• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

has everyone "gone hard" at some stage in their drug-taking lives?

I've chased the 'fools gold' dream a few too many times. I'm clean as nowadays. But my go hard days have taken it's toll and to tell the truth, I don't know when those effects will disappear.

In comparison to others I haven't really gone hard.
Have gone through periods of dropping 2 or 3 pills every weekend for a while, although this didn't last very long.
I'm a little paranoid of the consquences of goin' hard so try to limit my intake.
:\
Meh... party hard.
PEACE

Great thread...

If we differentiate drugs from alcohol, I've never really gone hard with drugs...sure I've had the odd binge weekend, but not as a lifestyle...

Alcohol on the other hand...I went a couple of years where I was drunk on pretty much a nightly basis. I hated my old job so much I used to rock up to it still blind from the night before, then run across to the bottle-shop at lunchtime to grab a bottle of vodka to see me through the rest of my shift. I was earning $5-600 a week and blowing most of it on Friday night's drinks, keeping just enough aside to keep me (barely) fed and to buy some more grog during the week till payday.

Parts of it were fun, but it's certainly not something I want to do again...for those couple of years I was basically putting my personal development on hold so I could wallow in being really self-destructive and look for an escape from actually dealing with my problems.

I'm still a moody fucker, but much more happy in general these days...and I still suck at actually SAVING money, but it's nice not having an overdrawn account every single week and no longer having to borrow money off my friends to eat and get to work.... :)

youre young 1234... anything could happen yet. but having said that, good on ya for having goals as well. ;)

I guess i have been pretty hardcore with weed for the last 3-4 years. Between 5 and 30 cones per day. Initially I would 'take breaks' and test my addiction by quitting cold turkey for a week or two at a time. Over the last 2 years, I've probably had a total of 1 month off, 15 of those days have been in the last 6 weeks. Maybe I'll give it up soon ...

When I first had pills, I was unaware of the dangers and rolled 4 times in a week. Thats probably the hardest I've gone, but there was a two month period last year when I was dropping every week. Averaged over how long ive been taking ecstasy, it works out to about once every 2-3 weeks which is 'going hard' I guess. I've never taken a large amount of pills though and have never had a high tolerance. Unfortunately I am in the space where I can't attend a party or club without ekkies.

Last edited:
for about 3months last year i went out every weeknd, be it once, twice or three times.....each weekend at least 1, but usually several pills were consumed....this combined with not a lot of sleep and bad eating habits took its toll on me a bit that when i stopped i was sick for about a month (flus, aches, headaches, etc)....at the time i didnt feel like i was going that hard, and compared to most stories here it wasn't that hard anyways...but it was hard enough.....so i'm gonna be a once a fortnight guy when i get back to Melbs i think :)

Oh, and KryalKastleE, I too have been to HEAT quite a few times.....there there, there there :) The last time i got so mashed up + drunk i did a runner on a cab, walked home and sat talking jibberish on the phone to my bro in Canada at 4am..haha haha, good times :D

I've never really gone hard (certainly not compared to some of the stories here). I think that somewhere in the back of my mind I still feel taking drugs is morally wrong and bad, and so I get intense feelings of guilt and shame if I ever feel like Im about go overboard.

I also have a thing where I only like to party at events... never just at home or for the hell of it, and once the event is over, that's it, it's time to pack up and go home back to reality and my nice warm bed. I'm never one to try and draw the good times on and on and on and on.

Wow I guess I sound really boring, but I just dont want to risk getting my life off track by being too screwed over on comedowns during the week to get anything done.

have never gone hard. most ive ever done in an outing would be a couple pills, line of speed and a few dexies. me and my friends recognise that going too hard fucks you up for too long afterwards and the effects are worse than the high, ie, zoning out at uni and failing stuff.
rarely have more than 1.5 pills a night now and any more than that is stuff only for the holidays
i hope that my moderation means that i can keep doing it for longer without burning out.

Maksta, don't feel bad about being boring in this area. Take it from me, going hard is nothing to be proud of.

I will second that. I admire people who either don't drink or do drugs at all or are at least somewhat moderate in their intake.

I don't think i can say i eally "go hard" sure i get trashed and messy quite a bit when i go out and especially like Taliana mentioned the camping festivals but that's only because they go for 3 days plus etc

I can't go hard even if i wanted to really because of lack of finances and also i am a full time mum so i can't be getting trashed all the time and the coming down around my kid..what sort of a parent would that make me?

The most i have done would probably be acid and that is maybe a cube or two over a weekend fortnightly (around about) for a year or so.

Pills are the same. When i first discovered them i was having one every fortnightly weekend for about 6mths and thats "going hard" to me. I've only had three pills per weekend twice (thats the most i have done over a short period of time)

I really can't see how people can take three pills plus a night every weekend or even every fortnight. Thats just crazy if you ask me and not to mention stupid *shrugs*

apart from smoking weed a little too much, i dont think i really go hard, or ever have gone hard on anything...... as has been said 100x, it depends on your definition, but im willing to bet alot of ppl go alot harder than me

diegoblunt said:
Unfortunately I am in the space where I can't attend a party or club without ekkies.

Being drunk or completely straight/sober in a nightclub just doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Probably because of the high amount of 'idiots' i've seen at regular club events where they've been absolutely drunk as skunks and have made total fools of themselves most of the time in an environment where the majority are not even drinking.

Last edited:
*editted, but nothing to do with Muzby's post.*

Last edited:
oh yeah, can i just post a community notice / paranoid thing....

remember peoples.. this is a public board... read by all... including people who wear blue shirts to work....

thats all... :)

if you don't count weed, then no. I limit all non-herbal drug use to once a month, generally, unless something good comes in

Nothing wrong in going "hard" as long as you do it intentionally, you're educated and knowledged about your substances.

we're humans...cos otherwise going hard on Mcdonald fries would be shunned.....

Go hard....if its your choice and you accept the risks

I'm actually going about as hard as i've ever gone which means 4 times in about 6 weeks..

I guess compared top others this would be an extended vacation but now i'm going to have a couple month break as i'm not too happy with myself for breaking the 3 week rule i have with pills.. :(

It's been worth it though.