• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc has anyone smoked this mr nice guy shit??

hedon

Bluelighter
holy shit this stuff is strong, it gets in me so fucked up, almost trance like trippyness, and sometimes i even puke my brains out...anyone try it?

yeah, its around philadelphia too. probation pot heads smoke it, but i thought it was shitty like most legal blends.

Legal blends? The stuff i got was just a strain of bud, nice and head fuzzy :) (Im from UK btw)

ha sory...nope its that herbal smoke stuff (Fake weed)..but it is potent the only way i can describe it is a strong speedball on 7 grams mushrooms (if you over smoke it) anyone know what im talking about?

I recall friends of mine having a strain of ganj called "Mr. Nice Guy." It was a purple cross of some sort. I always thought it was pretty mediocre.

Never heard of a legal smoking blend with the same name though. Sounds interesting I guess. Feels like a strong speedball on mushrooms? You really mean to say it feels like dope and coke on top of a heavy mushroom trip? Could you elaborate please?

I've tried the legal bud of Mr. Nice Guy. It's an amazing high, but for me it didn't last as long. (an hour)

Some info on the real Mr Nice - for anyone who's interested or simply didn't know about him.

Dennis Howard Marks (born 13 August 1945 in Kenfig Hill, near Bridgend, Glamorgan, Wales) is a former teacher, drug smuggler and author who achieved notoriety as an international hashish smuggler through high-profile court cases, supposed connections with groups such as the IRA, and the Mafia, and his eventual conviction at the hands of the American Drug Enforcement Administration. At the height of his drug career, he was said to have controlled 10% of the world's hashish trade.

He spent seven years imprisoned in the Federal Correctional Complex, Terre Haute, Indiana. During his smuggling career, he claims not to have used violence and to have refused to deal with hard drugs. Both he and his now ex-wife Judy Marks were extradited from Majorca, Spain to Florida. They have three children together; Amber, Francesca and Patrick. He also has an older daughter, Myfanwy, from a 5 year relationship with Rosie Lewis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Marks#Life_after_release

Sounds like a nice guy.