• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Harm Reduction, Policy, and Addictions Resources in Ontario, Canada. + Social (Updated Jan 1 2021)

Thanks mate....Toronto is fine as he's in Durham but it ain't opiates that are in question here. No one we know does opiates...or benzos....they're like a weird myth in my circle of friends and associates.

Thanks mate....Toronto is fine as he's in Durham but it ain't opiates that are in question here. No one we know does opiates...or benzos....they're like a weird myth in my circle of friends and associates.
TweaKers or coKe.... .maybe wayside house in at catharines. Theyre usually taking clientele.

TweaKers or coKe.... .maybe wayside house in at catharines. Theyre usually taking clientele.
Long term recovery home with transitional housing up to multiple years and easy to get in.

Funny enough....he used to live in St Kitts! Back in Durham now though.

No, this is for support for people dealing with addicts.

Cheers anyway, mate.....he'll just have to listen to me yapping in his ear.

Might drive him to suicide which will coincidentally rid him of his problems, eh! ;)

Cheers anyway, mate.....he'll just have to listen to me yapping in his ear.

Might drive him to suicide which will coincidentally rid him of his problems, eh! ;)
Wishing you both a happy new year. Hope he is okay. Im gonna take a few minutes to research things again.

Been really hard to find anything in my small town aboit 1.5 hrs east of toronto. Thr black stuff dissapeared in the fall idk if its still going around the rest of ontario i heard that link got busted. Theirs still tonnes of people selling down but it all seems innactive or so weak you dont feel shit.

Been really hard to find anything in my small town aboit 1.5 hrs east of toronto. Thr black stuff dissapeared in the fall idk if its still going around the rest of ontario i heard that link got busted. Theirs still tonnes of people selling down but it all seems innactive or so weak you dont feel shit.
Im not sure what the down scene is like here because Im not into it but what Ive heard is that its been twice the price and I know people are struggling pretty bad with it. Somebody overdosed in my small town 2 hours NW of Toronto on the street recently. I think I have an idea who it was, theres a homeless girl with red hair here. Shes actually really pretty, but she looks so down and out all the time wandering around with her hair in her face. I always shoot her some smokes when I see her. I hope shes okay I havent seen her recently.

Reviving this. How's everyone doing?
Personally, I'm doing well! But you're probably looking for more Canadian responses ;)

I would love to hear from more people on this topic. It is a great idea for a thread and my hope is that we build on it and flesh it out.