• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Housing Has anyone been in a sober living house?

Sorry, Whitey but do not have an answer for that.
I would imagine that with others about there would be limited space so depending on how much stuff you have it may come to storing. IDK, though as I have never experienced a sober house environment.
Be well.

It depends on the place. Likely you won't be able to bring ALL your stuff, like furniture, television, and the like. Usually you'll have at least one roommate. Just ask whichever place you're considering what the situation is before going in.

It depends on the place. Likely you won't be able to bring ALL your stuff, like furniture, television, and the like. Usually you'll have at least one roommate. Just ask whichever place you're considering what the situation is before going in.
Can STIWW (lol) smuggle in enuff prime instant kava though, right? Before any deals are signed. ;)

Just anyway man, spotted your name here. I'm only fringe surfing now vs actual crowd mingling, but I hope you're doing good (ish at least), I remember everything too I've learned, heard from you have actually lol quite an imaginative (not Mal's sort lol, and you'd be surprised at the lightness/brightness through it all) picture of some points situations experiences at least hey.

And arks me (is no prejudice swear, my fave people all time are f Black lol you get me :ROFLMAO:

Is how Black People even def heard Bob Marley even on record not always though him, say "arks"

Arks! Apparently obliviously too. It's a phenomena I swear lol.

So arks me, any fute time, I'll still remember!

Just thanks for ALWAYS keeping totally chill, safe with me, only ever friendly, never once felt judged, and wishing you the genuine best my friend.

You gotta say these things sometimes I feel con-what?-lol-anal (lol) or not.

I like that one! :)

Just playing new wicked Dub CD post today, "Dub Scientist" real hammered on brill ganja too, and Kava.

Last edited:
Can STIWW (lol) smuggle in enuff prime instant kava though, right? Before any deals are signed. ;)

Just anyway man, spotted your name here. I'm only fringe surfing now vs actual crowd mingling, but I hope you're doing good (ish at least), I remember everything too I've learned, heard from you have actually lol quite an imaginative (not Mal's sort lol, and you'd be surprised at the lightness/brightness through it all) picture of some points situations experiences at least hey.

And arks me (is no prejudice swear, my fave people all time are f Black lol you get me :ROFLMAO:

Is how Black People even def heard Bob Marley even on record not always though him, say "arks"

Arks! Apparently obliviously too. It's a phenomena I swear lol.

So arks me, any fute time, I'll still remember!

Just thanks for ALWAYS keeping totally chill, safe with me, only ever friendly, never once felt judged, and wishing you the genuine best my friend.

You gotta say these things sometimes I feel con-what?-lol-anal (lol) or not.

I like that one! :)

Just playing new wicked Dub CD post today, "Dub Scientist" real hammered on brill ganja too, and Kava.
Thanks bro! Good to see you around too, hope life has been treating you well. Yeah, I'm doing better, actually back in a sober living house again myself. Gonna try and not skirt any rules this time lol and just live with sobriety. It's tough but I'm feeling a lot better than I was a couple months ago.

Best with all this.
Peace
Bro, so glad you alerted me still fresh present logged cos, f Awhatter lol or whatever lol, it damn miscorrected me didn't it!

Just changed quoted "Ask" back to Arks!

Now it will have LEARNED that Arks is a thing too lol, now on.

Old phrase, "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" springs to mind right ? lol.

Anyway. Exac same applies to you brother except I don't state it, trusting you just know, you know (lol)

Again every memory, picture, and T-rust me it's all good, I mean serious if somma you guys just gleaned at yourselves how I look at ya albeit from afar not always though, you'd wipe off nuff shame.

I, am wiping off shame! After properly excavating it to surface level.

First, I had to fill that mine! It's a process. Just recall these words bro kind of to try help you I'd wish forwards. Just keep that heart too. Pain! More you feel it more you care and deep inside love.

Man I do struggle this not even Black & white type lol but grey....and gray! Lol.

With general def present level of THC visual distortion.

Krinkle has my email. You're full "entitled" lol to catchbit keep, sell it for crack or new bike spokes whatever why do I f care lol... :ROFLMAO:

From he or me whenever, just saying pal. You know, in case you ever stay in London!

Thanks bro! Good to see you around too, hope life has been treating you well. Yeah, I'm doing better, actually back in a sober living house again myself. Gonna try and not skirt any rules this time lol and just live with sobriety. It's tough but I'm feeling a lot better than I was a couple months ago.
If it helps, I envy your proximity to the exit corridor through the ice wall....no wait, I mean....to straightness!

Man I don't know anything about ice except I believe it breaks, melts and sinks large boats occasionally lol.

Though have heard the infamous Blue Ice which forms Antarctica's walls, doesn't melt there, grows back over digger!

Is way too freezing to hold a pebble without super gloves, and in no way attempted ever even possible to bring home solid!

Not only have I lived in sober living houses (we called them halfway houses), but I became manager of three of them (3 different times, 3 different cities). I did well in all of them, each for 2 to 3 years.

If you (anybody) have specific questions about such places I'd be glad to answer them. These places vary a little but they mostly have a lot in common.

Bro, so glad you alerted me still fresh present logged cos, f Awhatter lol or whatever lol, it damn miscorrected me didn't it!
I do hope this is in reference to what I am thinking of. If not it is still a vote of confidence and pushes me harder to do what I feel must be done; which is to create a more stable "atmosphere" globally and especially with those I feel a kinship to. The love is limitless and loss is not my goal.
I, am wiping off shame! After properly excavating it to surface level.
This is promising. It may take a bit to decipher completely but feeling the gist of it. Each day I feel more as if my life is not my own and naturally adjusting to the changes and tweaks needed to look ahead to a brighter day for us all.
I have been twisted in thoughts for so long now that there seems to be a turn around that is slowly but surely taking effect.
You're full "entitled" lol to catchbit keep, sell it for crack or new bike spokes whatever why do I f care
Yeah the crack thing is past as well. there is so much more I want out of the time I have left in this body that has taken me to a much wanted/needed place of consciousness.
i do want to convey that others (yourself included) are more than just a "voice" on the other side and I want to listen to the essence of what is being communicated rather than what my mind sees at face value.
maybe at some point we start another PM conversation that can elevate us both on subjects that I am a bit uncertain about.
My love always, AT.
j

Ya I mean you could only bring so much with you like you couldn't store your entire belongings in a shared living space but they were all pretty accommodating and flexible surely could address your concern if you ask them

I enjoyed making friends getting to know people developing bonds hanging out not a bad time given I didn't ask to go

Also loved exploring beautiful towns Herkimer and Batavia not bad places to get sober

Funny thing is I ended up using in both houses Batavia caught me drinking one night they had a house vote resident consensus let me stay thank god bro would have gone to jail if not I got ratted out in Herkimer but destroyed the urine tests sweating and chugging water by the gallon energy drinks multivitamin

Last edited: