• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Has anyone else bought what was supposed to be heroin and had this happen (ill effects)?

Nope, what it feels most like is taking way too much methamphetamine, like your heart's going to stop, but it's also like you feel really dumb and can't make up your mind about what to do. It's such an unpleasant and paradoxical reaction. I do not recall it feeling like weed, though. It's so strange and such an insidious problem.

Interesting. That said some of the synthetic cannabinoids are pretty stimulating. One of the samples that contained the synthetic cannabinoid MBMD-4en-PINACA had a note from the user saying, "felt like out of body experience; speedy, jittery". That description makes it sound like it has a stimulant or PCP analog, but instead its a synthetic cannabinoid. Synthetic cannabinoids also induce dumbness like no other substance.

Unfortunately I can't think of an easy way to clean it up if one had some. The unfortunate thing is that because it almost always is mixed with at least some heroin or fentanyl, it will still alleviate withdrawal, so some may be forced to use it.

Some of these synthetic cannabinoids, like 5f-adb, are active at 40 micrograms, making them as potent as LSD. This makes it a very cheap addition. Not sure if it makes business sense though.

The unfortunate thing is that because it almost always is mixed with at least some heroin or fentanyl, it will still alleviate withdrawal, so some may be forced to use it.
Precisely, and this is where I'm at presently: I wait until the withdrawal becomes too painful and crippling, in such an extremely awful state that I'll have to give in and resort to cooking up a small amount and squirting it up my nose as opposed to IV-ing it, trying to limit the dose, while being fully aware that what is about to happen to me will be an unpleasant, terrifying experience, but perhaps, if I can try to ride it out, I'll feel a little better in the balance.
A larger concern is what this novel, unknown adulterant is possibly doing to me, as in harming my health in the long-term. I've tried doing some deeper research into these particular synthetic cannabinoids, but since they are so new and unstudied, there is almost no useful data as it pertains to here.
It's really ironic, I have all this stuff, but I can't use it.

This is spot on! Can confirm this has been found in samples that have been tested recently in UK.

No way not in the UK, this shits hitting our country now too? I thought heroin was still heroin here, I've not took any in nearly 2 decades but if I was ever tempted to take some I thought it would still be that light tan brown powder, cooks up with cirtic acid, runs on foil, sniffable, but it that not about now no?

I am legit shocked that they are putting synthetic cannabinoid into heroin, I thought I'd heard it all but FUCK that's sick, fents bad yeah it's all bad, but I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE synthetic cannabinoid as I have heard so many people going crazy on it, it's also rife in prisons in the UK, one bloke was on spice and chopped bits of his penis off till he had hardly dick any left, he was then admitted to hospital and when he was sent back to prison he was put on suicide watch because obviously he didn't have a penis and wanted to kill himself, poor fucker couldn't even commit suicide as was being watched 24/7

Its one of the worst drugs I've ever heard of

I am legit shocked that they are putting synthetic cannabinoid into heroin, I thought I'd heard it all but FUCK that's sick, fents bad yeah it's all bad, but I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE synthetic cannabinoid as I have heard so many people going crazy on it, it's also rife in prisons in the UK, one bloke was on spice and chopped bits of his penis off till he had hardly dick any left, he was then admitted to hospital and when he was sent back to prison he was put on suicide watch because obviously he didn't have a penis and wanted to kill himself, poor fucker couldn't even commit suicide as was being watched 24/7

Its one of the worst drugs I've ever heard of
I just don't understand why anybody would poison the shit they're selling with this crap when it does nothing but ruin it all. Yeah, fentanyl, I understand why it would get there, but this abomination? Why? Fuck and damn to hell the assholes that did this.

just don't understand why anybody would poison the shit they're selling with this crap when it does nothing but ruin it al

Yeah people won't go back if they're sold crap, but these dealers would have loads of valued customers if they sold real heroin

Yeah people won't go back if they're sold crap, but these dealers would have loads of valued customers if they sold real heroin
How much, do you think, that COVID-19 has something to do with this? Like I wrote earlier, I've never, ever experienced this kind of crap before, but the first time it happened was right when lockdowns began.

