• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Happiness taken away from skunk.

I second the notion to take an unsaturated fatty acid supplement, preferably fish oil, to keep tolerance down. Also exercising regularly helps.

I have smoked off and on for like just over 6.5 years (off for last month or so), mostly on, probably just over 3 years of heavy daily use worth in there and another just over a year not daily but frequent (like 4-5 times a week) use. The rest I was either abstaining or smoking occasionally. I have never got to the whole panic attack stage with weed. But I easily relate to it loing alot of its effects.
The funny thing is, maybe I am weird, but during times of full on all day everyday use, I always preferred the high to the intense (probably not the right word, but you know, I got alot higher) one I got when smoking occasionally, like when I was dependant on it it just gave this sense of calm and wellbeing nothing else could, even though the effects diminished to a less in your face sort of feeling, its like you can just be stoned 24/7 and function easily. Imagine going about your day to day activities feeling the way you did the first time you got high. lol. I am probably a freak but yeah, I always preferred the effects of being a tolerant user to those of being a non tolerant one.
For the record I don't mean it was too intense or anything of the sort when I was smoking less, just a more fun novel feeling compared to a chillaxed one I would want to walk around feeling all the time. Anybody relate to this?