• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone found themselves in a homosexual/homoerotic experiece whilst on e -

Originally posted by Eldaron:
For some weird reason, you can have wicked long conversations with gay people. Dunno how the hel that works. The gay people i've met anyway.
*shakes head*
I'm washing my hands of this topic; these kind of generalizations, while seemingly insipid to some, really do mean a whole world of offense to some of us.

Ok on my 19th birthday party (last January) me, Darren and Michelle (my friends) went to a club and took some so so pills...though it could have been tolerance. Anyway...I sat down on one of the couches and this big manly black guy sat next to me. I introduced myself and asked how his night was going, how he was feeling and shit, you know being sociable. He kept telling that I was really nice and polite, that I was cool. He offered me a pill and I said sure, hell yeah a free pill! He then told me that he had some weed that he wanted to smoke but he needed to find someone who could roll a joint. So he went off looking.
Hours past by and I ran into him again and he said he couldn't find anyone. I told him that I could try to roll a joint. He agreed and we went to his car. I rolled a few joints and then after smoking we were just chillen. Well he started to massage my thigh, which wasn't that bad, but I was thinking "ok..." and he kept massaging higher and higher until he was almost toughing my manhood. I wasn't freaked out because I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I'd stop him if he went overboard, besides the massage felt nice.
Then he looked at me and said, "Hey, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I sucked your dick for a little while?"...I wasn't shocked but I was. He said it so point blank. I told him that, that wasn't my thing...he said "Come on just for a few minutes, just pretend I'm a girl, close your eyes and you won't know the difference."...I told him it we should go back into the club. So we did and he completely ditched me...he used me :(
I went back to where my friends were and told them....I didn't live it down for days, even weeks...we still joke about it today...they kept telling me...you shoulda let him and never told anyone..."Nah don't think so."
That's my story and I'm sticken to it.

When I was 29, my husband and I were rolling with some close friends. We've always talked about me being with another girl, but I was always too shy. Well, the girl we were with has been with another girl before and so she came on to me pretty hard. She asked my husband first if it was ok, and of course he agreed, only if he could watch! So we first headed to the shower together and then proceded to the bedroom. It was a wonderful hour of fun while our men watched us pleasure each other. I very much enjoyed being with her and I didn't regret a single minute of it. :) I think being on e helped me feel comfortable and let go...but I think it was something I really wanted to do anyway. I also loved the excitment of the men watching us. ;)

Originally posted by Dan1584:
just pretend I'm a girl, close your eyes and you won't know the difference."...I told him it we should go back into the club. So we did and he completely ditched me...he used me :(
As a general rule I wouldn't accept free drugs from someone I didn't want to have sex with. I don't know how it works in your part of the world but giving out free drugs usually means a stranger expects something from you in return.
While this is normally the case with guys shouting drugs to girls, there's no reason why it doesn't happen guy to guy as well.

Just wanted to tell my little story.
I was a wannabe "rave" in my dinky little town. I was rolling with my quasi-boyfriend and some friends. Had your typically Etarded time, a blast! I remember sitting with this guy and girl who were also rolling. he was sitting on the floor and she was sitting in between his legs with her back toward him. She let me sit in between her legs so that we were like a little sandwich. Somehow between the massages and the talking, her and I started kissing I remember telling her that I had never kissed a girl before (I'm a girl by the way). She said she never has either. It was really cool and she has the softest lips ever.
I wanted her to meet my guy who was outside in the smoking area with a bucnh of people. So I take her out there and tell him that we kissed and it was so cool cause it was my first time. I was telling him he should kiss her cause he lips were so soft, so he did. Next thing I know, the three of us are kissing. ANOTHER FIRST! And all the people in the area were watching. When we were done, i just remember him saying what a cool girlfriend I was in that I brought him other girls.
Great memories, wonder what ever happened to that chick??

Originally posted by VagabondGE:
I find that in general, hip-hoppers are not very tolerant of gay people. (Note that I did not say ALL)

I find that in general, the whole world is still not very tolerant of gay people.
Gay folks don't have it nearly as bad as they did before, but there's still a long way to go.
By the way, I'm a "hip-hopper" and have no problem with homosexuals.
[ 19 February 2003: Message edited by: Average Whiteboy ]

Hmmmmm.....strangely every time i roll with my bf's best friend i always end up hooking up with his best friend's gf. Hmmmm...yah i'd say some kind of bi-sexual switch is flipped on whenever i roll.......