How much, do you think, that COVID-19 has something to do with this? Like I wrote earlier, I've never, ever experienced this kind of crap before, but the first time it

Littrally everything as heroin etc can't get through the borders as easy and ordering RCs off Dark Net is easier and I knew this would happen months ago even before the shortages was starting

No way not in the UK, this shits hitting our country now too? I thought heroin was still heroin here, I've not took any in nearly 2 decades but if I was ever tempted to take some I thought it would still be that light tan brown powder, cooks up with cirtic acid, runs on foil, sniffable, but it that not about now no?
I only know what is being found at a sister lab in UK and they are saying lots of synthetic cannabinoids are being found. Obviously due to Covid.

I really wish the people responsible for making, distributing, and ultimately selling it had a modicum of decency, honor, or just plain intelligence. None of this makes sense as far as growing or even just perpetuating one's business.

It doesn't make good business sense at all. The fucked up thing is, they know people get so sick they can't just not buy something. Bastards are taking advantage of that. The thing they don't realize is, it's one thing to weaken product to stretch it but to put bullshit in it? It's almost laughable. I was thinking because I'm in south eastern America they think we're just a bunch of dumb hillbillies. I have some friends from Chicago that say everything is better quality and cheaper. But then they stay here. IDK. This is really a huge issue, apparently. I think the "opioid epidemic" has alot to do with it. The people behind the drugs know everyone has been cut off and it doesn't look like any of the more developed countries are going to wise up and make it possible to buy clean opiates. It's hard work being an opiate junkie these days. Withdrawals, adulterants, the law.... Ugh. I've been in the same situation, poster above, having spent your last dime on something you don't even want to do. Hate that.

Are these synthetic cannibinoids of similar solubility to THC or completely different? If it’s similar I could see a solvent wash potentially cleaning this crap out, acetone or toluene or somesuch.

-GC

I only know what is being found at a sister lab in UK and they are saying lots of synthetic cannabinoids are being found. Obviously due to Covid.

Wedinos or another one as your pic looks different from my screenshot of the fake speed I got tested, different layout etc

Hey there..I'm also in southern TN.. luckily, I haven't gotten any H that caused me those side effects. I have however, gotten shit that burns so bad to snort, I'm pretty sure they're stepping on it with Tylenol/Acetaminophen. Started out from a very bad rollover accident, was prescribed Perc10s, then upped to Roxi30s eventually. But I remember the burning when I crushed a perc10 and this is similar. Sucks to pay near 200 for a gram which is probably equal to less than half a gram. But I have only 1 dealer, and he wont budge. Everytime it's like this, his reply is "nobody else had a problem with it" ..maybe it's only mine he is messing with (?) Who knows. But right, they know were stuck having to come back to them. 🤷‍♀️😔

Hey there..I'm also in southern TN.. luckily, I haven't gotten any H that caused me those side effects. I have however, gotten shit that burns so bad to snort, I'm pretty sure they're stepping on it with Tylenol/Acetaminophen. Started out from a very bad rollover accident, was prescribed Perc10s, then upped to Roxi30s eventually. But I remember the burning when I crushed a perc10 and this is similar. Sucks to pay near 200 for a gram which is probably equal to less than half a gram. But I have only 1 dealer, and he wont budge. Everytime it's like this, his reply is "nobody else had a problem with it" ..maybe it's only mine he is messing with (?) Who knows. But right, they know were stuck having to come back to them. 🤷‍♀️😔

Na that’s a usual reply from a fuckhead dealer that thinks he’s got his customers by the balls. There’s always more fish in the see just gotta look, or you become the fish..

-GC

Na that’s a usual reply from a fuckhead dealer that thinks he’s got his customers by the balls. There’s always more fish in the see just gotta look, or you become the fish..

-GC
Well I guess I'm stuck being the fish unfortunately..I've tries asking everyone that I know who does deal with some stuff, but nobody with H. Sucks. I've tried everything I could...short of walking around downtown Nashville & waiting for dealers to approach me. But everyone I say that to says I'll end up getting robbed. So I guess that's not really a good option either.

Could be synthetic cannabinoids but not sure if anyone else mentioned this M going around that after shooting gives very uncomfortable and painful pins and needles all over (not the same as pins and needles from fet) and then your heart races like crazy and ive had borderline paranoid psychosis effects from this crap. And then to ice the shit cake I feel more dope sick after

EDIT: forgot to mention everytime I got stuff with these effects it was almost always very dark, the water looked like coca cola. That became the red flag for me