• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hallucinations at night help

I found out alcohol is helping. It’s not a 100% better but it’s more bearable. I’m going to sleep when the vodka hits me so I’ll be able to and sleep as long as I can. Thank you again

Was gonna recommend alcohol for a moment since it sounded like you had no alternative but meth and alcohol is a bad combination from experience, feels gross after a meth binge. And I believe you are female and I've have watched women in particular (and some men) become more
aggravated after alcohol after heavy stimulant abuse. Plus it's an overall toxic combo. But in a pinch if could be handy if low doses (1 to 3 shots) produces sleep. Alcohol sleep quality sucks but it may be better than no sleep.

Knocking yourself out with heavy drinking after a meth binge is a disgusting feeling when you come to. I woke 5 hours later shivering on a bed soaking with sweat and still tweaked out.

Take it easy with meth its one of the more toxic drugs to heavily abuse.

Was gonna recommend alcohol for a moment since it sounded like you had no alternative but meth and alcohol is a bad combination from experience, feels gross after a meth binge. And I believe you are female and I've have watched women in particular (and some men) become more
aggravated after alcohol after heavy stimulant abuse. Plus it's an overall toxic combo. But in a pinch if could be handy if low doses (1 to 3 shots) produces sleep. Alcohol sleep quality sucks but it may be better than no sleep.

Knocking yourself out with heavy drinking after a meth binge is a disgusting feeling when you come to. I woke 5 hours later shivering on a bed soaking with sweat and still tweaked out.

Take it easy with meth its one of the more toxic drugs to heavily abuse.
Gotta also keep in mind the ADH factor.

I really hope the voices didn't convince her to drink a bowl of alcohol.

And yeah. Just thinking of the toxicity from both drugs together makes my liver quiver.

Woke up this morning after about 7-8 hours of sleep. It’s the most I’ve slept all week so I’m not complaining. Going over in my mind whether to get high this morning or not but I’m leaning towards yes atm ugh. I know everyone will say I shouldn’t but it’s just how it is sometimes. Thanks again for all your reply’s

Hopefully you're feeling better by now, but for future reference, BENZOS are the only quick fix for this situation. If you have access to them, get some. But reserve their use ONLY for times like these. They become way too easy to reach for over any little negative emotion, very fast.

And weed is probably the last thing you want during a bad meth crash. Everyone is different, but it seems like it only amplifies the delusions and anxiety in a lot of people.

Hopefully you're feeling better by now, but for future reference, BENZOS are the only quick fix for this situation. If you have access to them, get some. But reserve their use ONLY for times like these. They become way too easy to reach for over any little negative emotion, very fast.

And weed is probably the last thing you want during a bad meth crash. Everyone is different, but it seems like it only amplifies the delusions and anxiety in a lot of people.
Thanks I am doing better now for sure. I wasn’t able to get anything until yesterday and it was klonopin and it really helped. the weed was the worst thing I did during that but honestly I was desperate and realized it was a mistake.