• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Happy New Year !

Now I have to worry about mine and my late father's income tax returns.

haha, they actually mostly were.

Downers make me more functional commonly (also because I can consume greater amounts of caffeine lol). And opioids seem to have huge workout performance boost and it does not seem to be only about pain decrease.

But I had few good parachutes of speed before cycling back home, probably could not have done it otherwise. My pupils are still humongous for that.

I just need some god damn protein

Lucky me, I have quark. Can easily consume while high on appetite suppressants.

Quark is weird word for dairy product tho'

I feel like blazing more but given my goal of fixing my sleep schedule by staying up until 8-11 PM, it is senseless idea... which I might not care about.

I have resolved I'd say only and first time ever.

I mean legit, deep and through.

I've been determining it for some time and I can barely "pencil" it yet as it is a mass Web of subconscious reasoned out decisions with steel determination paired with realism.

Inside I know what I need to do or am on trail to getting to the core of it.

There will be changes. I am different and not because of any mind altering substance here nor wild NY night.

Was as regular as 365 literally every way.

Past, NYE always meant reaching a warehouse rave by midnight, always getting best LSD tabs and wow from there 2nd January up 5 am piecing together, for work lol!

I could've eaten enough acid to alter every person in my street one time dose, if desired, well maybe 200 people, if 400 mmm may need distinguish lighter heads for dosage conservation lol like, Bill House 23 (no idea if there is a Bill here, I bet there's a 23 must be funny how lived here 13 years and talk about attentive to my surroundings lol!

..300 Micrograms for Bill, but Sally and Jill the neighbours (they do exist lol), 50 mics Jill max 75 max Sally.

Probably enough folk like so down here too so yeah f it, "Yo yo yo NYE let's have a party neighbours come and tune in original, style.."

I could cater up to 400 prob.

Stiwww, I KNOW and just do, no body any where close to me here,def def never i side this street, took any acid last night.

Or ever will, actually over 90 % of our license to wander Lemmings ask them or mention "LSD" or "LSD-25" and there are only fully dead ears looks of incurable confusion, and it ends there.!

When dude can trip over 100 houses out lol.

But did feel a little sore, me not taking about 900-1000 mics around midnight. Used to live that you'd really gathered your shit by dawn, ballzing still entire day feeling great.

I went a little hard yesterday with the booze. Now I'm ok, not so hungover.
But I was going ot push it further knowing I would have to get beer today.
Decided not to go further and go to bed, because beer stores aren't open today.

I went a little hard yesterday with the booze. Now I'm ok, not so hungover.
But I was going ot push it further knowing I would have to get beer today.
Decided not to go further and go to bed, because beer stores aren't open today.
I have lived in three places in PA. Their alcohol laws are the worst. The state stores, beer distributors and bars and six pack shops. I am originally from and have lived most of my life in Michigan, but have briefly lived in a number of places. PA has the worst and stupidest alcohol laws. No beer or wine at a grocery store? Terrible hours at those stupid state liquor stores. Unless things have changed? We can buy liquor at gas stations at 7am on a Sunday or any other day
Including any holiday.
Beer stores, sounds like same bullshit and I quit drinking, the legislature is probably mad prohibition was repealed. Besides the state monopoly on liquor is unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's no easy reform to the state liquor stores. Tom corbett tried selling them off for a cool billion to privatize them.
The problem there is then the owner or all the state liquor stores could charage anything he wants and there's not competition. So it wouldn't be any different than state run. Except state run keeps prices under control.
Beer stores, are called beer distributors. and that used to be the only place you could beer in the state. Were these places selling cases and kegs only.
Now we have 6 and 12 pack shops and the market is starting to open up. But only after years of controlling and dictating what you can do. @Jnowhere

I did some good fucking drugs, then I cycled for 30 kms or like in total white bliss of winter, then I did more drugs and had social interaction, then I cycled for 30 kms or like back home. Now I am just on drugs. I should eat more but it could wait for a while.
Careful, about becoming roadkill.

I might have frozen some of my toes and fingers, it was -15 celsius after all. Haven't done that for years but that's what you get by not feeling pain, I guess.

Yeah, there's no easy reform to the state liquor stores. Tom corbett tried selling them off for a cool billion to privatize them.
The problem there is then the owner or all the state liquor stores could charage anything he wants and there's not competition. So it wouldn't be any different than state run. Except state run keeps prices under control.
Beer stores, are called beer distributors. and that used to be the only place you could beer in the state. Were these places selling cases and kegs only.
Now we have 6 and 12 pack shops and the market is starting to open up. But only after years of controlling and dictating what you can do. @Jnowhere
Trust me I know all about those liquor and beer laws, that's where I became an alky( not any more) They had six pack shops at Penn State, but liquor stores and beer distributors (cases and kegs) were a couple of miles away. It was still a party school.

Places like Weis and Wegmans sell wine and beer now.
But I also don't wanna go into a grocery store everytime I want a case of beer.
I'd rather get my two cases, one in each hand, at a distributor. There are fewer people looking and judging.