• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone found themselves in a homosexual/homoerotic experiece whilst on e -

I have read all of your responses and thought I would add my own, so here it goes. When on e it certainly makes me more aware of my surroundings and the people around me. It makes the whole sexual experience alot stronger but has never placed the idea or desire of having and physical contact with the same sex. I am certainly not uncomfortable around gay or bi men and respect their feelings, as long as they respect mine. To me there is nothing better than the touch, smell, taste and softness of a women when in the midddle of a peak, things that you just cant get from a man. Just my opinion. I also think it is viewed differently for females than males are there any thoughts on that as well.

My Experiences are along the lines with most of you like hoptis here...
Myself (male) my GF, another co-ed couple and our friend ant were all in a small studio apt watching Red Violin on the comedown...we had all taken one roll with a little bit of Foxy, and my GF wasnt rolling.
My GF said she wanted to get comfortable, and this being an openminded group, she decided to take off her clothes less bra/panties.
That kinda started a "well all get "comfortable"" thing and everyone was just in Underwhere except ant, who is a bit more introverted than all of us, and not having a mate was at the bottom of the bed watching the video.
It was kind of awkward, since our attn was elsewhere since me and my friend were watching our GF's lying near-naked next to each other with happy smiles on.
my GF started kind of tickleing the other girls arm, which lead to her finger going into her mouth, which lead to eventual AWESOME kissing and me and my friend with the Biggest Smiles Ive ever had - that was one of the top 5 coolest moments of my life watching my GF make out with another girl.
Anyways long story short, we all end up gettign naked except ant whose just watching the movie whilest we "explore", 1st we just watched the girls have fun, then we kind of switched partners, and while we were naked i was suprizingly not-uncomfortable, cept' i wish i wouldnt have had that E'dick and be able to do something mroe fun =(
My one male friend asked if i would mind him putting my hand on my thigh, and i still watned to be open minded, but i said "i just wouldnt really enjoy it" - he said "are you afraid youll like it?" to which i replied, "you can do it if you want but its just not my thing..." later we were all rubbing each other (backs and such) and to show i wasnt gay (im weird) i kissed him on the chest when the ordeal was through.
It wasnt necessarily a gay/bi experience, more like an omni-sexual thing. We all had a great time though and discussed "are we all gonna be cool with this lateR" while it was going on.
Good times =)

wow - i go to bed and wake up to people yelling at each other in the thread. liquid porcelain says time out...
first of all: eldaron...i dig what you have to say and props to your preferences...if you have no desire to mess around with guys weather your rollin nutz or sober as a clam is cool, and i have nothing but respect for you for the way you are - but i don't have a whole lot of respect when you discredit an entirely different set of values by saying things like:
**You want to flame other people for YOUR mistake you go right ahead. I didn't go into gay places, YOU did. And you got what you were waiting for waiting in a gay place.**
it's not a mistake to go to a gay bar. and going to a gay bar does not logically lead to "waiting for a gay person to molest/kiss you" it seems to me that going to a gay bar means the person wants to go out with friends...have a good time..dance..get their drink on...get their roll on...and be able to do it all in an environment free of judgement.
the other thing you said that is interesting is: **Its just everytime when a gay approaches me, thats when i freak out. Its not cause im gay, its because i DONT WANT to be gay. And as ecstasy makes you love everything, that is the one thing i try to control when a gay comes up to me with their loving.**
1) when a gay individual approaches you and you are rolling - you will not become gay. there are no gay cooties and the gay person does not have a magic wand that will make you gay.
2) whats wrong with sharing love with someone who is gay? NO - i don't mean you have to fuck them...but if you are partying with a bunch of people - then PARTY with them - you know what PARTY means, don't you? it means LET'S CELEBRATE LIFE!!! LET'S CELEBRATE LOVE!!..a party is a gathering of warmth and good vibes as a retaliation to all the negativity that is going on in our damaged, hurt world - it's people like US - who want to dance to amazing music and be accepting of all kinds of people who are gonna make the wounds that that moron fuck-head George W. Bush has scarred our civilization with go away.
And Eldaron - that doesn't mean celebrating love and life with people as long as they are str8 - it means as long as they are alive..
i respect nothing more than you're "flaming heterosexuality" - but when you use words that suggest that being gay...bi...and open minded are some sort of charachter defect - then i see that you have some growing to do
love is big and strong

Oh....
and segregation by sexual preference - such as you mentioned towards the beginning of the thread will NOT help us...it will only hurt us and make us weak

I apreciate your views liquid. I also take on your advice.
Peace.
[ 17 February 2003: Message edited by: Eldaron ]

I have always had the thought in the back of my mind to try and kiss another woman whilst rolling. But I have never brought it past a thought. If I were to do it I would rather with a girl at a club that I didn't know and might not ever see again.
I wouldnt' want to do that with my best friends though. I wouldn't want the risk of feeling umcomfortable later.
;)

