• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Halfway Houses / Sober Living

Wait, Jones, you let your gay roommate pay you to fuck you in the ass?

Hahaha I saw that, I was gonna say something too but I figured I'd leave it alone.

Damn youd think this was the fuckin loung with everyone gangin up on jones haha

And i said it, regardless of context, so i guess ill admit defeat and own it -_____-

^ Well it is a social as well. I just thought it odd you said ride him instead of drive him. Maybe it was a subliminal slip, and hey, maybe you learned something about yourself today.

To continue my concerns for the person I was talking about in the OP, he called me yesterday to ask me if I needed anything since he was going to cop. It looks like he is getting more reckless with this now and I don't see it ending well. He is pretty much asking to get caught now, and I'm sure it will happen sooner than later and he will end up homeless. His parents will actually stick to their word that if he doesn't stay clean in the halfway house they won't take him back in if he gets kicked out, and they won't let him work at their business either.

To continue my concerns for the person I was talking about in the OP, he called me yesterday to ask me if I needed anything since he was going to cop. It looks like he is getting more reckless with this now and I don't see it ending well. He is pretty much asking to get caught now, and I'm sure it will happen sooner than later and he will end up homeless. His parents will actually stick to their word that if he doesn't stay clean in the halfway house they won't take him back in if he gets kicked out, and they won't let him work at their business either.
The halfway house will probably kick him out once they have another paying customer to take his place. Its just a business to them.