• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Has anyone evaporated ketamine in the sun?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello, has anyone tried to evaporate ketamine in the sun? With the fucking quarantine I can't do it like I always do, I can't use the kitchen to do that with the whole family at home, and I have an almost full 50ml bottle kept of veterinary ketamine: c
Will a lot of it be lost by drying it like that? I can put the plate with the ketamine on the terrace where the sun hits quite hard these days, could it evaporate in a few hours? or would it still take a long time? sorry for the stupid question, anyone tried?

I mean, sure, but it'd be faster to make yourself a little alcohol lamp or something and just boil the water off that way.
People might ask questions about why you've got a big tray of liquid sitting outside, or someone could disturb it...

I was thinking of improvising a small oven with alcohol or a candle, I have a place to do it without being disturbed, because if I put it in the sun I thought I would put something on it to cover it but it could not evaporate well I suppose and the wind could dirty it

Use a candle and boil the solution down in portions, not all at once. That way you can work with a smaller vessel and avoid spilling.

I'm going to try with a candle and a can of coke, maybe something to hold the plate while it's done

The way to do it as always is when everyone falls asleep haha last night I was at 3 in the morning cooking and then in a k-hole on the terrace, I will have taken maybe 400mg in total, the tolerance I feel is increasing very fast

It is really annoying so much material in the nose, besides that it will make shit, but I do not dare to inject it even though my material is authentic

Use a candle and boil the solution down in portions, not all at once. That way you can work with a smaller vessel and avoid spilling.

I finally lost ketamine, the candle ran out quickly and I didn't even achieve anything, I left the plate out anyway, who knows, maybe tomorrow I can get something back, I won't try that again haha maybe with alcohol I wouldn't have ruined it

U can evap in the hot sun out of the wind but not with a cover, I've done it before when I had liquifed crystal on the cooker and ran out of gas mid cook, just takes a while. Yields real nice flakes tho.
Mate, just inject it if you already inject other stuff! Just be sat or lying down lol! I wish I had pharma liquid to inject instead of ruining my veins with crystal. Although the mg/ml you get in pharma liquid is hella weak to the potions I make up for injection 💉 😈

U can evap in the hot sun out of the wind but not with a cover, I've done it before when I had liquifed crystal on the cooker and ran out of gas mid cook, just takes a while. Yields real nice flakes tho.
Mate, just inject it if you already inject other stuff! Just be sat or lying down lol! I wish I had pharma liquid to inject instead of ruining my veins with crystal. Although the mg/ml you get in pharma liquid is hella weak to the potions I make up for injection 💉 😈
I never injected anything else, I'm afraid of the needle, maybe it's a good thing, but I would save ketamine that way
Still I think I could do it wrong

IM injection of ketamine is pretty easy (no veins, no blood, you jab your thigh or shoulder and inject, same as a vaccination) and quite a lot more efficient in terms of material. It's worth looking into if you find yourself with nasal problems from sniffing too much K!

Not that I'm encouraging it... it does have risks, and if you don't like the idea you don't need to do it.

If you need a heat source, you can build a little alcohol lamp out of a glass jar with lid, a piece of cotton rag, scissors, and some rubbing alcohol. Puncture the lid of the jar with scissors or similar, cut a strip of cotton rag, a little longer than the depth of the jar, to act as a wick. Roll/fold it and fit it through the hole, Then add a little alcohol to the jar. screw the lid on, and wait for the wick to draw up the alcohol. Once the wick is soaked you can light it carefully.
Pq6Gmnc.jpg

(Don't ever refill a lit lamp, be careful around flame, never leave the lamp lit and unattended, and empty the alcohol after you are done using it. Use isopropanol or ethanol only. Do not use gasoline, naptha, methanol or acetone.)

No needle! NOT EVEN IM! It's the devil's tool! If it's not in a hospital setting I do not recommend it. I've almost lost an arm to it! Even pharm grade gets rough after a whilex I've lost a vein to a 100mg/ml acupan shot.

That's nefopam and not ketamine? IM ketamine actually is the preferred means of administering it and has a long history of safe use....

IM injection of ketamine is pretty easy (no veins, no blood, you jab your thigh or shoulder and inject, same as a vaccination) and quite a lot more efficient in terms of material. It's worth looking into if you find yourself with nasal problems from sniffing too much K!

Not that I'm encouraging it... it does have risks, and if you don't like the idea you don't need to do it.

If you need a heat source, you can build a little alcohol lamp out of a glass jar with lid, a piece of cotton rag, scissors, and some rubbing alcohol. Puncture the lid of the jar with scissors or similar, cut a strip of cotton rag, a little longer than the depth of the jar, to act as a wick. Roll/fold it and fit it through the hole, Then add a little alcohol to the jar. screw the lid on, and wait for the wick to draw up the alcohol. Once the wick is soaked you can light it carefully.
Pq6Gmnc.jpg

(Don't ever refill a lit lamp, be careful around flame, never leave the lamp lit and unattended, and empty the alcohol after you are done using it. Use isopropanol or ethanol only. Do not use gasoline, naptha, methanol or acetone.)
Ohh thank you very much man, I'm going to try it, I really feel therapeutic the k-hole doses, even the smallest ones, I feel that those sessions will restart my brain and make me want to be a better person, idk.
About im injection, well, I have some syringes, I'm not sure if I can use them IM because I don't know the difference between the different needles, maybe I tried, it's not that I was motivated to do it, but it is that, really so much powder in my nose is probably going to cause problems ... I have to inhale a lot now, and I don't want to damage my nose

@Nicocastillo7 dont get into needles mate I wish I never had. I thought you meant you already injected other drugs.
It is a horrible road to go down.
Have you thought about plugging?
Also you can minimize damage to your nose by chopping the k very fine and also rinsing with/sniffing some water between doing lines and after sessions, and if you feel you have big k bogeys after a session, don't pick them out, sniff warm water until they go away, k is very water soluble so they will always eventually go away, even it takes a while.