Part of the problem here is the idea that there are 'gay people' and 'straight people' as opposed to just people, some of whom are gay and some of whom are straight.

[Keep things like this to email... *off topic reply removed, -cv]
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: caffeine_voices ]

[Keep things like this to email... *off topic reply removed, -cv]

repoman4you and LuVbUg080: Welcome to Bluelight. This is not IRC. This is not email. Please use either one to continue off topic personal chat.
...and back on topic...

i've had my share of gay experiences, but no matter what happens i know i'll always like girls above all

What an odd topic, odd that this question has been at the forefront of my mind for quite some time, almost as if LP read my mind...did you?
Usually on E I become very poetic and sexual, I express my thoughts through my body, a pure physical manifestation of what is my mind my thoughts. Homoerotic experiences on E can't be defined in this way (as a homoerotic exp) simply because, well for me, there are no differences between sexes
between a man or woman
These lines dissolve and we all become humans, no longer defined by sex,
we become sex
So I don't know then if these are latent bi sexual tendencies, or just an evolving mind moving away from societal definitions.
But I can tell you something theres nothing AND I MEAN nothing like group masturbation with male and female friends, such a tremendous energy can be built within a circle almost as if you levitate from love. (Levitating circle of masturbation and energy) Sounds weird when I write it....but I have no regrets
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: mobius ]

I think sput put it nicely:
Second, I just must make a few comments about what a few bluelighters have posted. I don't take offense to anything that has been said so far on this particular thread. In this particular environment, the majority of users are probably "gay-friendly" to begin with, so anyone voicing an opinion to the contrary is going to be flamed. That's not to say that most everyone is bi here, but I'm sure tha *most* of you are mature enough to respect individuals' lifestyles as they respect yours. Personally, I've learned to take everything that virtually anyone says about the gay lifestyle who doesn't happen to be gay with a heaping helping of salt. There's nothing wrong with thinking what you want. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but sometimes it's best to take a moment and think about what you're going to say before it comes out of your mouth. Be careful in what you say or ask, sometimes it doesn't come across the way you meant it to.
That said... I've removed all flames and off-topic replies from this thread. Any more will not be tolerated here so take it elsewhere.
Now don't make me come back into the bathroom to stop these piss fights, this is a great thread so far.

yes mobius - i was sitting around and caught on to your mind's wavelength - read it and decided to post the curiosity as my own question. :)
seriously, though - the question has been on my mind for quite some time (since that first roll in the shower) - i was curious if i was just a sexually insatiable maniac of if everyone's normal sexual boundaries became blurred when pilling.
i also really like the way you enunciated how sexual identities cease to exist when rolling, and people simply 'become sex' - no statement rings more true as far as my sexual desires go when rolling (and they always pop up when i am pilling my face off. i've noticed that some people claim they *never* get sexually arounsed when on e: they'd rather dance or whatnot - and some of us become sex maniacs on pills. it's interesting to notice those two very defined groups.
and also mobius - how my ears perked up when you talked about group masturbation when pilling. i can imagine the energy that would manifest itelsf there - the intensity is almost too overwhelming to think about. unfortunately, i have never been in such a situation when pilling - so now you have to tell me when the next time you and your friends roll is so i can come join the festivities and get some new experiences under my belt.
i never expected so many replies to this question. i honestly thought i would be ignored and the question blown off as perverted. thanks, everyone, for all the groovy stories. :D
love is big and strong