Well first, to stay on topic in a really roundabout way ... I am a gay male, and I have never been attracted to the opposite sex, not even while i'm rolling. I think it's easily agreed upon that MDMA isn't something that will magically turn you into a lifelong bisexual. It's just something that will lower your inhibitions and even for some perhaps exaggerate a normally deeply seeded sexual curiousity. I'm happy with the number of people who have posted so far that aren't afraid admit to bisexual experiences while rolling. This is the type of good discussion that this message board could use more of!
Second, I just must make a few comments about what a few bluelighters have posted. I don't take offense to anything that has been said so far on this particular thread. In this particular environment, the majority of users are probably "gay-friendly" to begin with, so anyone voicing an opinion to the contrary is going to be flamed. That's not to say that most everyone is bi here, but I'm sure tha *most* of you are mature enough to respect individuals' lifestyles as they respect yours. Personally, I've learned to take everything that virtually anyone says about the gay lifestyle who doesn't happen to be gay with a heaping helping of salt. There's nothing wrong with thinking what you want. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes it's best to take a moment and think about what you're going to say before it comes out of your mouth. Be careful in what you say or ask, sometimes it doesn't come across the way you meant it to.
Oh, and to answer an honest question ... I think you'd be pretty surprised at exactly how many gay guys may be floating aound in a hip-hop room. Case in point, there's a gay bar in Austin, TX, that hosts one of the city's only (and the largest) hip-hop nights. On those nights, it's not a big deal to find a crowd of at least two-hundred people floating around.
One of my best friends in the world is 6'9", 270 pounds of solid muscle. I've seen him literally throw grown men into alleyways, and he's pretty much one of the crudest guys I know. He loves to go to bars and get into pissing contests with any guy there. Oh yeah ... and he's gay. I can think of a million other stereotypes to break, but it's not really my place.
Just try to keep an open mind about what other people are doing, and remember that if it's not your thing to begin with, bitching about it doesn't really accomplish anything besides paint you as an asshole to a lot of people. It would be better (and infinitely more respectful) to just say something along the lines of, "It's not my thing, I don't think it ever will be. I'm not quite sure what the motivation is in the first place."
But that's enough of my rant. Stay cool, and keep up with the good discussion!

[off topic comment removed, - cv]
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: caffeine_voices ]

At the risk of indulging in a gross generalization, I think that occasional bi-sexuality is more common among older rollers than the younger ones. I'm 33, most of my e-friendly buddies are 25 or older. Among these, about two thirds of the men and *all* the women have engaged in some sort of homoerotic behavior while pilling. It has never been an issue; during or after. I think that as you mature, you gain a better understanding of your sexual identity, and you understand that occasional dalliances don't mean you've switched teams -- so to speak.
BTW, group showers on e are awesome. Two years ago, six of us, three guys and three girls, went to the beach. After spending all day enjoying the sun, sand and waves; we came home, dropped our hits, and took a one-hour shower on come-up. After that, we all dried each other off. Not many clothes came back on. What a night.

hmmm i think everyone has their own view and it seems that a lot of ppl here are very open minded and wouldnt mind an experience.. if they havent already.. well im sorry to say i would NEVA yes NEVA.. this is just my opinion fellas im not trying to have a go at uz but i just think that guys arent my thing.. im male.. i dunno i think sum of eldaropns points are true.. like i wouldnt on e's (even tho i luv everything) coz i know that when im sober i wouldnt want it so if i did do anythjing id wake up and go.. WTF..
but yeah whilst rolling i hug all my mates (a lot more than the chicks) and tell em all i luv em and they are the fuken best but they all know i am talking to em as mates and not .... as.. .. gay.. love.. thing.. yeah.. but yeah...

Nope. Whenever I drop all I'm attracted to is girls. I don't even think I've had any urge to kiss a guy, the thought of it while sober makes me sick. I'm not homophobic or anything, it just ain't my flava.
Never realised there were so many gay people on this board. Props out to all of ya.

I think that as you mature, you gain a better understanding of your sexual identity, and you understand that occasional dalliances don't mean you've switched teams -- so to speak.
^^^ dropstop, I think that is brilliantly put.
I also tend to agree with you on the age thing. Black and white views tend to slide into grey scale as you mature, and we're always learning new things about ourselves. This, for some people, includes a loosening of their restrictive labels - on themselves and others.
I'm not saying everyone has these hidden desires; some certainly do not. If you don't that's your perogative. But a lot of people have been surprised by their change of heart and newfound flexibility - yet still consider themselves essentially straight - me included. I say why not experience all life has to offer in all its forms... and not let that define you, rather enrich you.
Hoptis, big thumbs up for your posts too :)

Originally posted by Technic:
Never realised there were so many gay people on this board. Props out to all of ya.
We're everywhere! Be afraid!

i was out with a gay guy once.. he was a mate of a mate.. and yeah i found nothing watsoever... if not MORE and i MEAN a lOT MORE need/will to find me sum decent pussy :D
yer i talked to him and all.. like yer he was an ok guy u know i got to be mates with him but thats as far as i go with any male... we all got out own opinions and i am STRAIGHTY-180y.. :D
peace

I am a girl and I am pretty damn straight, I had a bit much E and G one night and I got on a girl I kinda knew, but when we were sober we just both only liked guys again. I was waaayyy fucked up when it happened though. Usually when I am on E I am asexual and I don't even think about sex, and normally on E+G I either rape my boyfriend or I just want to DANCE! I sorta just brushed the incident off, it was a party time, but normally it would not happen, so to me it was not a big deal.

Originally posted by daveske69:
yer i talked to him and all..
peace

For some weird reason, you can have wicked long conversations with gay people. Dunno how the hel that works. The gay people i've met anyway.