• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Has anyone evaporated ketamine in the sun?

Today I evaporated a little on a plate in the sun, and there was a little breeze, in a few hours it was already, I did not put too much liquid, I do not like doing it this way but well, at least it works faster than I thought

I was going to ask how it went. Glad it worked out. I was a bit sceptical as when I dried a solution of Dibutylone and Ephylone (100% sure it was what it should have been) in the sun it seems it formed a byproduct which caused my blood to clod not upon injection but later-on, I could litterally see the clods trough my skin forming in my veins.. Scary stuff. As to why I mixed the two and make it dry in the sun.. I don't know, but it looked like snow which was cool.

I was going to ask how it went. Glad it worked out. I was a bit sceptical as when I dried a solution of Dibutylone and Ephylone (100% sure it was what it should have been) in the sun it seems it formed a byproduct which caused my blood to clod not upon injection but later-on, I could litterally see the clods trough my skin forming in my veins.. Scary stuff. As to why I mixed the two and make it dry in the sun.. I don't know, but it looked like snow which was cool.
My idea of evaporating ketamine was to inhale it, I have never injected anything, but I suppose if you had to heat a solution of something for injection it should be faster .. and not in the sun where the process takes a while

@Gaffy why did you dry the solution out, just to later turn back into solution to inject, may I ask?

Because I had it in crystals (two 00s amount) and wanted to try to make an equilibrated version of the two, as they cope quite well with each other. I planned on selling it ("die antwoord - "back then you waz a fake bitch!"") but as you can imagine making plans while being tweaked doesn't always work out.. I wanted crystals of Ephy and DiBu mixed together but it didn't recrystalise, instead making some sort of greyish whitish goo with crystaline formations. voili voilou I guess I was curious about it as a mixture as I was mostly shooting up Ephylone, and that's about it.

@jhjhsdi

Just pour it on a mirror in the sun and yes ketamine liquid will evaporate leaving the ket. I didn't in the woods so didn't have good sunlight, so id say in direct sunlight at noon would do the trick fairly quick. Id plan about 2 or 3 hours before you wanted to do you k and youll be fine.

Just pour it on a mirror in the sun and yes ketamine liquid will evaporate leaving the ket. I didn't in the woods so didn't have good sunlight, so id say in direct sunlight at noon would do the trick fairly quick. Id plan about 2 or 3 hours before you wanted to do you k and youll be fine.

yep, it worked as it says, that took 2 hours was ready

Why is ketamine always suggested to IM? I used to IV it some time ago (I had pure medical solution, although very weak one), are there big differences apart from the fact that IV gets to brain faster?

Why is ketamine always suggested to IM? I used to IV it some time ago (I had pure medical solution, although very weak one), are there big differences apart from the fact that IV gets to brain faster?
I think IM is just safer, in the sense you actually got a bit of time to cap the needle and get comfy whereas with IV you're gonna hit the deck fast, I've lost count of the times I've fallen over or k-holed before even capping the needle or sometimes (500mg+) fallen over with the pin still inside me, not recommended, best to have a sitter for those sort of doses.

I think IM is just safer, in the sense you actually got a bit of time to cap the needle and get comfy whereas with IV you're gonna hit the deck fast, I've lost count of the times I've fallen over or k-holed before even capping the needle or sometimes (500mg+) fallen over with the pin still inside me, not recommended, best to have a sitter for those sort of doses.
Yeah, I guess. I never took such big doses as the solution was 10 mg/ml or something like that. Although, what suprised me, was how high I could still get after injecting such small dose (I never did more than 1 ml), I'm still suprised about that. And then again - I mostly mixed it with opiates.

Yeah, I guess. I never took such big doses as the solution was 10 mg/ml or something like that. Although, what suprised me, was how high I could still get after injecting such small dose (I never did more than 1 ml), I'm still suprised about that. And then again - I mostly mixed it with opiates.
Yeah that's the thing I've never had liquid pharma vials I've always (stupidly) made solutions out of street/dnm crystal. I mean yeah you can make them a LOT stronger than what you'd get in a vial but they fuckin ruin ya veins :( you can quite easily get 3-400mg in 1ml, 5-600mg if you shoot it quick, 700mg+ in a 1ml is almost guaranteed to solidify in the barrel, leaving you needing to dunk it in boiling water to re-liquify.. I have a few times managed to shoot 1g in 1ml, the but the biggest shot I ever did was 2100mg that was in a 3ml barrel (fucking insanely intense)
I do NOT recommend anyone else try these doses without STUPID tolerance like mine (sniffed it for a good 12 years before turning to needle, I could put 5g of s+ on a plate and make into 10 lines sniff 1 after the other and not k-hole)
I've seen people with no/little tolerance k-hole from less than 100mg in a 1ml. I get jealous lol.
As for the mixing with opiates in the same barrel (called a goofball round here), fucking yes, basically, brain orgasm or what 😂😂

Oh brother, if you saw what was left, I basically inhaled the whole bottle, I read that the tolerance to ketamine takes a long time to reach 0
Rip my happy little bottle
At least your tolerance to stims is close to 0 now.

@Nicocastillo7 it takes a very very long time to return to 0.
Sorry to break it to you but unlike with weed alcohol opiates etc it never really goes away. Yeah after a long break that first lines gona fuck u up but after that you're pretty much back to where u were before, alot of people call it perma-tolerance.
I normally try to advise people not to abuse it so much u loose the magic as once its gone it never really comes back!

At least your tolerance to stims is close to 0 now.
Yup, I'm not really using stimulants, the last one was cocaine a few weeks ago and mdma maybe 2 months ago, I'm not a big fan of stimulants, I have ritalin and I don't use it
@Nicocastillo7 it takes a very very long time to return to 0.
Sorry to break it to you but unlike with weed alcohol opiates etc it never really goes away. Yeah after a long break that first lines gona fuck u up but after that you're pretty much back to where u were before, alot of people call it perma-tolerance.
I normally try to advise people not to abuse it so much u loose the magic as once its gone it never really comes back!

Yes, I was reading a bit about it, it's really sad, but that's fine, the truth that abusing dissociatives is not very good for mental health either, maybe I will use it again sometime in the future, but I really don't think I will buy another bottle for a long time

IV hits a lot harder (like 2x the strength of equivalent IM) and much faster. It can be really disorienting and uncomfortable. It's like nasal is scaling down the khole with climbing gear where you can stop and climb back up whenever you like where IM is jumping in with a parachute that takes you to the bottom slowly where IV is jumping head first no parachute where you're going to get there and fast whether or not you're ready.