well my experience with this kinda thing is alas not a good one at all. 2 years ago i was serving in the army. my squad leader was a closet homosexual. he had a wife and kids, a dog and a great "normal straight life" well one night me and my buddies were all rolling face in the barracks when i decided to go to my room to take that all important e shower. i forgot to lock the door. hell i don't even know if i shut it. i stayed in the shower for who knows how long. now keep in mind that drugs are especially illegal in the army. on my desk in my room were 2 more pills. waiting for me later. i got out of the shower went into my room adjacent to the bathroom (latrine, whatever) naked as a jay bird drying off. a hand grabbed me form behind and threw me to the floor. you have no idea what it feels like to be completley content and warm to cold and in fear for your life im a few seconds. anyways the story is that the door , now locked and shut was very very far away. and there stood my very very angry and alas horny and drunk squad leader with the baggy of pills in his hand. it was so cold on that floor. he raped me over the course of the next 2 hours. he assured me that if anyone found out that the pills and my friends activities would be made known to the commander. this was a man who i trusted to lead, to be a friend as well as a boss and all he was was a bully. i went to thehospital and somehow my first sergeant was there. i told him that "something" had happened and that i was fine. most everyone thought i was gay anyways so he turned a blind eye even with the drugs. he drove me home and i will never forget what he said next, if you need me you can call... it was enough to make me bawl. over the next few months other things happened with this prick that really made me wonder if i were gay. it was all so surreal with the e i felt like i wasn't therematbe i wasn't. when i got home that night a few people had put 2 and 2 together and took me in for the night in their room. my best friend and i stayed up all night and tried to talk about it. having a good supply of pot helped. well the colossal dick was eventually put in jail for 7 years by my testimony and 2 others at his court martial. it has been 1 year since i last saw him in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit. to celebrate my gf and i are going to eat 4 pills between us and have a wonderful evening together this weekend. sorry i dunno why i posted this i really don't even talk about it with my gf anymore its over but it still feels good to have people to listen. oh and btw i still like all people!! kudos to liquid porcelain, and everyone who posted a reply this is truly a great thread. sorry to depress yall eat a bean!!!!!

damn, 6-7t - that really sucks. but i am glad that the asshole who did those shitty things got what he deserved when it was all said and done.
i find it extreemly cowardly of the man who did that to you to use your posession of beans as leverage for you not to rat him out. and i think it shows amazing courage for you to have still brought him up on charges even after he threatened you.
and on top of all that, you had the guts and courage to share an undoubtedly painful memory with us.
and the icing on the cake is that you said "I still love EVERY kind if person!" even though a situation like that would make many of us hold a grudge against homosexuals.
yer my new hero!
love is big and strong

hoptis said:
[Flame removed, -cv]
For me, one of the most important differences between MDMA and other party drugs is it's capacity to open your mind, to open you up as a person to new experiences, to accept different people and different ways of living and to help you let go of the hangups that make some of you such ignorant, boring, uninteresting sheep in everyday life.

Well done liquid porcelain on your post and your story.
I was introduced to pills by a bisexual friend just over twelve months ago and when I first started dropping, it was mostly in gay clubs and gay parties. I was, or so I thought at the time, quite straight.

Then one night, peaking off my head, I was talking to some guy and next thing I was kissing him... and I had absolutely no problem with it. I remember the week after that I did a lot of soul searching, not that I had a problem with being gay but because it had never occured to me to question my own sexuality.

I was pretty confused at the time, but I decided to go with it and try being bi. I've been with quite a few guys and at the end of it all, it never felt quite right... as in, while it was enjoyable, my heart was never in it. During those wacky times, I even went home with a gorgeous transvestite one night. :)
These days, while I might find guys attractive, they do little for me sexually and I find myself... well quite frankly, chasing pussy again.

I still spend a lot of time in the gay scene and you wouldn't believe how many older men I chat to who tell me how they lived their whole lives straight, only to come out when they're 30 or 40. When they've already married and had kids and suddenly, everything they've known themselves to be has suddenly given way and they've been forced to deal with a new reality.

Part of the reason why I tried being with guys is because I didn't want this to happen to me. I'm not saying every straight guy should go out and suck some cock just to find out their own sexuality... but keeping your mind completely shut to the possiblity isn't going to do you any favors either.

The saddest plight in the world is that of the straight man constantly living in fear of being gay. The sort of person who always tells himself off for perhaps checking out a guy who he finds attractive. The sort of person who needs to stop before doing anything and ask himself, "Will this make me look gay?". It's sad, it's pathetic and from my experience this sort of self-denial, whether the guy is straight or whatever, is the cause of so much suffering in this world brought on by stupid male bravado, macho and testosterone.

Being a man isn't about living in fear of your own feelings. It's being brave enough to act on them and afterwards say "no shame no regrets all pride", liquid porcelain you are a fucking hero.

This is one of the best posts I have ever had the pleasure to read anywhere on the net.

I for one have never had any gay experiences. I don't think about sex, or anything else like that while I'm rolling. I agree with the statements about how if you are already bi-interested or in the closet then E might make you go through and act on your homosexual desires. I'm also slightly homophobic so seeing gay things while on E would probably kill my buzz.