• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Summer Solstice!

Me neither until that, thought it only spread to dorset and somerset. glad to know your part of the west country crew, yokle rudebois. pop down one day for a mashup

Well, I made it down to Brizzle ferra coupla meets which were pretty frikkin awesome so would <3 to come visit me West Country breadbins some time. Maybe even make it to a terrace rave :D

I do believe Wales and your general neck of the woods also share the word for pasty - oggy/oggie. Welsh oggies are lush. Minty lamb, of course. Very tasty they are too <3

west coast loving you ma bristolian bruvvaaaaa

i appreciate the Love Dan i really do <3

I am not from Bristol & never have i lived there . I am from BATH.
I have however spent many nights & days in Bristol due to it's close proximity and a thriving party scene .

brimz you listened to that Cee-Lo tune yet, id like your opinion

The solstice ain't the solstice unless Hawkwind are playing at Stonehenge. That is all. :p

Mid-summer today! Soon I'll be able to sleep all night again, & not keep waking with the sun at 4-fuckin-am!

Enjoy the longest day! =D

Just because it's the longest day of the year doesn't make it midsummer.

Summer season has only just begun. check googs for the actual dates.

Im going to celebrate summer the only way it can be celebrated. Abroad

I cannot afford a holiday :( But I'm tempted anyway Lol

What the fuck is an "Ogie" when it's at home Shambs? Minty lamb you say? Some sorta pie?

Have a lurk at The Secret Life of the Sun, with the not-so-humble Kate Humble and Helen Czerski who I believe is the exact female twin creation of Brian Cox, but without the Mancunian accent.

solarcycle-670.jpg

Magnifying that image shows most of those 'suns' to be crumpets and the top ones are ginger biscuits where they've run out of crumpets. Amateurs.

Have a lurk at The Secret Life of the Sun, with the not-so-humble Kate Humble and Helen Czerski who I believe is the exact female twin creation of Brian Cox, but without the Mancunian accent.

That looks interesting, I'll check it out later cheers :) BTW does anyone actually like Kate Humble? She seems to be all over the beeb these days :\

I like Kate Humble, in tight jeans, she fits them very well.

Those suns at the back from '96 and '97 look like slices of pepperoni. I know they're having budget cuts at the beeb but its getting ridiculous now.

Whether or not 'seasonally defective disorder' is an actual thing, I'm convinced that many/all of us are quite directly impacted by the sun in terms of mood. In a habitual sense I do WAY more drugs/self-medication/self-destruction in winter. But then in a recreational sense I do more social drugs in summer. Hmm! Anyone else follow this pattern?

Without fail, pretty much.

Can't say I look forward to autumn at all, but at least I'm kind of addressing it in part through having a lousy summer.

I don't recommend this course of action to everybody.

It's weird for me, I definitely think a few days sat out in the sun will lift my mood, but from a statistical point of view I've generally been less depressed during the winter months than the summer.

BTW does anyone actually like Kate Humble? She seems to be all over the beeb these days :\
She's been removed from Spring Watch, along with Bill Oddie, so it's only an amount of time until they are hunted down and murked wiv a shank or gat, yo.... Battyseen? Bwois n Gwalz :sus: