• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Has anyone used ICO brand n2o chargers? if so, have you felt anything different from

justagirl*

Greenlighter
I have used Whip-It brand chargers for years. I buy them in bulk (I don?t do them regularly, but I like to keep them on hand and save money).. I recently inquired about ordering them, and was told that there is a worldwide shortage on Whip-It brand chargers. I was referred to someone else and bought some ICO chargers. I was told that they were made in the same plant, by the same manufacturer. I noticed right away that they made me feel different. My husband noticed this as well. I feel like there is some other chemical in there, but I don?t know how to tell. Has anyone else tried this brand? Any one else had this problem? ?These are ICO branded N2O cream chargers. They are manufacturedby the same company that manufactures chargers for many other brands like Bestwhipand Whip it as well. These are standard andwill work with other brands of creamdispensers.?

Last edited by a moderator:
There really isn't any way to tell what's in these chargers unfortunately, and we couldn't really speculate.

Both brands claim the chargers contain 8g Nitrous each. They should be essentially the same.

You are dealing with a drug that greatly influences perception. The difference you are experiencing could be in your head, new packaging + slightly different taste + expectations could simply be influencing things. Set+setting and all that.

There isn't much more that can be said. If you don't like this brand then best to move on to another I suppose.