Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

happy 5, erimin 5

slipknot1

Bluelighter
have you ever heard of happy 5? it's a benzo but more of a party benzo, mainly in asia, tried it once in aus it's pretty good.

Apparently you take it and smoke ice, its very good, you dissolve it under your tongue

Do they just make benzo's for fun these days.

The amount of -pam's around is astonishing these days.

thats right yeah nimetazepam... delorazepam is another one i've had the pleasure of meeting once in the past.

I first heard bout this one probably 3-4 years ago... popular in SEA... sounds interesting to say the least.

^ Why is it dangerous? If anything I imagine the benzo would blunt the effects of the methamphetamine a bit.

Sounds pretty interesting, I have dabbled with most commonly available prescription benzo's in Australia at one point or another but have never tried any of the more obscure benzo's although I would certainly like to!

I am a huge fan of benzo's although I more often use them for therapeutic reasons (both anxiety and sleep) and potentiation of other drugs than pure recreation on their own these days.

^ Interesting link, thanks for sharing trippinm8. :)

I knew an acquaintance once that had tried Erimin-5 whilst in Japan... he spoke very highly of them.