• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hallucinations at night help

Oleander

Bluelighter
Hi everyone just was wondering what I could do about the hallucinations I’m getting from snorting meth. I had a little binge the past 3 days and went back to work today. I used almost all day those days I was off work but with some time in between most doses. Today I did about 6 small lines through an 8 hour period. All in the morning and stopped before 2 pm. It’s 9 pm now and I am not high and wanted to sleep because sleep hasn’t been happening lately. Why am I seeing weird shapes or hearing voices singing stuff or conversations even though I haven’t done anything in like 8 hours. I don’t know what to do because I can’t sleep. thank you

Take a bath or shower.

Drink a lot of water.

Play some relaxing music.

Call a friend that won't judge you.

Lay down in bed while talking to your friend. Keep the lights on if you need to. Get comfortable and try to sleep to some relaxing music.

You can't stop the hallucinations, they just have to take their course. Hopefully the music will distract you from the hallucinations enough for you to fall asleep.

Take a bath or shower.

Drink a lot of water.

Play some relaxing music.

Call a friend that won't judge you.

Lay down in bed while talking to your friend. Keep the lights on if you need to. Get comfortable and try to sleep to some relaxing music.

You can't stop the hallucinations, they just have to take their course. Hopefully the music will distract you from the hallucinations enough for you to fall asleep.
As always very on point thank you. The fucking voices are so bad tonight so I’m putting in headphones now thank you

Your mind does not care abbout time*( not trying to come off as an ass-whole I apologize please read with a happy tone of voice). It is depleeted of all the chemicals it released over the weekend. Are you hydrated? Some electrolytes would probably be your friend right now if you were sweating a lot. Some food, if ya can. If you do any downers I would go that route. if anyone starts asking you questions and you're worried about that just say you're having a hard time sleeping, and you think you're having a panic attack. Let me see if I can find a dude on here that has a lot more experience with methamphetamine.
I get what you are saying, been there. focus on some liquid, solid, and take some deep breaths. YOU GOT THIS!. you know the voices ( even though they sound familiar) are lies.

~ low

Edit/ I guess I guess others type faster than I do

Your mind does not care abbout time*( not trying to come off as an ass-whole I apologize please read with a happy tone of voice). It is depleeted of all the chemicals it released over the weekend. Are you hydrated? Some electrolytes would probably be your friend right now if you were sweating a lot. Some food, if ya can. If you do any downers I would go that route. if anyone starts asking you questions and you're worried about that just say you're having a hard time sleeping, and you think you're having a panic attack. Let me see if I can find a dude on here that has a lot more experience with methamphetamine.
I get what you are saying, been there. focus on some liquid, solid, and take some deep breaths. YOU GOT THIS!. you know the voices ( even though they sound familiar) are lies.

~ low

Edit/ I guess I guess others type faster than I do
Thank you. I just am telling myself this isn’t real but its still scary and I’m not high at all rn other than weed and it’s making me want to do a line of meth rn because I’m so fed up

Thank you. I just am telling myself this isn’t real but its still scary and I’m not high at all rn other than weed and it’s making me want to do a line of meth rn because I’m so fed up
I don't know what you are in to- think distraction. book? Videogame? That's over stimulant,bible on tape, that may put you to sleep...it has to me;) sorry for the religion comment, looked to help you smile buddy. The guy I'm messaging hasnt Been on for a few days. But you got this. Tell me about your grass flower, I loveTHC!!

I don't know what you are in to- think distraction. book? Videogame? That's over stimulant,bible on tape, that may put you to sleep...it has to me;) sorry for the religion comment, looked to help you smile buddy. The guy I'm messaging hasnt Been on for a few days. But you got this. Tell me about your grass flower, I loveTHC!!
Yeah I’m thinking about trying to read but now I’m wondering if I should smoke more weed or do some meth because I honestly feel like I’m high rn but it’s adrenaline. I smoke at night and it helps a lot other than stuff like this. I don’t want to get more paranoid if I do

Not telling you how to driveyour Friday night. But let's put the speed away for a little. did you drink a Gatorade or Powerade or Water Aid

you will probably want to take some anti psychotics to sleep and stop the meth psychosis.

Update: weed does not help. Made it worse. Idk what else to do. I took 2 or 3 Gabapentin earlier and they did nothing. That’s all I have here ugh

I’m thinking about doing a line of meth to make it calm down. Is that advisable? I’ve had about 8 or 9 hours of sleep since Tuesday

no avoid anymore meth it will take a long time to sleep without anti psychotics or benzos.

Ok I guess there’s nothing I can do rn. Thanks for your help honestly.

The hallucinations will only intensify when you crash again. Use this awful feeling you have to keep from doing a line.

And maybe hop off a drug forum so you aren't triggered as much. Sweet dreams, bro.

Thanks everyone who responded when I was in my crisis lol. I found out alcohol is helping. It’s not a 100% better but it’s more bearable. I’m going to sleep when the vodka hits me so I’ll be able to and sleep as long as I can. Thank you again

Thanks everyone who responded when I was in my crisis lol. I found out alcohol is helping. It’s not a 100% better but it’s more bearable. I’m going to sleep when the vodka hits me so I’ll be able to and sleep as long as I can. Thank you again
Sweet dreams, brotha. A good night's rest and you'll feel good as new.