European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy New Year 2017

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
To all on here who make it worthwhile. Let's see if we can pick this bastard up in 2017 and make the forum what it used to be, or even a new what it can be. Druggie, humourous, informative, international. Multi-fucking-cultural. And with lots of swearing.

Big love

SHM <3

Instead of picking this bastard up, I say bend it over the table and shaft it up the arse repeatedly. Again.

Happy new year shitcunts! <3

Happy new year!
It's 2017 here in Melbourne - get a move on, the rest of you!
As the clock ticked over and fireworks exploded all around, i stepped onto my front porch and gave it a big "fuck you 2016". Glad to see the back of that shitcunt. ;)
It was a memorable year for all the wrong reasons - i hope 2017 guides us in a better direction and that it's a happy, healthy one for all of us.
Cheers, SHM mate <3

NSFW:
Christ, my spellcheck is well trained...
2q3tzkx.jpg

Happy New Year SJ, Consumer, and Zeph (I may have got this wrong but is the moon not upside down in your neck of the woods as well zephyr?) xxxxxxxxx Will be catching up fairly soon so if you need the past changing to alter the future you had better let us know pronto and please try not to request anything too paradoxical.

I got 52 minutes of the year to go. I'm in a hammock, full of chicken wings and pizza, on my second beer and second night joint.

Just another day.

EDIT: Peace and love to all you cunts.

Happy new year to all of you twisted shites out there <3

I shall pass my NYE having a jam with a few friends. All very tame :)

Stay safe and have fun everybody <3

It is still the past here 2016 for another 4 hours but booze is flowing nicely. Happy new year

Just over 3 hours to go here (20:56 in UK). Getting my greetz out now before the Internet and mobile phone networks go into meltdown =D

2016 was pretty fucking awesome, waking up today in 2017 I am hangover free, with a nice afterglow from last night with the promise of good times ahead.

Sure it was sad to lose Prince and Bowie, but it took dying for both of them to release their first half decent shit in over a decade. I feel fortunate that I saw Prince live a few years ago but look forward to hearing a new generation of funk inspired tunes streamed effortlessly through my phone that also doubles as a cashless payment system. As a result of this year I'll take every opportunity to catch aging music acts before they pass away into memories and bootleg box sets, starting with Grandmaster flash this Thursday.

For all the hand wringing concerning elections and referendums, nothing has changed in my life. The economy still chugs along, perhaps with a little inequality across the globe but I still work only 4 days a week, I can wander my neighbourhood at night smoking a spliff and smelling the cool breeze from the river. I can sit in comfortable sporting arenas with easy access to both bars and bathrooms, watching both cricket and rugby most weekends, any movie I wish to watch is but a simply press of a button in my lounge room, with the future promise of more technology to improve my enjoyment of life just around the corner. Self drive cars and augmented realty such as microsofts hololens can't come soon enough.

I'm looking forward to packing up my 4wd and escaping into the vast expanse of my planets seclude island beaches and rainforests to experience the cosmos beyond our atmosphere while tripping around a Bon fire. I've lost friends this year to death, and expect to lose another from cancer this year. However at least he has given me notice, so I have time to enjoy each other's company one or two more times before he dies. Rather than be sad, I'll use it as motivation to cherish each precious moment I get with my own children.

I have several works of art to complete, plans to renovate my historical home into something of an architectural legacy and a juicy fat steak sitting in my fridge to wash down with a nice red.

A calendar is but a code of time, yet no one has successfully reversed its course. No time to dwell only falling sands warning of its true value.

To all on here who make it worthwhile. Let's see if we can pick this bastard up in 2017 and make the forum what it used to be, or even a new what it can be. Druggie, humourous, informative, international. Multi-fucking-cultural. And with lots of swearing.

Big love

SHM <3

I'll drink to that! =D

2016 was amongst the best years I've yet had and 2017 shapes up to be even better. I haz belobed and now we haz cat!

Much love to all of y'all and may the next cycle around the sun bring each and every one of y'all closer and ever closer to your pleasure zone <3

Happy new year,everyone.
This is the year I'm going back on the crazy train,after two years of sobriety....
Its gonna be emotional

Happy new year cunts and cuntesses!

Having a hangover at work is not a good start teally but all I gotta do it think of you my friend Spacejunk and feel happy.

You know why.

Rub rub

Still awake after a longish night... that has yet to prove ended. A good start of the year indeed. If the rest of it is similar to the first hours then its going to be awesome.

Spectacular fireworks as well over here. Loved since childhood

Happy New Year freakers.

Glad i have a week off. I can see tomorrow being a bit sketchy. All nighters followed by a 12 hour intense trip take it out of me. Starting to fall asleep while typing this. Adios

Happy new year to all you beautiful lovely people. Wishing you all every happiness life has to offer for this coming year and the many that lie ahead beyond 2017. <3