• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy Birthday The Spade! (Sorry you got the ginger gene)

Happy Hurling!

couch_puke.jpg

BIRTHDAY GIFT ----> could be useful if your mate's girlfriend tires of your chunks <3

I'm drinking a bottle of vodka, necking 5 valiums, and hoovering up half a gram of 2c-b in your honour, good sir.

haha not really, nobody would be that daft. oh wait, a car crash just happened in my bedroom!!!! WTF

It was 15 tins of strongbow, 5 valiums, approx 10 xanax and a gram of 2CB. ;) =D

I must have missed this yesterday or was too wankered on valium to notice.

Happy birthday spade. You didn't just get the ginger gene, you got 2 ginger genes :) Like a cheshire cat.

What? one of those where you thought " Oh no ~ forgot to send spade a card."

It's findus surely? He has hair the colour of a findus fishfinger? Or is it a findus crispy pancake?

It's findus surely? He has hair the colour of a findus fishfinger? Or is it a findus crispy pancake?

lol

No her zen buddhist ideals have temporarily escaped her and she was trying to troll me. Confusing I know, but then so are most things she comes out with.

lol

No her zen buddhist ideals have temporarily escaped her and she was trying to troll me. Confusing I know, but then so are most things she comes out with.

BAW i'm sorry if I've upset you with the fungus finger remark or anything else.. I promise it was'nt said in bad humour. It wasn't my intention to 'troll' you either.
You do seem to have the hump a bit lately...The other day you said I was 'thick' which was a bit insulting. I'm trying to think if theres something specific I've said to piss you off.

I don't mind if you want to pm me if there's something you want to say.