• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

has everyone "gone hard" at some stage in their drug-taking lives?

I'm currently in the process of "going hard". One bender after the other for just about all year :\ I wish it would end already, I've almost run out of time if I want to have a break this year.

^^^ Hahhaa, I know what you mean.

I started 2 years ago, haven't really stopped since.
'Gone hard' stage approaching completion.
*bank account jumps for joy*

i still don't think i have.

the amount of benders i've gone on has certainly increased rather dramatically over the last year or so, and there have been quite a few times that i've gone out and gotten reasonably fucked two or three weekends in a row, but it's never been a regular thing; and that's my definition of 'going hard' (though it may not necessarily be somebody else's).

as i probably already mentioned (i cbf checking :)), i did get stuck into pot quite dramatically for a long period of time; daily use, and since then i also drank myself into oblivion far too many times (again, daily), which i would consider going hard - the alcohol far more than the weed though, purely based on effect.

but i've been a bit better lately (probably more due to the forced situation of living with my mum again), and i would imagine that the past year or so has been the peak of my drug use. i won't stop going out, but i just don't really feel comfortable with doing it all the time - my brain's pretty shabby at the best of times, and i don't feel i have much else going for me to risk fucking it over much more than i have already ;)

^^dude, does hard for you imply shooting smack three times a day and having to whore yourself out for cash?

I'm curious as to peoples' definitions of hard? It is subjective, of course...

^^I was thinking the exact same question when i had read the Threat Title...

What is your explaination of "Going Hard"... Is it having a kick butt time, or is it just being stupid?

Exampl:
This weekend started with a shit load of joints friday night, and 3 pills.
Saturday was Meth, 2 1/2 Pills, Weed, even to the point where we each ate a bud to see what it would do to us.

I don't call that hard though, That's just totally stupid. Funny perhaps. But stupid. Going hard for me would be, Weed, Acid, 1 Pill, Block of cheese, 1 Pizza, Tub of Ice-Cream watching Top Gun :p hehe

samadhi said:
You know what, rm2x? That's all that matters. In any situation, drugs and other addictions, relationships, anything. It's the living and the learning that matters. I could get down about things i've done in the past, but i learned from them and moved on, and you know what? I think that those experiences were integral to me being the woman i am today, who, by the way, i'm pretty fucking proud of. :)

Indeed samadhi, I could'nt agree more. I would'nt change anything, except for being slightly less good looking, it takes it's toll you know lol

And FaTz, the Top Gun bit gave me my first smile for the day lol=D

^^^Don't mock me :p hehe... Top Gun ROCKS... When you're tripping the death of goose is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking emotionally powerful... Then suddenly the Music kicks in, Maverick get's back in the Dog Fight. The Admiral's Firing up, and maverick's going back to Top Gun to be an Instructor... God Help Us.

What happened to Child of the Beat...haven't seen her around here for a while...bit of a BL break I guess...can't go hard forever.

^^^ Not sure what that has to do with going hard ;) but anyway... afaik she doesn't have a pc at home at the mo, so her BL time is limited.

MoeBro said:
dude, does hard for you imply shooting smack three times a day and having to whore yourself out for cash?

I'm curious as to peoples' definitions of hard? It is subjective, of course...

->

onetwothreefour said:
it's never been a regular thing; and that's my definition of 'going hard' (though it may not necessarily be somebody else's).

my point is that, yeah, it's a really subjective thing. if i'd looked at myself two years ago, i probably would have classed my last six months (well, as of a couple of months ago) as 'going hard'. but it's all about how you see yourself; whether you think you have things under control or not, i think.

but then, it's more than that as well - i know plenty of people who've gone out every week (for, often, really extended periods of time), which i think is unequivocally 'going hard,' yet they've totally had their shit together. so subjective really is the word.

Yeah for a while I went pretty hard.
The use of drugs and the types drugs that were used just kept climbing up and up.

Gone were the days of just ONE pill, never to return. There was only the "whatever I can get" Phase.

Hit the speed pretty hard for a while,getting nasty twitches and shit. The whole disregard for your mental and psysical health. Not saying everyone does that but for me personally it was a moment in time whare tomorrow didnt exist, only your high and how to get higher.

Its like, man Im gonna come down mad hard after this night/morning so I guess I better take more drugs to soften the blow. It just keeps going around and around.

Im a good boy now. Only booze and anti-depressants 8(

-Later

Oh and then there was the time I went down on this 60 year old woman so I could get paid $5 so I could rush to my local hardware supplier to buy a can of spray paint....