European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year to one'n'all - wishing everyone good health and good fortune <3

here here! Happy New Year all. Have a great one! <3

Just got back from my friends flat party, going to attempt a disco nap now. Had an excellent new year that unfortunately had a bit of a dampener when the police arrived at my friends flat at one in the afternoon to investigate noise complaints from throughout the night. There was only 4 of us still partying when they came and we were able to hide most of the drugs when we heard the police were at the door, but we were all looking pretty wrecked and they did find weed and some lines of coke on a DVD case. They threatened one of the folks that stayed in the flat with pressing possession charges unless he gave info on where he bought them, when he refused they still just gave a warning though. Generally acted like a pair of self righteous arseholes trying to lecture us on life choices, and "scare us straight".

Gonna have a nap then another almighty mash up tonight. :D

Finger's crossed for Phillip Scofield being 2017's first celeb death.

Fucking sneaky, dodgy greasy little cunt. He keepin secrets y'all.

I'm always watching Phil..... Always

Happy new year all!

Happy New Year everybody :D <3 :)
First post since 2014, had a bit of a personal wobble, been feeling a lot better in the past six months or so. Been lurking for a while, will probably post more in 2017.
Best wishes for a great 2017 at global level... <3 xox

Great to see you back safrolette with such good news. Hope you keep feeling better and better for 2017.

Happy new year, fun holidays, w0000t, everyone be safe and try changing for the better ya. Peace

A belated happy new year all. All the best for 2017.

Tomorrow marks the start of my Etizolam cold turkey, wish me luck, because I'm shitting my pants..

DO NOT CT FROM BENZO'S!!!! Go explain the situation to a gp and get some valium to taper. It is far too dangerous to CT.

I've tried to explain dude, but my GP flat out refused to offer any help, other than "here's a support group you can talk to about your substance abuse".

God bless the NHS.

Try another GP then. It is simply to dangerous to CT from benzos without a taper.

Unfortunately, the UK health service doesn't like prescribing tapers for benzos they aren't familiar with (I.e. all RCs including etiz). It really depends on the GP as to how they handle it.

How much have you been taking urbain?

I've tried two GP's now consumer.

I started with only a few mg's after a heavy night, then moved on to having one every night I couldn't sleep. Then I started getting anxiety during the day. I thought I was being clever by only using them on alternate days, but before I knew it, I couldn't last a day without them. I've been on 3mg then cut down to 2 as I was running out. Had my last 2mg this afternoon.

If you can't get hold of any benzos, the best thing to do is monitor your symptoms and head to ER if things get really serious. Obviously not ideal, but a small amount of alcohol works as an emergency measure if you think you may have a seizure.

Hope you don't end up feeling too bad!

Yeah I'm hoping it will be ok. Just going to shut myself in from the world for a while!

Thanks dude

What Bob said. Even go to the ER maybe?? They have a duty of care but i gather it will go on your medical records.

Maybe order enough for a quickish taper. Stick to it and take it slowly

I've tried to explain dude, but my GP flat out refused to offer any help, other than "here's a support group you can talk to about your substance abuse".

God bless the NHS.

I had exactly the same problem, also stemming from etizolam. My GP was very hesitant but was ultimately instrumental in me getting a long taper.

I basically had to register with the support group/recovery partnership before they would get involved. The support group kind of monitor and advise, and I'm not sure a lot of GP's really understand, especially when it's an RC benzo. It also indicates that you're serious about coming off, and not just looking to score some free benzos.

Initially my GP flat out refused and said I'd have to go to the hospital, who gave me a strip of 2mg diazepam. I also had to register with the recovery partnership. They are pretty clued up and deal with this stuff more than your average GP (my GP hadn't dealt with benzo users since the 90's). The recovery partnership should make it happen; I think that GP's might also just like the reassurance as it can be quite stressful getting involved. If he tried to stop me now then he'd have to deal with some geordie wifey battleaxe i.e my 'recovery coordinator', giving him an absolute bollocking on the phone. For the record, I really didn't want to go, but I guess it has been helpful.

Urbain, I really suggest getting yourself to A&E and saying you're withdrawing from benzos after discontinuing use, and you've been experiencing twitches and brain zaps throughout the day, which you've read may be indicative of a seizure. A small white lie, but it is a medical emergency, and you can't be risking a seizure or long term withdrawals just due to ignorance or fear. Push for a long term taper and avoid the myriad of issues. There's no need to risk damage/relapse.

By the way, I found it a lot easier to just say I'd been using diazepam or xanax in the end. Trying to explain etizolam was just far too complicated.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm gonna get myself down to A and E and see why they say. I'll keep you posted.