Unfortunately ketamine is not very effective when plugged. I had read one BLer came up with the idea for combining the ketamine with sodium bicarbonate and plugging it as a freebase though.

About im injection, well, I have some syringes, I'm not sure if I can use them IM because I don't know the difference between the different needles,

I am very ambivalent about encouraging use of needles, but if you are aware of the risks and are willing to do it safely, I think the harm can be managed.
You are trading off risks: with snorting ketamine you need much more for a strong effect (some people can snort 200mg and not K-hole, but given 100mg IM it's a different story.) and as a result you are consuming more drug to produce an effect. If you are consuming large amounts of ketamine via the nose you will obviously irritate the nasal tissue quite badly.

On the other hand, injection can cause abscesses if you use unclean syringes or inject outright foreign material (rainwater, dirt, bodily fluids etc), although IMO the risk is very minimal if you are using fine gauge syringes, and clean solutions of pure drugs. Using ketamine straight from the vial is best as it is meant for IM use.

One of the nice things about IM injection I have found, is needle choice is not very critical. Some people recommend things like a 1", 23-25 ga needle, but I find that's way too large for comfort. A fine gauge, 27-31 ga 1mL syringe like the typical ones for insulin injection will work fine. You can do a search on the forum for more intramuscular injection advice if you want to learn.

The other nice thing is, intramuscular injections do not result in damage to the veins, and is very easy to do no matter the individual. The naloxone kits they hand out here come with single-use IM syringes and ampules of naloxone solution.

Unfortunately ketamine is not very effective when plugged. I had read one BLer came up with the idea for combining the ketamine with sodium bicarbonate and plugging it as a freebase though.

I am very ambivalent about encouraging use of needles, but if you are aware of the risks and are willing to do it safely, I think the harm can be managed.
You are trading off risks: with snorting ketamine you need much more for a strong effect (some people can snort 200mg and not K-hole, but given 100mg IM it's a different story.) and as a result you are consuming more drug to produce an effect. If you are consuming large amounts of ketamine via the nose you will obviously irritate the nasal tissue quite badly.

On the other hand, injection can cause abscesses if you use unclean syringes or inject outright foreign material (rainwater, dirt, bodily fluids etc), although IMO the risk is very minimal if you are using fine gauge syringes, and clean solutions of pure drugs. Using ketamine straight from the vial is best as it is meant for IM use.

One of the nice things about IM injection I have found, is needle choice is not very critical. Some people recommend things like a 1", 23-25 ga needle, but I find that's way too large for comfort. A fine gauge, 27-31 ga 1mL syringe like the typical ones for insulin injection will work fine. You can do a search on the forum for more intramuscular injection advice if you want to learn.

The other nice thing is, intramuscular injections do not result in damage to the veins, and is very easy to do no matter the individual. The naloxone kits they hand out here come with single-use IM syringes and ampules of naloxone solution.
Yes, I also read that plugged in is not a very good idea, at least I would need the dose I was sniffing, such as orally (which I also wanted to try, but I don't know how good an idea it is)
I need to snort ridiculous amounts of ketamine, it is also pure, I am going to try the warm water after large amounts, but last night I used 400mg to be where I wanted, I could still walk.
I do not have access to the syringes that you mention, I am in Argentina but I have some syringes with small needles, maybe it will work, I will look for information before doing anything

IM you'll need a syringe about 4-5cm long, 3 if you're like no fat. But please, don't start liking that sting before the oblivion, it'll become the drug in itself

Whoa, you by no means need a 5cm long syringe (2 inches?!). I mean, yeah, you can use a big needle like that, but it's not neccesary and frankly a little intimidating. I've seen many successful IM shots with 6 or 8 mm tips. You really just have to get past the skin, if you are injecting in an appropriate site (the outer thigh, or deltoid on your shoulder) there should be relatively little body fat, and mostly muscle. Even if you do have some fat there, it can be pulled to the side.
If you are snorting large amounts of ketamine I would definitely consider it worthwhile to start IMing. You will be suprised how much farther your K goes.

I am in Argentina but I have some syringes with small needles, maybe it will work, I will look for information before doing anything

The three important measurements for a syringe are: the volume/capacity, the length of the needle tip, and the gauge (width) of the needle. If you can get those numbers it might give us some idea of whether or not they would be appropriate.

Yay I did not lose the ketamine that I could not cook last night, I went up to the terrace and it was all crystallized on the plate, try a little in the sun, I will try not to resort to the needle for now .. not only is it a little scary to the prick I have a very addictive personality

Whoa, you by no means need a 5cm long syringe (2 inches?!). I mean, yeah, you can use a big needle like that, but it's not neccesary and frankly a little intimidating. I've seen many successful IM shots with 6 or 8 mm tips. You really just have to get past the skin, if you are injecting in an appropriate site (the outer thigh, or deltoid on your shoulder) there should be relatively little body fat, and mostly muscle. Even if you do have some fat there, it can be pulled to the side.
If you are snorting large amounts of ketamine I would definitely consider it worthwhile to start IMing. You will be suprised how much farther your K goes.

The three important measurements for a syringe are: the volume/capacity, the length of the needle tip, and the gauge (width) of the needle. If you can get those numbers it might give us some idea of whether or not they would be appropriate.
True true, I went a bit overboard. My 29g 1ml syringes are about 2cm-2cm5 long, and IMO they're short, with that your at risk of hitting a vein or an artery, so I'd say 3 is a mininum, 5 a big maximum (for leg IM?)