just take off the cash. There is also the issue of fake pills, and one of the only people that I know that exclusively deals with roxis and buys larger amounts from actual dealers has come across several batches of fakes this year.

My other friend finally said "fuck it" after the 3rd time being ripped off this year when trying to get roxis, so he made the switch to heroin. His tolerance isn't even that high (60mg of oxycodone gets him as high as he wants) but he would much rather pay a lot less to get high since all he needs is 1 bag of dope, and even if he were to get ripped off it would be for a lot less money than if he were to get ripped off for blues. Also it's a lot easier to get heroin than it is to get roxis, and even going through a middleman for dope is still a lot cheaper than buying roxis even if they were straight from a legit dealer since dope is half the price and twice as strong as roxis.

Are the Ms you mentioned oxycodone?

Yea, you can see in the picture the M in the box on one side, and the '30' on the other side above the line. They are the 30mg mallinckrodt brand oxycodone pills.

^^I didn't mean you, lol, my bad for not specifying. I meant anyone else reading the thread. Whenever blues are brought up I always seem to get PM's from ppl looking to be hooked up.

Just an fyi, but you can and should be reporting any sourcing PMs that you get. There is a button available right from the post, just like in the public forums.

In my town (and what I've seen for the most part in the northeast states), it's pretty much all heroin. I can occasionally get OPs if I want(who wants those??), but never do. The only oxy I ever take is unused prescriptions from other people(not dealers, short scripts). I'll buy that up when I can, and savor them for when they're truely needed for pain, trying to keep the dosage low, 30mg at most at once. I haven't had any oxy in a while though.
It's a little shitty, I used to be able to buy percs or Ms cheap(5-15mg usually) enough to be worth it for occasional pain management, but I never see dealers with those or your "blues" 30MGs.

Dope, on the other hand, is all around and is pretty much the only opiate I know of anyone addicted to anymore (not counting people with scripts). All the addicts look worse than they ever did on their past pills. I try to stay away from that for the most part, but damn does it provide great pain relief in little cheap as fuck doses(considering people w/low tolerance get very HIGH from a point smoked, think of how little it costs just to dull pain!). Really only use it when my small script is out and I have no cheap pills available/sitting around.

And I completely agree, the media is way behind, I would say 6 months is a major under exagguration... Script pill abuse was peaked years ago now, ever since OG OCs left, dope's crept(or should I say ran?) in to take it's place as well as the place of about every other opiate pill sold on the streets.

i am in tn and its all roxys all the time. One chick came in with some decent junk but it oonly lasted a cpl weeks. Kinda redonk ppl payin stupid prices for pills here. Its real easy to get your own script tho. Plenty of shady ass docs here.

Just an fyi, but you can and should be reporting any sourcing PMs that you get. There is a button available right from the post, just like in the public forums.

Thanks. But when do I get them, I report. TommyBoy took care of my last report.

And I completely agree, the media is way behind, I would say 6 months is a major under exagguration... Script pill abuse was peaked years ago now, ever since OG OCs left, dope's crept(or should I say ran?) in to take it's place as well as the place of about every other opiate pill sold on the streets.

Well that's the other thing, they make it seem like heroin is just getting big now, and while I agree that it seems to have become more popular with younger crowds, the average quality has dropped, as has the quantity. I have my theory about the quality, and I think that the average has only gone down because of a lot of smaller crews that are now slinging smaller bags that may be more cut, so even though there are still the crews with fat bags with high quality stuff, the average went down a little because of the newer crews. And since there are a lot of people that have switched to dope after these smaller bags have come around, they don't know what a real bag should be.

I guess it could be compared to the ecstasy trade. There is so much bullshit going around, but since there are a bunch of young kids that are new to it and are satisfied with getting high off of anything, there are a lot more dealers getting away with selling stuff that would have never sold 10 years ago or less. The more seasoned users know the difference though, and will avoid the bullshit and seek out legit product. The legit stuff is still around, but it may take more searching than before, but once you get a legit connect it's usually smooth sailing from then on.

The M's are still here, I know someone who picked up M's the other day from the Pharm, so there still kicking. They did change them though, there a little harder to crush, and instead of the M's being all white, they have a hint of blue in them now. I posted a pic, you can't see the blue in the pic, but trust me its there. Its a really really light blue.

They grind perfectly fine though.
NSFW:
2qk8404.jpg

I personally prefer the A215, or K9's.

Yea those are the Ms I used to have a crush on ;) do you do h or just Roxie's if you don't mind me asking? 215s were my second fav. the V and K9 I wasn't a fan of but u take what u can get.

And it seems like generally census says D has tooken over almost everywhere. I like this forum some chill people on here. Be back tomorrow, time 2 sleep :| (sleep face)

H is slowing ruining my hometown and all surrounding towns in the NW burbs of chicago. Its really sad, people are dying left and right.